PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-25-2014, 03:14 PM   #1621
Venzwello IV

Venzwello IV's Gamercard
If you DON'T mind cheating...

I used the cheat code: LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT (Which is the Skyline Cheat Code) Flew around the map for around 10 mins with the cheat, changed characters then saved (not quick save). It unlocked randomly the next time I loaded up GTA 5. You're also flying at very high speeds. It took less time.

If you're losing momentum, fall straight down head first. You shouldn't die from the fall. If you do, continue where you left off etc. Just a tip if you don't want to lose 5k e/ fall.

EDIT: Also bis thanks for the guide. I'll be using this!

Last edited by Venzwello IV; 04-25-2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: added rep to op
Venzwello IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #1622
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzwello IV View Post
If you DON'T mind cheating...

I used the cheat code: LB LT RB RT Left Right Left Right LB LT RB RT (Which is the Skyline Cheat Code) Flew around the map for around 10 mins with the cheat, changed characters then saved (not quick save). It unlocked randomly the next time I loaded up GTA 5. You're also flying at very high speeds. It took less time.

If you're losing momentum, fall straight down head first. You shouldn't die from the fall. If you do, continue where you left off etc. Just a tip if you don't want to lose 5k e/ fall.

EDIT: Also bis thanks for the guide. I'll be using this!
Cheats disable achievements though. I feel as though it "randomly" unlocking was a stroke of luck because any cheats void any achievements for that play.

Besides, which achievement were you talking about?

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: The Waiting Game...
~ 16 DAYS ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:12 AM   #1623
jamrobe

jamrobe's Gamercard
Probably the 'unlock the map' one.

Seems like a risk to run when you could just steal a jet and fly round like a mad man.
jamrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #1624
Nicholas x

Charlton l 9 l's Gamercard
thx 4 this guide. 1000g took less than 200hours
Feel free to checkout my achievements & game clip on x1 & follow me on x1. Old utube www.youtube.com/gamingmess123 ( failed as a utuber ) Need help? Just ask. Can i 100% every game i play? Im trying thats for sure
Nicholas x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 12:11 AM   #1625
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamrobe View Post
Probably the 'unlock the map' one.

Seems like a risk to run when you could just steal a jet and fly round like a mad man.
Ah, I figured. Yeah, I agree, though. Much simpler and relaxing to do it the legit way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas x View Post
thx 4 this guide. 1000g took less than 200hours
Nice work, dude!

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 05-17-2014, 02:34 AM   #1626
Y0UNIK0RN

RuIet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide thanks, it seems the "Run like the wind" achievement can no longer be done in an apartment via a recent patch.

Last edited by Y0UNIK0RN; 05-18-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Y0UNIK0RN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:30 AM   #1627
Juri Han 7

Omega Hibana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Wooooo ! Every single player achievement done/completed. Including the 100% completed one. I just need a few more online achievements if I hope to complete it completely by getting my 1000 g pts. If I ever get/decide to finish it eventually. Taking a long break for now. Unless somebody may need co-op online missions help or so. Thanks once again BiggD .
Old 06-17-2014, 07:01 AM   #1628
Shommy

Dragon5layer55's Gamercard
This game is so freaking amazing. I can't wait to jump into the campaign and get all of the chevos!

Shommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:55 AM   #1629
BiggD
16 Days Until Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juri Han 7 View Post
Wooooo ! Every single player achievement done/completed. Including the 100% completed one. I just need a few more online achievements if I hope to complete it completely by getting my 1000 g pts. If I ever get/decide to finish it eventually. Taking a long break for now. Unless somebody may need co-op online missions help or so. Thanks once again BiggD .
Nice one! Good luck on the Multplayer, it's a very long grind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shommy View Post
This game is so freaking amazing. I can't wait to jump into the campaign and get all of the chevos!
Have fun with the game

~ 16 DAYS ~
Old 06-19-2014, 11:18 PM   #1630
goldtrvp

g0ldtrvp's Gamercard
Thanks for this guide, got a lot of time on my hands for these.
goldtrvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 11:39 PM   #1631
SynysterChris

Send a message via MSN to SynysterChris

SynysterChris's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Hey I'm having problems trying to unlock 3 Man Army achievement, I cant seem to get a third character to go with me when hanging out. I've tried repeatedly calling then but its always busy, and i have also tried to get all three characters in the same spot but one always just gets annoyed and wont come with the group. Not sure what else to do. Also if this helps I finished the game. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #1632
EazyCompany

This is what I did and friends did that always worked. Be Michael and call Franklin to hang out, as soon as the little man figure on the map appears, directly call trevor to hang out as well. This should work and pick them both up. Then head over to the airport, blow some shit up, kill some cops and get a 3 star wanted level and then just drive around for three minutes until it pops.

Hope this helps.

EazyCompany 101st Airborne Division
EazyCompany is offline   Reply With Quote