PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Root Double: Before Crime * After Days
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-02-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Tips

Normally, after finishing a game I'd write a guide to help everyone here to get 1000 easily by following a step by step guide. Unfortunately, this game is set up in such a way that such a guide would be quite hard to follow and will require like 25 playthroughs that end midway, skipping scenes, and doing all crazy hooplas. So, instead I link to a Japanese guide and give you tips on how to follow that guide.

First, I will explain how the game works so you have a basic idea. The game is played using a system of senses towards the girls in the game. You may have a good sense, normal sense, or bad sense on a scale of 1-8. The girls also have a senses scale towards you which is hidden, but you will see +1, -1 when you make your choice on the top right.

Due to the fact that if you skip a scene LB+A, you will miss out on TIPS and texts, you are never to skip a scene. Always only use "Start" button to skip through dialogues. Do NOT ever skip an entire scene unless you are 100% sure that you have all Senses & Texts in that particular scene.

Now, follow the guide linked below to try and get all endings. You may miss out on few endings or get stuck in an infinite loop. Do your best to get out and if some choices do not appear, do your best to power through it. If worse comes to worse, just skip to the next part of the walkthrough. As far as I can tell, this guide is quite poorly written and not validated so it goes to bad ending for some of the routes and never lets you complete the game to the good ending.

To select Senses, press Back and adjust your feelings toward each girl. If it says Max, go all the way right. If it says Min, go all the way left. After getting Good/True ending, you will have a new option called Answers. This lists all possible responses, so instead of manually adjusting the Senses bar, you can just select one of them. If the guide has no girls names, Min/Max or whatever, just press Start to skip it.

http://hp.kutikomi.net/aselia3/?n=page727

Now, use the guide below which looks more complicated, but is a full detailed chart in order to get you all TIPS, CGs, Endings, Senses, and Texts.

http://www23.atwiki.jp/trivialachiev.../pages/28.html#

Some senses, and texts only appear if you meet certain conditions. For example, girl may have to have higher than +5 feeling towards you. You may have to have scene the scene that precedes it. Use Google translate to find out what the requirements are.

Remember, you always know how many Senses or Texts you are missing for each scene by checking Playing Log's third tab. It has very detailed stats. Make sure you have #/# 100.000% in all scenes. I will take questions if they are very specific: Example would be "I'm missing some texts in scene A in root After, what am I doing wrong?" I will not answer generic question like "I have 97%, what texts could I be missing?" (There are 55000 texts in this game, 3% is still 1650 texts. I'm not a mind reader nor am I sitting in front of your TV.)

I feel that it's not useful to just copy/paste and translate the linked guide as Google translate should do the job well enough for the ones that do need translation. Most obviously should not be translated because they are character, scene names.

Good luck! This game only took me 25 hours as opposed to Cross Channel, which took me 70 hours due to it having no detailed stats whatsoever.

PS. The game slowed down considerably for me after getting about 55% of the texts. It helped to clear cache, move the profile to HDD, turn off the Xbox and turn back on... the usual stuff.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 06:01 AM   #2
HowManyBullets

HowManyBullets's Gamercard
Thanks for the info Sanger. I don't know if I'm ever willing to start this one.

Al Soure is trying to make a guide at TA

Last edited by HowManyBullets; 10-07-2012 at 06:47 PM.
HowManyBullets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

The game is not too bad, if you just want 900~990G. The 100% text achieve is only 10G. I wish Al Soure luck with his guide. This game for me was definitely the most complicated I've played so far and I just couldn't bring myself to spend so much time writing a guide which may or may not be helpful because making a mistake means starting over which would be a horrible experience with the game's 30+ different endings.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #4
MattDB87

Send a message via ICQ to MattDB87 Send a message via AIM to MattDB87 Send a message via MSN to MattDB87 Send a message via Yahoo to MattDB87 Send a message via Skype™ to MattDB87

Matt DB87's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Thanks! I'm diving in right now.
MattDB87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #5
iamdemon7

ADarkGamingIcon's Gamercard
Hey sanger,can you please tell me how to get these last few achievements/trophies if you remembered how you got them?

Playback from Boshitsu
I saw a good end after the D

Covenant from the settlement
I saw a good end before the D

Inheritance from despair
I saw the good end of After D

Thoughts from Kuon
I saw the true end of D

Partners formed
I saw additional epilogue of Ena of D

Where the return of the family
I saw additional epilogue of the true D

Everlasting covenant
I saw additional epilogue of weathervane of D

Natsunodaisankakukei
I saw additional epilogue of Saryu of D

Continuation of the "Journey of justice"
I saw additional epilogue of Mashiro of D

Return of Orihime
I saw additional epilogue of Yuri of D

Person who was full of ending
I saw the ending epilogue of all

Fountain of memory
I opened the Extend Episode

Free storage
I released the memory of all Extend Episode

Last edited by iamdemon7; 04-28-2014 at 02:47 PM.
iamdemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 10:55 PM   #6
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

It seems like they are all for stories that follow after the main story. Most games just have them appear on the main menu as a new game or extra. I unfortunately do not remember how or where it appeared for this particular game.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:28 PM   #7
iamdemon7

ADarkGamingIcon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
It seems like they are all for stories that follow after the main story. Most games just have them appear on the main menu as a new game or extra. I unfortunately do not remember how or where it appeared for this particular game.
Thank you for the reply,under extras the top most option says ???,don't know what that is & i can't figure out how to get the xtend route.
iamdemon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #8
Ow Nitram

Ow Nitram's Gamercard
Hey guys!

I've been stuck for days (even weeks) on the Bad Ending #4 during VBefore Route. I made all sorts of save/load loops but I can't reach this one for god's sake.

I read the japanese guide hundred of times and there even a note about this ending at the beginning (comment section) but it seems there is something I misunderstood. My japanese is far from perfect but I'm pretty sure it tells you to reach the Chapter 5/Tell Me About Yourself Scene with a favorability rating below +11 for Mashiro and Saryu (together). I've attempted a lot of things but each time the game continues to the Karaoke Scene.

Thank you!

EDIT: Got it after following the japanese achievements page tips, +6 for Mashiro and +3 for Saryu ASAP then don't touch anything after and DON'T SKIP (with LB + A).

Last edited by Ow Nitram; 05-25-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Ow Nitram is offline   Reply With Quote