PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Amazing Spider-Man 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2014, 09:24 PM   #31
Darkrenegade25

xMvPxVeNGeAnCe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeful Bane View Post
Started yesterday and seriously donít get your whining about the collectibles. Besides the fact that every single Spider-Man Game always had a ton of 'em! TASM2 Comics will be a cakewalk compared to the others. 1st they shine brighter than Rihannaís diamond ... 2nd there are ONLY 300 (After approx. 2hrs of completing Side-Missions I grabbed 110 by just swinging by)! And even better: you can purchase an upgrade pretty early in the game, which makes them all visible on your map!!

Edit: Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what youíre going to be up against before you even started TASM2.
"Shine Brighter Than Rihanna's Diamond" lol
Old 04-30-2014, 10:20 PM   #32
L4rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by D@mon View Post
Can someone tell where is Fisk tower? i need a photo of it, but the game doesnt tell me where this building is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prognostoklom View Post
Also where is The Wake Club for Jameson's Photos

Hope it helps
L4rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 05:51 AM   #33
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
anyone within this thread have any idea where black cat journal 8 and 9 are?

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #34
phobzy85

Send a message via MSN to phobzy85

Phobzy85's Gamercard

Looking forward to this.

I don't mind collectibles. Just as long as they are not as hard as Spiderman 3. Now those took me a month or two haha!

phobzy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 09:19 PM   #35
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
anyone within this thread have any idea where black cat journal 8 and 9 are?

Hell if I know.. need a few myself
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #36
Wozamil

Quote:
Originally Posted by phobzy85 View Post
Looking forward to this.

I don't mind collectibles. Just as long as they are not as hard as Spiderman 3. Now those took me a month or two haha!
Since there are only 10 of them, it won't be to hard. There are many collectibles in the game but none of them are required for achievements, except the Black Cat ones.

I know I record on the other console, but this is all you need

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 03:08 AM   #37
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I am almost complete with the 1000, I can answer some of the questions that went unanswered.

The 2 costumes that are not automatic are "Superior Spider-Man" from completing the 12 combat challenges at the comic stand. The other "Hornet" is from completing all the races, everything else is Russian hideouts or story.

Collectibles aren't really a big deal, though Wozamil mistakenly says only Black Cat is required for achievements... there are more that are tied to achievements, BUT you do not need to collect ALL the audio logs. That's really it. (but thanks for that Vid, helped me find one I was missing) Main mission ones are easy, it tells you in the mission select screen and on the map when in mission at the pause menu, and once you upgrade your spider-sense, you can just replay the missions with it turned on, and you can see all collectibles outlined through walls and stuff. Photos are a little trickier, but just keep track of what you need to look for in each mission.

This has been answered but I'll add to it. Super-Hero is a cakewalk for anyone who is somewhat decent at games... The combat is kind of similar to Batman (or the other Spider-Man if you rather me mention that), but extremely simplified. You still see counter icons on Hard, and you can heal to full at anytime, even during fights if you have time. (There was only 1 fight I remember that WOULDN'T let me heal, and it was by design)

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Midnight Malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #38
r2nddan

explode u dead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Malice View Post
I am almost complete with the 1000, I can answer some of the questions that went unanswered.

The 2 costumes that are not automatic are "Superior Spider-Man" from completing the 12 combat challenges at the comic stand. The other "Hornet" is from completing all the races, everything else is Russian hideouts or story.

Collectibles aren't really a big deal, though Wozamil mistakenly says only Black Cat is required for achievements... there are more that are tied to achievements, BUT you do not need to collect ALL the audio logs. That's really it. (but thanks for that Vid, helped me find one I was missing) Main mission ones are easy, it tells you in the mission select screen and on the map when in mission at the pause menu, and once you upgrade your spider-sense, you can just replay the missions with it turned on, and you can see all collectibles outlined through walls and stuff. Photos are a little trickier, but just keep track of what you need to look for in each mission.

This has been answered but I'll add to it. Super-Hero is a cakewalk for anyone who is somewhat decent at games... The combat is kind of similar to Batman (or the other Spider-Man if you rather me mention that), but extremely simplified. You still see counter icons on Hard, and you can heal to full at anytime, even during fights if you have time. (There was only 1 fight I remember that WOULDN'T let me heal, and it was by design)
Start a guide homie.
r2nddan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #39
Midnight Malice

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2nddan View Post
Start a guide homie.

If the audio log and photo guide gets sticky'd, and perhaps the all MAX suit method that I started, and someone else added to... that is really all that is needed. If someone else wants to grab these things and put them into a guide form, so be it, but I would rather be playing my next game, because this one really doesn't need a guide.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
Old 05-04-2014, 07:18 AM   #40
Daniel55645

Send a message via Yahoo to Daniel55645

daniel55645's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsss20 View Post

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only
hell yea it's a lot. almost as many as "where the wild things are" had. as long as they're easy though, and it takes less than 20 hours, i'll probably give it a try whenever it reaches the top of my gamefly list

50 100% Retail: 6/15/11 (Rango)
100 100% Retail: 4/6/12 (NCIS)
150 100% Retail: 7/29/13 (Skylanders: Spyro)

Xbox 360 1000/1000: 177
Xbox One 1000/1000: 12

Daniel55645 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 08:03 AM   #41
Midnight Malice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel55645 View Post
hell yea it's a lot. almost as many as "where the wild things are" had. as long as they're easy though, and it takes less than 20 hours, i'll probably give it a try whenever it reaches the top of my gamefly list

The collectibles are easy, the xp grinding for each suit is the annoying part.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
Old 05-05-2014, 12:50 AM   #42
Frogstep

iLLscar's Gamercard
Is there soemthing else you have to do for the Hunter of Killers achievement (Photographed all Cletus Kasady symbols)? I'm not seeing anymore of those photo opportunity missions on my map and I have all 10 audio logs for Carnage. The achievement hasn't popped yet and it's the last one I need for 1000. D:
Frogstep is offline   Reply With Quote