PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #24
snipingheadshot

Send a message via AIM to snipingheadshot

Faux News 79's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspeedomodel View Post
I'm at a loss. Did the first mission. Went back to menu, dashboarded out, and then backed up my save to the Cloud and a USB.

Corrupted. Copied my Cloud save over. Corrupted. Copied my USB save over. Corrupted. How the hell is this possible? I'm thinking my problems are because it's just the digital version. Going to borrow my brothers physical copy this weekend. This is ridiculous...
If I'm following you correctly, you played the first mission and then copied your save to your USB and to the Cloud. After you came back from the dashboard, you loaded your original save from the HDD and found that it was corrupted even though the game never froze. Then you copied your save from your USB and Cloud to replace your original save, and found that both were corrupt.

Are you 100% sure that you're using the correct save after one of the saves has been corrupted?
You're an idiot. Your dog is black. They're going to the movies. There is my car. Their dog is gone. It had no effect on me. That didn't affect me. We left, then we went to the store. He is smarter than you. It's time to leave. That dog lost its collar. His pants are loose. He is going to lose the game. I am going to the store. He has two dogs. I want to go, too. What clothes are you going to wear? They were going to the store. Where are the dogs? This is elementary level English.
snipingheadshot is offline   Reply With Quote