PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #9541
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Old 05-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #9542
Dante Kasai

Send a message via Skype™ to Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Here's a fact for ya: Dark Souls sucks.

#pimpsdon'tplayDarkSouls #DarkSoulsislame #hashtagsrcoolio
Here's a double fact sandwich.

#Pimpsissluts #Hashtaggersaresluts #jardsaslut

Completions: 45
Completion Percentage: 100%
Dante Kasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #9543
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
Here's a double fact sandwich.

#Pimpsissluts #Hashtaggersaresluts #jardsaslut
Double? I count 3. So maybe I'm not a slut... But wait a minute... I'm a HUGE slut!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #9544
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Like this?>>> http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576129

There has been loads!
Exactly like that. The bots have really upped their game.

Quote:
Here's a fact for ya: Dark Souls sucks.

#pimpsdon'tplayDarkSouls #DarkSoulsislame #hashtagsrcoolio
Yeah boooiiiiiiiii!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Emperor - The King of Fallout facts!
Emperor 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #9545
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Double? I count 3. So maybe I'm not a slut... But wait a minute... I'm a HUGE slut!
You did three hashtags. He did 3 hashtags. The total number of tags doubled. Hence, "double fact sandwhich".

But yeah, you're a huge slut. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #9546
Monty111

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Looks like i was the only manly man in April!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576145

Monty111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #9547
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Aww man Coheed and Cambria are doing a tour of my favorite album and I got tickets hooorraaaaayyyyyyyyyy4meeeeeeee

Too bad the VIP band meet and greet tickets were sold out 20 minutes after the tour was announced
Quote:
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #9548
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
His Bugatti isn't even manual? Psh, scrub.

And I <3 BMW.
I watched the video last night, but what makes you think the box is auto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
Am I the only one who has noticed the exorbitant amounts of spam this past week?
Yeah, I noticed it. Kinda feel for the mods having to deal with that crap day after day.

Quote:
Dark Souls sucks.
I dare you to say that to Puppys after a long day at work.

Quote:
Ha! That was awesome! Props to the lady who gave 'Booker' a burrito.

Quote:
I'm a HUGE slut!
A) I can confirm this.

B) Careful, you might get quoted and end up in someone's signature and forever be known as The Huge Slut of XBA.

#Hugeslutsarecool

Edit: So now we just need EA to announce Titanfall for PS4, as it's all but announced at this point. All those PS fanbois who have been saying how crap it is for the last few months will soon be able to go out and pre-order it. Asshats..

Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #9549
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I watched the video last night, but what makes you think the box is auto?
When he decelerates, you can hear it downshift through each gear. I don't know anyone who drives a manual and downshifts through each gear (and lets off the clutch at each gear). Plus, it showed a quick shot of the shifter. Definitely didn't appear manual. It might be one of those "automatic manuals" (no idea what they are officially called) that does all the clutch work for you, you just shift the gears with paddle shifts or the shifter.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #9550
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Quote:
When he decelerates, you can hear it downshift through each gear. I don't know anyone who drives a manual and downshifts through each gear (and lets off the clutch at each gear). Plus, it showed a quick shot of the shifter. Definitely didn't appear manual. It might be one of those "automatic manuals" (no idea what they are officially called) that does all the clutch work for you, you just shift the gears with paddle shifts or the shifter.
Yeah, I was kinda on the assumption it was clutchless-paddle. I agree on the engine's note while downshifting (automatically or not). Because it's powered by V8s, they don't rev very high and I think that has something to do with what you're hearing once he starts dropping back through the gears. Though, don't really know to be honest. Should probably watch the video again..

Most people complain about autos and "have to have a manual" because they've never had a decent auto box. Almost any factory standard automatic gearbox is going to have 9/10 boring factor unless it's a supercar. I've driven a friend's 460BHP automatic Subaru WRX and that's thang's box was what convinced me into sink a bunch of cash in to my auto, getting it shift-kitted, etc.

Another funny thing I hear a lot is "manuals are faster than autos." Mostly not true. When a manufacturer releases a new model car, they release the 0-60 and 0-100 stats (among other things of course) and the autos are almost always slightly quicker. Factory standard autos almost always chew more fuel though.

Anyway, in closing my rant, I just wanna say fuck Veyrons, they can give themselves an uppercut for all I care. They have twice as many engines as any car that lines up besides them. Cheats!

Edit: Oh look, your average Veyron buyer.

Besides, if you want a fast car. You buy the latest model Corvette you can afford and start dumping cash into the engine bay. They're very hard to beat at bang for bucks.

Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #9551
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, I was kinda on the assumption it was clutchless-paddle. I agree on the engine's note while downshifting (automatically or not). Because it's powered by V8s, they don't rev very high and I think that has something to do with what you're hearing once he starts dropping back through the gears. Though, don't really know to be honest. Should probably watch the video again..

Most people complain about autos and "have to have a manual" because they've never had a decent auto box. Almost any factory standard automatic gearbox is going to have 9/10 boring factor unless it's a supercar. I've driven a friend's 460BHP automatic Subaru WRX and that's thang's box was what convinced me into sink a bunch of cash in to my auto, getting it shift-kitted, etc.

Another funny thing I hear a lot is "manuals are faster than autos." Mostly not true. When a manufacturer releases a new model car, they release the 0-60 and 0-100 stats (among other things of course) and the autos are almost always slightly quicker. Factory standard autos almost always chew more fuel though.

Anyway, in closing my rant, I just wanna say fuck Veyrons, they can give themselves an uppercut for all I care. They have twice as many engines as any car that lines up besides them. Cheats!

Edit: Oh look, your average Veyron buyer.

Besides, if you want a fast car. You buy the latest model Corvette you can afford and start dumping cash into the engine bay. They're very hard to beat at bang for bucks.
I don't see why any person driving a manual would ever downshift like that, so it is definitely an automatic or a manual where the driver doesn't control the clutch.

I drive manual and enjoy the hell out of it because it lets me have better control over the engine and accelerate faster. While the driver might be slower at shifting than an automatic, you have direct control over the RPMs at which the car shifts. This means you can get more power and acceleration out of any gear.

I've driven quite a few different shift configurations in BMWs and I think it all comes down to preference. The double-clutch engines are pretty cool, the manual I drive is just plain fun, and I really dislike the configuration in the M5 I've driven when it is in automatic shifting mode (it is a manual engine that has the computer control the clutch; it shifts so damn slow when you aren't directly controlling the shifting).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an automatic and there are some fantastic automatic transmissions out there. I just prefer manual.
Old 05-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #9552
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Looks like i was the only manly man in April!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576145
Congrats dude! «insert lame sarcastic remark of manliness here, too tired to come up with one»

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #9553
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Hah! I love Mega64! Well, no. I love their videos like that, when they act as video game characters in public...because all the older folks and people who don't get it make the videos priceless. One of my favorites is the Dead Rising one and the RE4 Merchant. Oh and the Shadow of the Colossus one.

The other videos are...well, eh. I don't really care for them that much. If they act as video game characters and aren't in public, I'm not into them that much.

I like this one simply because it references the Miyamato one and has Kojima playing along even more so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 05-12-2014 at 09:53 PM.
TVthePunisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:54 PM   #9554
Rapture639

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Quote:
Edit: So now we just need EA to announce Titanfall for PS4, as it's all but announced at this point. All those PS fanbois who have been saying how crap it is for the last few months will soon be able to go out and pre-order it. Asshats..
What makes you say that?

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us? Seems like a fair trade to me!

Be a Hunter, not a Hater.
Keep Calm and Achieve On!
Rapture639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #9555
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us?
Last of Us is a PlayStation IP, so of course not.

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94

Last edited by CrazyMv94; 05-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #9556
TitlingFrame52

TitlingFrame52's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
B) Careful, you might get quoted and end up in someone's signature and forever be known as The Huge Slut of XBA.
Done.
10chars

Thanks to KillerBEA for the avatar and Cpt Slaughter the awesome sig!
TitlingFrame52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #9557
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
I don't see why any person driving a manual would ever downshift like that, so it is definitely an automatic or a manual where the driver doesn't control the clutch.
Yeah, he's either driving a full-auto or clutchless. Who? Idiots that like to compression lock while downshifting through the gears manually. I was young once too..

Quote:
I drive manual and enjoy the hell out of it because it lets me have better control over the engine and accelerate faster. While the driver might be slower at shifting than an automatic, you have direct control over the RPMs at which the car shifts. This means you can get more power and acceleration out of any gear.
Agree.

Quote:
I've driven quite a few different shift configurations in BMWs and I think it all comes down to preference. The double-clutch engines are pretty cool, the manual I drive is just plain fun, and I really dislike the configuration in the M5 I've driven when it is in automatic shifting mode (it is a manual engine that has the computer control the clutch; it shifts so damn slow when you aren't directly controlling the shifting).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an automatic and there are some fantastic automatic transmissions out there. I just prefer manual.
I've only ever driven a 3 series Beema and I'm sure it was front wheel drive (LOL!). It was far from sporty.. I know BMW make some great stuff though. I just have no experience in their performance vehicles. I've always liked the M5 series. Very sleek and powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post
What makes you say that?

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us? Seems like a fair trade to me!
I read some crap this morning that points to it more than ever, but there is still know 'truth' to it. I read somewhere they have it up and running on PS4. I don't want to post a link because the site is a bit of a joke to be honest. Hunter and Pants kinda laughed the last time I mention that site.. I'll PM you a link.

Don't listen to Crazy. It's only fair we get TLoU on One.

Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Had to work on my sentence structure a little..
Old 05-12-2014, 11:19 PM   #9558
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Come to think of it...I believe I'm missing some awards. I'm surely a higher level subscriber by now, I'm pretty certain I've been doing this for over a year now ;>_> it got reset a couple times as they switched over stuff but overall...yeah, around this time last year...I should be a "higher level" I think. Also the post-count thing...

Edit: Shouldn't I also get the A+ Thread award? I'll take an A- if necessary

Quote:
I'll support any post of CrazyMv94's that isn't whining from lack of social connection.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 05-12-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #9559
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, he's either driving a full-auto or clutchless. Who? Idiots that like to compression lock while downshifting through the gears manually. I was young once too..

Agree.

I've only ever driven a 3 series Beema and I'm sure it was front wheel drive (LOL!). It was far from sporty.. I know BMW make some great stuff though. I just have no experience in their performance vehicles. I've always liked the M5 series. Very sleek and powerful.

I read some crap this morning that points to it more than ever, but there is still know 'truth' to it. I read somewhere they have it up and running on PS4. I don't want to post a link because the site is a bit of a joke to be honest. Hunter and Pants kinda laughed the last time I mention that site.. I'll PM you a link.

Don't listen to Crazy. It's only fair we get TLoU on One.
Mine is a 135i with RWD. It has got some go power!

BMW does a nice job of providing both comfortable rides for families and community and really sporty vehicles.

EDIT: Titanfall 1 will never be on the PS4. This has been reiterated by Respawn and EA multiple times. Titanfall 2 and on, however, will likely be multi platform.

I would trade Titanfall for Zelda, though!

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 05-13-2014 at 12:00 AM.
xhunterrrr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:03 AM   #9560
TVthePunisher

Quote:

I would trade Titanfall for Zelda, though!
This. Zelda outside of Nintendo-Land would be fantastic. Granted, it's one of the primary reasons for me to get Nintendo related devices (as each title is fantastic...cept for Phantom Hourglass, didn't play Spirit Tracks). I'm badly wanting to play Skyrim Sword...

Quote:
Old 05-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #9561
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
This. Zelda outside of Nintendo-Land would be fantastic. Granted, it's one of the primary reasons for me to get Nintendo related devices (as each title is fantastic...cept for Phantom Hourglass, didn't play Spirit Tracks). I'm badly wanting to play Skyrim Sword...
You can buy a Wii for under $100 on ebay. Do that.

Or get a Wii U like I did since eventually the Xenoblade Chronicles sequel will come out and justify my stupid purchase.
Quote:
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #9562
Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
TES + LoZ crossover?!

Old 05-13-2014, 01:15 AM   #9563
Gorilla Stomper

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I seem to be habitually inhaling vapour rub...
Old 05-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #9564
Dante Kasai

Dante Kasai's Gamercard

This is just insane. I don't even.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:51 AM   #9565
PenderPowguin

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Days like today...

Primary on needy patients, who ring the call bell LITERALLY every 10 minutes. One patient, drinking goLytely to prepare for an EGD/Colonoscopy, creating a literal LAKE of shit all over her bed... 3-4 times. Add a discharge into the mix, and then... 3 of the 5 nurses go home for the day. Tack on another 3-4 patients, 2-3 of which are as needy as the previous ones...

Finally, when you're almost done charting, one of your patients rips out his IV, and creates a MASSIVE puddle of blood. Though his platelets are WNL, the bleeding doesn't cease for like 20 minutes of HARDCORE pressure.

Days like these, filled with blood and shit. Ah, nursing.

I'm going to sleep.

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”
- Raistlin Majere

Major props to Rajeanero for this sexy sig!
PenderPowguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 01:52 AM   #9566
Jakez123

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:

DMC4 Returns - Dante Combo Mad - YouTube
LOL, I feel like playing DMC4 now.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:09 AM   #9567
Thatcat8

thatcat8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Fajitas + margaritas + beers + weed = frisky mother fucker.
Thatcat8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #9568
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:

DMC4 Returns - Dante Combo Mad - YouTube
Mmm.. Some sexy cancels on display there.

Poor Pender. Having to deal with lakes of shit and such.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:15 AM   #9569
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Days like today...

Primary on needy patients, who ring the call bell LITERALLY every 10 minutes. One patient, drinking goLytely to prepare for an EGD/Colonoscopy, creating a literal LAKE of shit all over her bed... 3-4 times. Add a discharge into the mix, and then... 3 of the 5 nurses go home for the day. Tack on another 3-4 patients, 2-3 of which are as needy as the previous ones...

Finally, when you're almost done charting, one of your patients rips out his IV, and creates a MASSIVE puddle of blood. Though his platelets are WNL, the bleeding doesn't cease for like 20 minutes of HARDCORE pressure.

Days like these, filled with blood and shit. Ah, nursing.

I'm going to sleep.
Good ol' nursing.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #9570
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcat8 View Post
Fajitas + margaritas + beers + weed = frisky mother fucker.
Breakfast of champions.

That's right.

I said breakfast.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is online now   Reply With Quote