PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 05:18 PM   #9541
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,883

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:22 PM   #9542
Dante XBA
Let Hate Prevail
 
Dante XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante XBA

Dante XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Here's a fact for ya: Dark Souls sucks.

#pimpsdon'tplayDarkSouls #DarkSoulsislame #hashtagsrcoolio
Here's a double fact sandwich.

#Pimpsissluts #Hashtaggersaresluts #jardsaslut
__________________
Avatar by Spazaz Man
"When you're beaten down the most, when you're on the very edge of oblivion, you have to ask yourself: 'What left is there to fight for?' The answer is simple, really. You fight for yourself. You fight to survive. That's all life is. Fight to be the strongest, no matter what it takes. But always remember what it takes to get there." --The Devil Hunter
Dante XBA is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:26 PM   #9543
Jardinho
 
Jardinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Liverpool, England Observations on Ty-Rex: Bitch
Posts: 1,808

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
Here's a double fact sandwich.

#Pimpsissluts #Hashtaggersaresluts #jardsaslut
Double? I count 3. So maybe I'm not a slut... But wait a minute... I'm a HUGE slut!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteShadowMan View Post
Wait....Dirty made me be Cruelle de Vil? What in the actual fuck!?
Jardinho is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 05:38 PM   #9544
Emperor 95
 
Emperor 95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Birmingham, U.K.
Posts: 1,566
Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Like this?>>> http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576129

There has been loads!
Exactly like that. The bots have really upped their game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Here's a fact for ya: Dark Souls sucks.

#pimpsdon'tplayDarkSouls #DarkSoulsislame #hashtagsrcoolio
Yeah boooiiiiiiiii!
__________________
Emperor 95 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM   #9545
bigbear.
Full of Piss and Vinegar
 
bigbear.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,513

bigbear XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   XBA Representer   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Double? I count 3. So maybe I'm not a slut... But wait a minute... I'm a HUGE slut!
You did three hashtags. He did 3 hashtags. The total number of tags doubled. Hence, "double fact sandwhich".

But yeah, you're a huge slut. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
__________________


And So Begins the Era of Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad View Post
Ohh hohohooo I made a poopoo.
bigbear. is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #9546
Monty111
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Preston, England
Posts: 641

MontyTP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Looks like i was the only manly man in April!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576145
__________________
[CENTER]
Monty111 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #9547
Ty-Rex
video games
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,339

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Aww man Coheed and Cambria are doing a tour of my favorite album and I got tickets hooorraaaaayyyyyyyyyy4meeeeeeee

Too bad the VIP band meet and greet tickets were sold out 20 minutes after the tour was announced
__________________

Ty-Rex is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:33 PM   #9548
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,925

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
His Bugatti isn't even manual? Psh, scrub.

And I <3 BMW.
I watched the video last night, but what makes you think the box is auto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor 95 View Post
Am I the only one who has noticed the exorbitant amounts of spam this past week?
Yeah, I noticed it. Kinda feel for the mods having to deal with that crap day after day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Dark Souls sucks.
I dare you to say that to Puppys after a long day at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Ha! That was awesome! Props to the lady who gave 'Booker' a burrito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
I'm a HUGE slut!
A) I can confirm this.

B) Careful, you might get quoted and end up in someone's signature and forever be known as The Huge Slut of XBA.

#Hugeslutsarecool

Edit: So now we just need EA to announce Titanfall for PS4, as it's all but announced at this point. All those PS fanbois who have been saying how crap it is for the last few months will soon be able to go out and pre-order it. Asshats..
__________________


#9 in the world to complete Mortal Kombat X


Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 08:40 PM.
Dirty130 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #9549
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,883

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
I watched the video last night, but what makes you think the box is auto?
When he decelerates, you can hear it downshift through each gear. I don't know anyone who drives a manual and downshifts through each gear (and lets off the clutch at each gear). Plus, it showed a quick shot of the shifter. Definitely didn't appear manual. It might be one of those "automatic manuals" (no idea what they are officially called) that does all the clutch work for you, you just shift the gears with paddle shifts or the shifter.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #9550
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,925

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
When he decelerates, you can hear it downshift through each gear. I don't know anyone who drives a manual and downshifts through each gear (and lets off the clutch at each gear). Plus, it showed a quick shot of the shifter. Definitely didn't appear manual. It might be one of those "automatic manuals" (no idea what they are officially called) that does all the clutch work for you, you just shift the gears with paddle shifts or the shifter.
Yeah, I was kinda on the assumption it was clutchless-paddle. I agree on the engine's note while downshifting (automatically or not). Because it's powered by V8s, they don't rev very high and I think that has something to do with what you're hearing once he starts dropping back through the gears. Though, don't really know to be honest. Should probably watch the video again..

Most people complain about autos and "have to have a manual" because they've never had a decent auto box. Almost any factory standard automatic gearbox is going to have 9/10 boring factor unless it's a supercar. I've driven a friend's 460BHP automatic Subaru WRX and that's thang's box was what convinced me into sink a bunch of cash in to my auto, getting it shift-kitted, etc.

Another funny thing I hear a lot is "manuals are faster than autos." Mostly not true. When a manufacturer releases a new model car, they release the 0-60 and 0-100 stats (among other things of course) and the autos are almost always slightly quicker. Factory standard autos almost always chew more fuel though.

Anyway, in closing my rant, I just wanna say fuck Veyrons, they can give themselves an uppercut for all I care. They have twice as many engines as any car that lines up besides them. Cheats!

Edit: Oh look, your average Veyron buyer.


Besides, if you want a fast car. You buy the latest model Corvette you can afford and start dumping cash into the engine bay. They're very hard to beat at bang for bucks.
__________________


#9 in the world to complete Mortal Kombat X


Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Dirty130 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:34 PM   #9551
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,883

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Yeah, I was kinda on the assumption it was clutchless-paddle. I agree on the engine's note while downshifting (automatically or not). Because it's powered by V8s, they don't rev very high and I think that has something to do with what you're hearing once he starts dropping back through the gears. Though, don't really know to be honest. Should probably watch the video again..

Most people complain about autos and "have to have a manual" because they've never had a decent auto box. Almost any factory standard automatic gearbox is going to have 9/10 boring factor unless it's a supercar. I've driven a friend's 460BHP automatic Subaru WRX and that's thang's box was what convinced me into sink a bunch of cash in to my auto, getting it shift-kitted, etc.

Another funny thing I hear a lot is "manuals are faster than autos." Mostly not true. When a manufacturer releases a new model car, they release the 0-60 and 0-100 stats (among other things of course) and the autos are almost always slightly quicker. Factory standard autos almost always chew more fuel though.

Anyway, in closing my rant, I just wanna say fuck Veyrons, they can give themselves an uppercut for all I care. They have twice as many engines as any car that lines up besides them. Cheats!

Edit: Oh look, your average Veyron buyer.


Besides, if you want a fast car. You buy the latest model Corvette you can afford and start dumping cash into the engine bay. They're very hard to beat at bang for bucks.
I don't see why any person driving a manual would ever downshift like that, so it is definitely an automatic or a manual where the driver doesn't control the clutch.

I drive manual and enjoy the hell out of it because it lets me have better control over the engine and accelerate faster. While the driver might be slower at shifting than an automatic, you have direct control over the RPMs at which the car shifts. This means you can get more power and acceleration out of any gear.

I've driven quite a few different shift configurations in BMWs and I think it all comes down to preference. The double-clutch engines are pretty cool, the manual I drive is just plain fun, and I really dislike the configuration in the M5 I've driven when it is in automatic shifting mode (it is a manual engine that has the computer control the clutch; it shifts so damn slow when you aren't directly controlling the shifting).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an automatic and there are some fantastic automatic transmissions out there. I just prefer manual.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #9552
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,184

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty111 View Post
Looks like i was the only manly man in April!

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=576145
Congrats dude! «insert lame sarcastic remark of manliness here, too tired to come up with one»
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:50 PM   #9553
TVthePunisher
AV24: W. - "Hail Hydra"
 
TVthePunisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sirrent Hirrrr =X We arr rive in Sirent Hirrrr!
Posts: 3,996
Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Hah! I love Mega64! Well, no. I love their videos like that, when they act as video game characters in public...because all the older folks and people who don't get it make the videos priceless. One of my favorites is the Dead Rising one and the RE4 Merchant. Oh and the Shadow of the Colossus one.

The other videos are...well, eh. I don't really care for them that much. If they act as video game characters and aren't in public, I'm not into them that much.

I like this one simply because it references the Miyamato one and has Kojima playing along even more so.

__________________
What's wrong?

What do you see, when you look at me? That I'm angry? That I could hurt you? It must be my eyes...creeping along your body, you can feel the death waiting for you in my eyes.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 05-12-2014 at 09:53 PM.
TVthePunisher is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:54 PM   #9554
Rapture639
 
Rapture639's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,316

Rapture639's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Edit: So now we just need EA to announce Titanfall for PS4, as it's all but announced at this point. All those PS fanbois who have been saying how crap it is for the last few months will soon be able to go out and pre-order it. Asshats..
What makes you say that?

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us? Seems like a fair trade to me!
__________________
Thanks to Mr Chaotix for the sig!
Be a Hunter, not a Hater.
Keep Calm and Achieve On!
Rapture639 is online now  
Old 05-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #9555
CrazyMv94
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 136

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us?
Last of Us is a PlayStation IP, so of course not.

Last edited by CrazyMv94; 05-12-2014 at 10:17 PM.
CrazyMv94 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 10:12 PM   #9556
TitlingFrame52
 
TitlingFrame52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: My house
Posts: 154

TitlingFrame52's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
B) Careful, you might get quoted and end up in someone's signature and forever be known as The Huge Slut of XBA.
Done.
10chars
__________________
Thanks to Slaughter for the avatar and rollinbull23 the awesome sig!
TitlingFrame52 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #9557
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,925

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I don't see why any person driving a manual would ever downshift like that, so it is definitely an automatic or a manual where the driver doesn't control the clutch.
Yeah, he's either driving a full-auto or clutchless. Who? Idiots that like to compression lock while downshifting through the gears manually. I was young once too..

Quote:
I drive manual and enjoy the hell out of it because it lets me have better control over the engine and accelerate faster. While the driver might be slower at shifting than an automatic, you have direct control over the RPMs at which the car shifts. This means you can get more power and acceleration out of any gear.
Agree.

Quote:
I've driven quite a few different shift configurations in BMWs and I think it all comes down to preference. The double-clutch engines are pretty cool, the manual I drive is just plain fun, and I really dislike the configuration in the M5 I've driven when it is in automatic shifting mode (it is a manual engine that has the computer control the clutch; it shifts so damn slow when you aren't directly controlling the shifting).

There is absolutely nothing wrong with an automatic and there are some fantastic automatic transmissions out there. I just prefer manual.
I've only ever driven a 3 series Beema and I'm sure it was front wheel drive (LOL!). It was far from sporty.. I know BMW make some great stuff though. I just have no experience in their performance vehicles. I've always liked the M5 series. Very sleek and powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture639 View Post
What makes you say that?

Also, if PlayStation gets TitanFall, can we get The Last of Us? Seems like a fair trade to me!
I read some crap this morning that points to it more than ever, but there is still know 'truth' to it. I read somewhere they have it up and running on PS4. I don't want to post a link because the site is a bit of a joke to be honest. Hunter and Pants kinda laughed the last time I mention that site.. I'll PM you a link.

Don't listen to Crazy. It's only fair we get TLoU on One.
__________________


#9 in the world to complete Mortal Kombat X


Last edited by Dirty130; 05-12-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Had to work on my sentence structure a little..
Dirty130 is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 11:19 PM   #9558
TVthePunisher
AV24: W. - "Hail Hydra"
 
TVthePunisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sirrent Hirrrr =X We arr rive in Sirent Hirrrr!
Posts: 3,996
Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Come to think of it...I believe I'm missing some awards. I'm surely a higher level subscriber by now, I'm pretty certain I've been doing this for over a year now ;>_> it got reset a couple times as they switched over stuff but overall...yeah, around this time last year...I should be a "higher level" I think. Also the post-count thing...

Edit: Shouldn't I also get the A+ Thread award? I'll take an A- if necessary
__________________
What's wrong?

What do you see, when you look at me? That I'm angry? That I could hurt you? It must be my eyes...creeping along your body, you can feel the death waiting for you in my eyes.

Last edited by TVthePunisher; 05-12-2014 at 11:22 PM.
TVthePunisher is offline  
Old 05-12-2014, 11:41 PM   #9559
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,883

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Yeah, he's either driving a full-auto or clutchless. Who? Idiots that like to compression lock while downshifting through the gears manually. I was young once too..



Agree.



I've only ever driven a 3 series Beema and I'm sure it was front wheel drive (LOL!). It was far from sporty.. I know BMW make some great stuff though. I just have no experience in their performance vehicles. I've always liked the M5 series. Very sleek and powerful.



I read some crap this morning that points to it more than ever, but there is still know 'truth' to it. I read somewhere they have it up and running on PS4. I don't want to post a link because the site is a bit of a joke to be honest. Hunter and Pants kinda laughed the last time I mention that site.. I'll PM you a link.

Don't listen to Crazy. It's only fair we get TLoU on One.
Mine is a 135i with RWD. It has got some go power!

BMW does a nice job of providing both comfortable rides for families and community and really sporty vehicles.

EDIT: Titanfall 1 will never be on the PS4. This has been reiterated by Respawn and EA multiple times. Titanfall 2 and on, however, will likely be multi platform.

I would trade Titanfall for Zelda, though!
__________________

Last edited by xhunterrrr; 05-13-2014 at 12:00 AM.
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 12:03 AM   #9560
TVthePunisher
AV24: W. - "Hail Hydra"
 
TVthePunisher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sirrent Hirrrr =X We arr rive in Sirent Hirrrr!
Posts: 3,996
Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post

I would trade Titanfall for Zelda, though!
This. Zelda outside of Nintendo-Land would be fantastic. Granted, it's one of the primary reasons for me to get Nintendo related devices (as each title is fantastic...cept for Phantom Hourglass, didn't play Spirit Tracks). I'm badly wanting to play Skyrim Sword...
__________________
What's wrong?

What do you see, when you look at me? That I'm angry? That I could hurt you? It must be my eyes...creeping along your body, you can feel the death waiting for you in my eyes.
TVthePunisher is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #9561
Ty-Rex
video games
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,339

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
This. Zelda outside of Nintendo-Land would be fantastic. Granted, it's one of the primary reasons for me to get Nintendo related devices (as each title is fantastic...cept for Phantom Hourglass, didn't play Spirit Tracks). I'm badly wanting to play Skyrim Sword...
You can buy a Wii for under $100 on ebay. Do that.

Or get a Wii U like I did since eventually the Xenoblade Chronicles sequel will come out and justify my stupid purchase.
__________________

Ty-Rex is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #9562
Dante XBA
Let Hate Prevail
 
Dante XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante XBA

Dante XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
This. Zelda outside of Nintendo-Land would be fantastic. Granted, it's one of the primary reasons for me to get Nintendo related devices (as each title is fantastic...cept for Phantom Hourglass, didn't play Spirit Tracks). I'm badly wanting to play Skyrim Sword...
TES + LoZ crossover?!
__________________
Avatar by Spazaz Man
"When you're beaten down the most, when you're on the very edge of oblivion, you have to ask yourself: 'What left is there to fight for?' The answer is simple, really. You fight for yourself. You fight to survive. That's all life is. Fight to be the strongest, no matter what it takes. But always remember what it takes to get there." --The Devil Hunter
Dante XBA is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:15 AM   #9563
Angry Tom
 
Angry Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Marinechester
Posts: 3,603

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I seem to be habitually inhaling vapour rub...
__________________
Tfw girly forearms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah you're right anime is stupid and for dudes with tiny dicks.
Angry Tom is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:44 AM   #9564
Dante XBA
Let Hate Prevail
 
Dante XBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Dante XBA

Dante XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This is just insane. I don't even.

__________________
Avatar by Spazaz Man
"When you're beaten down the most, when you're on the very edge of oblivion, you have to ask yourself: 'What left is there to fight for?' The answer is simple, really. You fight for yourself. You fight to survive. That's all life is. Fight to be the strongest, no matter what it takes. But always remember what it takes to get there." --The Devil Hunter
Dante XBA is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:51 AM   #9565
PenderPowguin
 
PenderPowguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Saint Louis, Missouri
Posts: 2,586

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Days like today...

Primary on needy patients, who ring the call bell LITERALLY every 10 minutes. One patient, drinking goLytely to prepare for an EGD/Colonoscopy, creating a literal LAKE of shit all over her bed... 3-4 times. Add a discharge into the mix, and then... 3 of the 5 nurses go home for the day. Tack on another 3-4 patients, 2-3 of which are as needy as the previous ones...

Finally, when you're almost done charting, one of your patients rips out his IV, and creates a MASSIVE puddle of blood. Though his platelets are WNL, the bleeding doesn't cease for like 20 minutes of HARDCORE pressure.

Days like these, filled with blood and shit. Ah, nursing.

I'm going to sleep.
__________________
Who wants a cookie?
PenderPowguin is online now  
Old 05-13-2014, 01:52 AM   #9566
Jakez123
 
Jakez123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,816

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Minty   Community Gaming - Silver   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
This is just insane. I don't even.

DMC4 Returns - Dante Combo Mad - YouTube
LOL, I feel like playing DMC4 now.
__________________
Jakez123 is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 02:09 AM   #9567
Thatcat8
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Vault 209, WA
Posts: 174

thatcat8's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Fajitas + margaritas + beers + weed = frisky mother fucker.
Thatcat8 is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 02:12 AM   #9568
Dirty130
DGN's Workhorse
 
Dirty130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia.
Posts: 6,925

DirtyI30's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Community Gaming - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
This is just insane. I don't even.

DMC4 Returns - Dante Combo Mad - YouTube
Mmm.. Some sexy cancels on display there.

Poor Pender. Having to deal with lakes of shit and such.
__________________


#9 in the world to complete Mortal Kombat X

Dirty130 is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 02:15 AM   #9569
xhunterrrr
 
xhunterrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Maine
Posts: 9,883

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
Days like today...

Primary on needy patients, who ring the call bell LITERALLY every 10 minutes. One patient, drinking goLytely to prepare for an EGD/Colonoscopy, creating a literal LAKE of shit all over her bed... 3-4 times. Add a discharge into the mix, and then... 3 of the 5 nurses go home for the day. Tack on another 3-4 patients, 2-3 of which are as needy as the previous ones...

Finally, when you're almost done charting, one of your patients rips out his IV, and creates a MASSIVE puddle of blood. Though his platelets are WNL, the bleeding doesn't cease for like 20 minutes of HARDCORE pressure.

Days like these, filled with blood and shit. Ah, nursing.

I'm going to sleep.
Good ol' nursing.
__________________
xhunterrrr is offline  
Old 05-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #9570
bigbear.
Full of Piss and Vinegar
 
bigbear.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,513

bigbear XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   XBA Representer   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcat8 View Post
Fajitas + margaritas + beers + weed = frisky mother fucker.
Breakfast of champions.

That's right.

I said breakfast.
__________________


And So Begins the Era of Francis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barad View Post
Ohh hohohooo I made a poopoo.
bigbear. is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
#dealwithit, #flappybird4life, biggdloveshaloreach, butthurt>alt account, crazy's secret admirer, crazymv breakdown thread, dat large female bottom, dirty130sfatmomma, emperor not emporer, frank and beans, go home tags you're drunk, his name is tom, ladramathar, mcyoloswag, not gorilla, party time all the time, ps4isbetteryoulosrs, random tags, stuff and thangz, ty-rex has a waifu, ty-rex is amazingly lame, ty-rex is not lame, wanna fight?, where's mommy? t__t, xbox>playstation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:52 AM.