PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock Infinite > Burial at Sea - Part 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-22-2014, 05:55 AM   #1
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
Anyone else find the save setup annoying?

Bioshock is known for allowing you to instant save anywhere. But the Infinite takes that away and with this DLC is it the most annoying thing. Search all over for random things, get spotted and then you pretty much instantly die since Elizabeth is a wuss. Even on Medium, I'm getting killed in 2-3 hits from the start. And then when you die, there's a whole bunch of scenes about Rapture - can I just die and respawn? Takes for freaking ever.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:02 AM   #2
CellFrame

Yeah, BI's save system is utter bullshit - it's as bad as the game's story. After having played the main game and all DLCs I have 152 save files on my HDD. It's a sad example of an achievement screwing up what once was a flawless save system, as the one and only reason they changed it was to increase the difficulty of the 1999 mode and the achievement related to it.
CellFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
that sucks. Yeah, I hate having so many save files without even being able to manually save. It takes up so much cloud storage.