PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-26-2013, 03:39 AM   #481
stickyricecake

stickyricecake's Gamercard
patched?

Hey guys i just got this thing and was wondering if any of the helpful glitches have been patched, in particular the bookshelf glitch. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:51 AM   #482
Red Testament

Red Testament's Gamercard
Nevermind. Just read the road map for achievements and apparently getting the Standing Stones achievement without finding all of them is common.

Last edited by Red Testament; 06-26-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Derp
Red Testament is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:00 AM   #483
Vaan0011

vaan0011's Gamercard
Did any of you guy having the freezing problem when the game loading the DLC ? Mine alway freeze when the loading DLC menu appear , when i delete the DLC it working fine again . I have try to clear cache , delete game file , re-installing the game and DLC but it still not work .
Vaan0011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #484
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
Talking

i was fighting this big guy then he hit me and i went like 1000 ft. in the air i was like maybe it's not a glitch but it was fun
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 05:34 PM   #485
WOLVES R SWEET

WOLFrostBITE's Gamercard
there are small glitches where you can see in the rocks and mountains but thats not that big of a deal really
WOLVES R SWEET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #486
Lady in Red

Lady in Red's Gamercard
Weapon selection freezes game

Somehow I have gotten to a point where every time I try to select my Ebony bow, it freezes not only the game, but my entire Xbox to where I have to manually turn it off. If that's not bad enough, I can't even move my cursor past the bow in my weapons menu, meaning I can't access anything below ebony in the alphabet.

I have tried dropping it, giving it to a follower, selling it, even smithing it, and it freezes instantly every time.

Any ideas? I'm so frustrated.
Lady in Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:26 AM   #487
Dirge 0

dirge 0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLVES R SWEET View Post
i was fighting this big guy then he hit me and i went like 1000 ft. in the air i was like maybe it's not a glitch but it was fun
lol yup happens all the time with giants.

Dirge 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 06:20 AM   #488
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
big time glitch one of the white run guards is dead i need one alive to let the dragon out of the trap what should i do what spell do i need to raise him

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:01 AM   #489
NST Squarepants

NST Squarepants's Gamercard
thats rough, you might have to try and load a previous save and see if he's alive in one of those. one of my games has several of the main vendors in white run dead because of vampires and its annoying but i havn't heard of something like that
NST Squarepants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #490
ManiacCODS

xMISTxREAPERx's Gamercard
I got my 16th Daedric Artifact achievement didnt unlock... had to do it again from half way
ManiacCODS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:25 AM   #491
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
I encountered a glitch with Daedric Influence (getting the first artifact). I finished the quest for the Masque of Clavicus Vile as my first artifact, and this achievement didn't unlock.

Thanks to all the warnings, I saved just before getting the masque, so I reloaded and finished the quick quest for the Ebony Blade. Daedric Influence popped, and I went back to get the masque afterwards.
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #492
PsychoKnight666

PsychoKnight666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Mortis II View Post
I just got stuck in the crouched stealth position. It wasn't registered as me being in stealth as the cursor was normal (as if I was stood normally) but when I went into 3rd person I could clearly see my character was crouching down and when I went to sprint, instead I did a stealth roll. Funny thing is, I don't even have the stealth roll perk.
I had to re-load a previous save to fix this.

Had this happen a few times to me .... If you find somewhere to sit down and then stand up it sorts the problem out

PsychoKnight666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #493
DJConnelly

Send a message via MSN to DJConnelly Send a message via Skype™ to DJConnelly

DJConnelly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I cannot do the Forsworn Conspiracy Quest. I'm at the point where Eltrys is dead and I'm supposed to be arrested. One of the guards is a Legate and he just walks up to me, tells me to join the Legion and leaves. Joining the Legion did not fix this for me Apparently there is no fix.

DJConnelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #494
RamTrick

RamTrick's Gamercard
I got killed by a plate. Nuff' Said
Old 10-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #495
Darth Maleval

Darth Maleval's Gamercard
I know this game has been out for a while, but after all this time I've run across ways in order to obtain every Daedric artifact in the game (without having to choose between two on certain quests).

Most of the Daedric quests will give you just one reward at the end, but there are three quests that you can keep multiple unique artifacts.

1. Hircine - It's pretty well known that you can get both the Savior's Hide and the Ring of Hircine, but you can also keep the cursed ring as well netting you three unique items from this quest.

2. Molag Bal - It is possible to keep the Rusty Mace (using weapon rack) and still receive the Mace of Molag Bal. Thus earning two unique weapons from this quest.

3. Clavicus Vile - It is possible (on Xbox 360) to obtain both the Rueful Axe and the Masque of Clavicus Vile, earning yourself another two unique artifacts. Most techniques I've seen to accomplish this use the Dragon Shout Slow Time, but I managed to do it without the shout. This involves timing and a weapon rack. It's the most rewarding of the three because it's very tricky!
Old 10-05-2013, 08:20 AM   #496
iHysteria

Hyster1a Z's Gamercard
I use to see floating mammoths..
iHysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 02:23 PM   #497
gmorra

BringerOvRain's Gamercard
I have just finished the fetch quest for the companions (I believe it is called "Proving Honor") with that Werewolf dude and when I go back to the companions stronghold to turn in the dude's there all praise me and accept me into the companions and then everyone just stands there starring at me and I can't do anything but change my view from first person to third person. The only way out of it is if I reload a past save or quit altogether.

I have no clue what to do... If I can't turn this quest in, I will have this guy following me throughout my entire Skyrim play-through!

Last edited by gmorra; 02-14-2014 at 07:12 PM.
gmorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:57 PM   #498
TheManOverThere

TheManOverThere's Gamercard
the pale lady

Having problems with the pale lady quest. Im in frostmere and the guide icon shows that the sword is located inside the rock wall to the right of the waterfall. Dont know what to do. I dont have a save befofe I did the quest :/ any way around it?
TheManOverThere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #499
CrashyMcGee

Angry Crashing in Darkfall Passage

I've clocked up about 76 hours in Skyrim, and have found that it's become completely unplayable during the quest that takes you through having to survive Darkfall Passage.

I've reached the point where you're fighting the frozen falmer et al, in the lead up to killing Arch-Curate Vrythur, but the game now crashes every few seconds. I made the mistake of deleting previous save points to try and fix this, after reading a few suggestions on forums.

SO! I'm now stuck at a point where if I try to fight, it keeps crashing, and my only other savepoints are within Darkfall Passage itself. Is there a way back out of the passage without having to complete the fight? I backtracked to the entrance, but it was closed and I couldn't exit.

It's looking like I'm going to have to start the game all over again, and wanted to check if there was either a) a fix for the crash, or b) a way out through the entrance?
CrashyMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:06 AM   #500
neveryourhero

UnicornDealer's Gamercard
I'm finding that a lot of my saves are getting messed up; whenever I reload the save, I just die immediately and then have to reload it again, which basically just leads to an endless death loop and I have to reload from an autosave...any solutions? It's really annoying, especially when there's no real explanation for it
neveryourhero is offline   Reply With Quote