PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2014, 02:51 AM   #1
BC32

BC32Falcons513's Gamercard
Coming to next gen!

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...This-Year.html

Confirmed for PS4 but nothing so far for Xbox One...
Old 06-10-2014, 02:59 AM   #2
OceanH

Ocean H's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Old 06-10-2014, 03:05 AM   #3
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thank you very much for posting this.

PC, aw yes.

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:05 AM   #4
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Ah, so this is the true reason that Heists have been delayed...

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:11 AM   #5
WHITESTAR 2032

WHITESTAR 2032's Gamercard
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Station-4-Xbox
Yeah R* says the next gen version will have new upgrades, cars, properties, and jobs. As well as our current online characters can be uploaded to the next gen version of our choice. Which is the best part I put a lot of time in to getting all my stuff in GTA online between the several reset characters and the bounty resets. Just glad it's not for nothing.
WHITESTAR 2032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:41 AM   #6
Z3ROxGR4V1TY

Z3ROxGR4V1TY's Gamercard
will there be some promo to trade in the previous gen for new? because ive got the collectors edition, dont really want to spend 40 buying a game which i've already spent 120 on
Z3ROxGR4V1TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:19 AM   #7
iBuzz7S

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I knew something was up when Xbox 360 was mentioned during Sony's conference. This would have never been exclusive to the Sony brand, not today anyway. I hope Take-Two have room for another billion dollars.

iBuzz7S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #8
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITESTAR 2032 View Post
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/...Station-4-Xbox
Yeah R* says the next gen version will have new upgrades, cars, properties, and jobs. As well as our current online characters can be uploaded to the next gen version of our choice. Which is the best part I put a lot of time in to getting all my stuff in GTA online between the several reset characters and the bounty resets. Just glad it's not for nothing.

When they say our current online characters can be uploaded to the next gen version does that mean just the characters aesthetics' / appearance. Or does it include all the cars, properties, tanks, planes, helicopters, weapons, clothes, rank and stats that we have accumulated.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:18 AM   #9
Boomerang Cat

Now there is finally a reason to buy an XBOX One, will see how cheap they are in the run up to Christmas.

Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:41 PM   #10
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Brilliant news. Also if we are lucky, the heists might just be ready to go when this releases.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #11
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Played and finished the single player, why would I buy it for next gen?
Should say I played SP 125 hours and MP 119 hours, when I get Gold again I will go back to the MP as it's fun but needed a break to play other games, not buying it for next gen just for the MP.

Last edited by cjdavies; 06-10-2014 at 09:04 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:14 AM   #12
bigbbubba

bigbbubba's Gamercard
here's what i want to know, and i want to hear your opinions on whether it will be capable or not. I will get it on xbox one when it comes out, but what i want to know, is i have a friend who doesn't have a one and won't be getting one for a while. I would keep my 360 copy so i could play with him. Will i be able to use my character on both consoles? like say im level 68, and im playing on the 360 and level up to 69, will i then be able to sign in on the xbone and be that level 69? that would be amazing
bigbbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:01 AM   #13
WHITESTAR 2032

WHITESTAR 2032's Gamercard
Viperspike all your GTA online houses and cars and money will transfer to which ever next gen console you choose.

bigbbubba You get to transfer your character one time to the next gen version. I'm pretty sure that means it's permeant And you can't switch back.
WHITESTAR 2032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #14
jswartz0181

Send a message via AIM to jswartz0181 Send a message via MSN to jswartz0181 Send a message via Yahoo to jswartz0181

JSwartz0181's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITESTAR 2032 View Post
Viperspike all your GTA online houses and cars and money will transfer to which ever next gen console you choose.

bigbbubba You get to transfer your character one time to the next gen version. I'm pretty sure that means it's permeant And you can't switch back.
Which then begs the question, what if you choose not to transfer them over (assuming you get a choice)? Does that mean you can have four characters? Not applicable to me, as I won't be getting an X1 anytime soon (although AC: Unity has me thinking about it sooner than I originally planned), but still something I have wondered.
jswartz0181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #15
Sm0keytrip0d

Sm0keytrip0d's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbbubba View Post
here's what i want to know, and i want to hear your opinions on whether it will be capable or not. I will get it on xbox one when it comes out, but what i want to know, is i have a friend who doesn't have a one and won't be getting one for a while. I would keep my 360 copy so i could play with him. Will i be able to use my character on both consoles? like say im level 68, and im playing on the 360 and level up to 69, will i then be able to sign in on the xbone and be that level 69? that would be amazing
imo it would just be easier for R* to let us play with 360 players on our One, so that way if you have friends or crew members who haven't upgraded yet you can still mess around with them :3

also I hope next gen/PC GTA online has all the animals and things the single player has...would be nice to see animals and have cops chasing NPC's in the city, make it feel more alive then just a place where people drive tanks lol
Old 06-11-2014, 02:55 PM   #16
Viperspike

Viperspike's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keytrip0d View Post
imo it would just be easier for R* to let us play with 360 players on our One, so that way if you have friends or crew members who haven't upgraded yet you can still mess around with them :3

also I hope next gen/PC GTA online has all the animals and things the single player has...would be nice to see animals and have cops chasing NPC's in the city, make it feel more alive then just a place where people drive tanks lol

Ahhhh Animals... Takes me back to when I spent hours in the mountains killing the animals to satisfy Cletus. The fun challenge one was trying to take a picture of a charging cougar and the corpse of an Elk and send text it to Cletus before the cougar killed me.

If they add animals to GTA Online, don't go in the wilderness at night because half the time you won't see where the cougar is charging from till its too late.
Viperspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 04:17 PM   #17
REHJR1974

REHJR1974's Gamercard
cougars??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
Ahhhh Animals... Takes me back to when I spent hours in the mountains killing the animals to satisfy Cletus. The fun challenge one was trying to take a picture of a charging cougar and the corpse of an Elk and send text it to Cletus before the cougar killed me.

If they add animals to GTA Online, don't go in the wilderness at night because half the time you won't see where the cougar is charging from till its too late.
....actually they do that menacing growl of theirs and 2 seconds later you are mincemeat. luckily i manage to turn and spot them just in time and aim at them out in the plain open grassy areas away from the crowded woods so i can see them and BANG!!!!....1 dead kitty. but sometimes you ain't that lucky and the kitty gets you.
REHJR1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 06:14 PM   #18
DjBatfink

DJ Batfink's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC32 View Post
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/n...This-Year.html

Confirmed for PS4 but nothing so far for Xbox One...
It's on the Game.Uk website for Pre Order @ 54.99....
http://www.game.co.uk/en/grand-theft...06&catGroupId=

I already played it on the 360, will still get it on Xbox One, great game...

Last edited by DjBatfink; 06-11-2014 at 06:22 PM.
DjBatfink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:17 PM   #19
Sgt Hartman 87

Dr Roidburg's Gamercard
So where does this leave us in terms of the achievements? I got the 1000G in this game and sold it with my 360 when the x1 released. So if my rank 103 or whatever it was character switches over to the xbox one version, what happens with the rank related achievements etc? (Assuming the x1 version has it's own set of achievements)

Saying you "could care less" means you DO care to a degree.
Sgt Hartman 87 is offline   Reply With Quote