PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim > Hearthfire
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #121
Rhubarb4

rhubarb4's Gamercard
Hi guys I have this on the PS3, I have read all of the thread and tried everything you guys have tried and I'm still in the same boat, level 79 all quests completed and sided with the Stormcloaks. Looks like its a general fault across both platforms. I have contacted Bethesda but have heard nothing yet, looks like it will never be sorted.
Rhubarb4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:38 AM   #122
Eric B14

Ericbwn16's Gamercard
I've been playing this on ps3 also. So pissed that I can't get the damn Falkreath house. Jarl Dengeir and Tekla won't say anything about buying a house, they only say their basic comments and once in a while Tekla gives me a bounty quest. Has anyone found a way to get the house yet? It always seems like everyone has Jarl Seddgeir instead of Dengeir.

Eric B14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #123
SkyrimPlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric B14 View Post
I've been playing this on ps3 also. So pissed that I can't get the damn Falkreath house. Jarl Dengeir and Tekla won't say anything about buying a house, they only say their basic comments and once in a while Tekla gives me a bounty quest. Has anyone found a way to get the house yet? It always seems like everyone has Jarl Seddgeir instead of Dengeir.
So, I forgot to mention before that I'm on PS3 too, and I think I said that I have Jarl Dengeir? Anyway, I do have him, and I only have the basic comments from them too, with the occasional bounty quest. I tried everything that anyone has said, and nothing works. I don't think there is a fix for some of us, and Bethesda probably won't be able to fix it. I even contacted Bethesda, but their reply didn't help much as you may have seen earlier in the thread. Sorry to disappoint you:/
SkyrimPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:01 AM   #124
ListlessDonkey

ListlessDonkey's Gamercard
Just a heads up to anyone have difficulty with this. When I was not given the option to become thane I started doing all the radiant quests. It was after an hour of so of doing this that I realised I hadn't killed the bandits the Jarl wanted me to kill...

It is possible to have more than one bounty with the Jarl so make sure you do the 'kill the ___ at ____' quests before panicing.
ListlessDonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #125
Strategyboyz21

Strategyboyz21's Gamercard
Help!!

I did the mead quest for him, had it in my inventory already. But he never gave me the second quest!!!
Strategyboyz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:47 PM   #126
x MOOSE 187 x

Send a message via ICQ to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via AIM to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via MSN to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Yahoo to x MOOSE 187 x Send a message via Skype™ to x MOOSE 187 x

x MOOSE 187 x's Gamercard
4 Misc quests should do it, well worked for me at least.