PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto V > GTA Online
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #31
MasterSparky

mastersparky's Gamercard
Yeah i can confirm this works; amazing find THANKYOU!
I started the jumps last week and then after getting stuck on one jump (tried about 7 times... Dying each time) I decided to do 25 easy ones properly for the percentage to 100% & then boost this online.

I set it to 1 lap. Got to the jump, did the jump, turned around and circled back up the ramp... Repeat 49 times. way quicker and easier.

I used the cheeta (the bike which i tried first wouldn't register the jump) keep an eye out for the 100xp after the jump. That confirms it was counted

Thanks again for highlighting this!

MasterSparky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:39 PM   #32
DarkxMaterials

DarkxMaterials's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have updated the original post with a picture and video of the glitch. I don't know how to embed the video. If anybody knows please tell me.
DarkxMaterials is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #33
atomic viking54

atomic viking54's Gamercard
sweet. got em all in about a half hour
Old 10-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #34
Suave Charlie

Send a message via MSN to Suave Charlie

suave charlie's Gamercard
Can confirm I did this last night, thank god, I was so frustrated at some of the jumps in single player. Great find.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #35
jamie126

Jamie126's Gamercard
What am I doing wrong? I've being using the standard Adder (can't afford to buy and mod my own) which i assumed would be the best vehicle to do this in, and I use the boost to make sure to have enough speed, land back wheels first and all it does it make like a little sound of sorts but no XP is added and the stats remain the same saying it hasn't counted, tried with motocycles too
jamie126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #36
DarkxMaterials

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie126 View Post
What am I doing wrong? I've being using the standard Adder (can't afford to buy and mod my own) which i assumed would be the best vehicle to do this in, and I use the boost to make sure to have enough speed, land back wheels first and all it does it make like a little sound of sorts but no XP is added and the stats remain the same saying it hasn't counted, tried with motocycles too
Try different angles until you find one that works for you. The game is picky about what angles count for the stunt jump. Also, replay the job a few times because some times I loaded it up it seemed to give more jumps for no apparent reason.

It is a glitch so it doesn't work 100% of the time. If you look at my stats picture I edited into the original post, you will see I got the jump to count approximately 1/3 of times.

Some of my friends were doing this in a game and were purposely not getting the checkpoint after the jump and holding Y to respawn right before the jump, backing up and then flooring it to get the jump to count again and again. They only did this when the first jump they did counted.

They also could not get it to work with motorcycles.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #37
markvvoc

Mark The ASBO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie126 View Post
Are u landing the back wheels only slightly before the fronts? I was landing the backs to much before the fronts and then levelled the car more so all wheels almost touched at the same time and it worked then.

Add me on XBL if you want to team up for some achievements or just want to have some gaming fun...always up for a laugh...
markvvoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #38
jamie126

Jamie126's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by markvvoc View Post
Are u landing the back wheels only slightly before the fronts? I was landing the backs to much before the fronts and then levelled the car more so all wheels almost touched at the same time and it worked then.
Thanks I was doing this before but pretty much this, it just seems real picky what registers it for some reason, what helped and got it working for me was let go of the right trigger (accelerator) as you launch, I was holding it all the time before, and just before you land brake.
jamie126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:36 PM   #39
H2O I

Send a message via AIM to H2O I Send a message via MSN to H2O I

H2O I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
can someone make a new video on how to get this stunt jump and reload it over and over? I cannot get this to save my life.

I already have 1000/1000 achievements I just want all the stunt jumps completed in online so I can use the lime green paint on my car.

EDIT: : Alright so I thought I should be more clear on this for anyone that is having trouble. I read the whole thread and couldn't quite understand what I was doing wrong.

1. In the video it looks like the "glitch" was to select rally mode then back out and switch to standard. You can just go straight to starting up a standard race on "Downtown Underground" 1 lap / super cars.

2. The checkpoint you want to get is literally at the gap of the wall on the very edge you jump off. You do NOT want to reload with Y to go back up then retry, as you will not have enough speed.

3. You want to be going fast! Just a few feet shy of the next checkpoint, I use a angle to the left (line up a little to the right before the jump and launch to the left over by the parking lot is where you should end up taking your u-turn) in case you cannot stop in time!

4. After you land just drive under the bridge you just jumped off of turn around and go back up the ramp making sure you get enough speed (depends on the car you are using) You shouldn't need to use the Y button to respawn you, it actually wastes time.

5. Like some people have mentioned in this thread, land your back tires slightly before front (if you still do not get the xp just be more extreme with the rear wheels landing before the front), and when you see the xp added you know it has counted.

Hope this helps because honestly I was still completely confused after watching the video and reading the comments.

Last edited by H2O I; 10-15-2013 at 06:07 PM.
H2O I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #40
DarkxMaterials

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O I View Post

EDIT: : Alright so I thought I should be more clear on this for anyone that is having trouble. I read the whole thread and couldn't quite understand what I was doing wrong.

1. In the video it looks like the "glitch" was to select rally mode then back out and switch to standard. You can just go straight to starting up a standard race on "Downtown Underground" 1 lap / super cars.
I honestly picked rally mode by mistake while changing the options. Sorry for not explaining that. It is not part of the glitch.

Last edited by DarkxMaterials; 10-15-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #41
H2O I

Send a message via AIM to H2O I Send a message via MSN to H2O I

H2O I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkxMaterials View Post
I honestly picked rally mode by mistake while changing the options. Sorry for not explaining that. It is not part of the glitch.
I kept pausing and squinting to make sure it was just like yours from the video lol. I thought that was what made it work, you should put some details in the description of the video or something. It was a lot more simple than I thought and used a lot of time trying to make sure I was doing it right which was unnecessary. Thanks though for posting, I have my lime green on my maxed out entity xf!
Old 10-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #42
Fireball6554

Send a message via MSN to Fireball6554

LeBrony James's Gamercard
Did this today and in 30 minutes, popped the achievement. Thanks for posting this. Stunt Jumps are my most hated thing about GTA IV and GTA V.

Fireball6554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:48 AM   #43
Slaytalllica

Slaytalllica's Gamercard
I hope this still works, It took me over 7 hours to get 49/50 Stunt Jumps and I have no idea which 1 didn't register so I'd have to re-do them all.

Only achievement I have left for 1000g too.

Slaytalllica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #44
Slaytalllica

Slaytalllica's Gamercard
Awesome it worked, thanks for sharing this. People have been grinding this race since the first day of GTA Online, so I can't believe this method hasn't come out until now but thankfully it has!

Quote:
can someone make a new video on how to get this stunt jump and reload it over and over? I cannot get this to save my life.

2. The checkpoint you want to get is literally at the gap of the wall on the very edge you jump off. You do NOT want to reload with Y to go back up then retry, as you will not have enough speed.

3. You want to be going fast! Just a few feet shy of the next checkpoint, I use a angle to the left (line up a little to the right before the jump and launch to the left over by the parking lot is where you should end up taking your u-turn) in case you cannot stop in time!

4. After you land just drive under the bridge you just jumped off of turn around and go back up the ramp making sure you get enough speed (depends on the car you are using) You shouldn't need to use the Y button to respawn you, it actually wastes time.

5. Like some people have mentioned in this thread, land your back tires slightly before front (if you still do not get the xp just be more extreme with the rear wheels landing before the front), and when you see the xp added you know it has counted.

Hope this helps because honestly I was still completely confused after watching the video and reading the comments.

Thanks for explaining it fully, I tried for about 10 minutes without being successful once and after reading your post I got the jump successfully 50 times in a row without failing once!

Slaytalllica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:32 PM   #45
rickr304

rickr304's Gamercard
Great post DarkxMaterials!

I did 25 in story mode (to get credit for 100 percent), then followed your instructions and it took me about 35 mins to get all 50.

While I was doing the 25 earlier today, I was thinking to myself "thank goodness I dont have to do 25 more!"

Good stuff, good stuff.
rickr304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:12 PM   #46
Inebriated Jedi

Send a message via Skype™ to Inebriated Jedi

Inebriated Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Staff Club - Inebriated Jedi   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Finalist   Donator - Level 1   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - * Clueless *   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:

I already have 1000/1000 achievements I just want all the stunt jumps completed in online so I can use the lime green paint on my car.

This solution is flawless, thanks!

Inebriated Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:52 PM   #47
Raketen Jenkins

Raketen Jenkins's Gamercard
Is it patched?
Old 06-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #48
HigginsM

Freddy1 Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raketen Jenkins View Post
Is it patched?
A friend used this method a few weeks ago and it still worked. Not tried it after 1.14 thou.

Big thanks to Cpt Slaughter for my Avatar picture and Signature
HigginsM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:53 PM   #49
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
I started it up earlier. Didn't do it for long but did it 5 times. 3 times nothing came up but the last two jumps got me 100rp

Still can't confirm though as I didn't check my stats before I did it. Next time I go back on I'll find out
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 06:41 AM   #50
LeEk MuNcHeR

LeEk MuNcHeR's Gamercard
This still works. Just got the achievement after 50 jumps
LeEk MuNcHeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 01:15 AM   #51
EazyCompany

Can confirm that this glitch still works.

Tried and each time landed it, took me exactly 23 minutes to get the achievement!

Get it while ya can homies! Big ups on the find.

EazyCompany 101st Airborne Division
EazyCompany is offline   Reply With Quote