PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-21-2014, 02:49 AM   #91
iHeartSlampigs

iHeartSlampigs's Gamercard
Waffle enjoys going for the boards. The "preserving dat ratio" stuff is just to get people like you riled up. Apparently it works.

If you want somebody to really get heated over, refer to the tag "LP2 PS3". This guy has beaten around 10 world records today and will probably resume tomorrow. The speed he's doing it seems crazy, but I can't really compare the times on here to the times on ps3 to confirm. Needless to say, the achievement is going to be near-impossible if he keeps upping the times.

Anybody care to update the PS3 times list?

Last edited by iHeartSlampigs; 06-21-2014 at 03:44 PM.
iHeartSlampigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #92
Snow Pirate Dominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartSlampigs View Post
Waffle enjoys going for the boards. The "preserving dat ratio" stuff is just to get people like you riled up. Apparently it works.

If you want somebody to really get heated over, refer to the tag "LP2 PS3". This guy has beaten around 10 world records today and will probably resume tomorrow. The speed he's doing it seems crazy, but I can't really compare the times on here to the times on ps3 to confirm. Needless to say, the achievement is going to be near-impossible if he keeps upping the times.

Anybody care to update the PS3 times list?

He is a BEAST at the game, I know him. He just beats WRs because he enjoys the game, not to troll people or preserve TrueAchievements ratios.

Last edited by Snow Pirate Dominator; 06-23-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Snow Pirate Dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:17 AM   #93
TheSpe3Der

FullSpe3D's Gamercard
Advanced 2-3 still has quite a bit of improvement in it. I came back after a while and saw the leaderboard really hadn't changed much on that course. So after about 3 hours of trying it I got a 20.6 run with an absolutely horrible mistake at the end. I got nervous and my aiming completely failed lol, I was pretty much shooting the floor and lost a ton of time.

Video is here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfRnySQiI1k

Follow this and don't make a mistake at the end and you can get 19 seconds possibly.

(Also, does anyone know if staying offline prevents it uploading times when I go back online? I want to actually get the WR but not mess up the boards.)

Last edited by TheSpe3Der; 08-06-2014 at 02:46 AM.
TheSpe3Der is offline   Reply With Quote