Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Tenchu Z
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-13-2007, 06:00 AM   #1
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Game Info

Become the ultimate ninja assassin in Tenchu Z. Eliminate unsuspecting guards using stealth kills or your favorite ninja weaponry, or even go straight for the big boss! Use sound, sight, and scent detection as you search out your opponents and unlock deadly new moves and weapons.
Features:
Experience all-new ninja gameplay
Immerse yourself in ancient Japan as you take on more than 50 different missions from espionage to assassination to hostage rescue for both single and co-op play, offering a new level of ninja gameplay available only on Xbox 360.
Hone your ninja skills! Use sound, smell and sight to master the "Stealth Kill." Scale walls, fly over rooftops and spring from the shadows to attack without detection as you eliminate even the toughest opponents with one devastating blow.
Customize your character! Create a hero to match your own playing style from a variety of different looks and attributes. Choose from a wide array of ninja weaponry and more than 130 unique ninja fighting actions.
Play as a ninja strike team with your friends! Work cooperatively on Xbox Live or with system link for a completely different ninja experience. When 2-4 players work together, no foe can stand in the way.
Shaaady Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
Liquorj

A Liquorj's Gamercard
I personally enjoyed this game a lot. Although it is pretty repetitive , being a ninja fan my self, I enjoyed the experience. It's not ninja gaiden, but still quit enjoyable.. especially later in the game. some more opinions can be found in the buy or rent thread, I just felt like posting my opinion here.
Liquorj is offline   Reply With Quote