PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-09-2014, 09:49 PM   #61
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Two successful runs on two different systems (Xbox360 and PS3) and never came across any glitches or bugs. Haven't had any problems with the difficulty either. Did it with only one coop-partner in one session through all the six missions. Used the gunner class and for the big guys 2-3 C4 will suffice! Every achievement unlocked just fine.

100% > Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox360 & XboxOne)
100% > Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition (Xbo360 & XboxOne)
100% > Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox360 & XboxOne)

JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:23 AM   #62
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
worst co op ever. same shit every level. raid village plant a bomb defend a vehicle. ugh. might as well call this cod.

3 glitches all game breaking.

1. finnishing one level there was a glitch were the map wouldn't load. I knew we had to go through the cave. we all died and it loaded.

2. Setos truck crashed into a telephone pole and wouldn't put the truck in reverse that idiot. we restarted the checkpoint.

3. The game kicked me and two friends for no reason we were almost done with the final mission too.

glad I'm done fuck the co op I got my 100% and 1000 in the game.

Thanks goes to Captain Slaughter for the signature.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #63
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
I really enjoy the co-op...but as someone who has completed a couple hundred levels...I'll say this: Anyone who says this ISN'T a glitch mess has no clue what they are talking about. You do alleviate 95% of the problems if you play in private matches....but I could write a book about some of the things I've seen/have happened to me. A few favorites:

Enemies not spawning, allowing you to explore the open world. There are a lot of cool places you can't go unless this happens. Those small islands in the distance? been there, lol. I actually like this one though.

Falling through a map, leaving you to die in...well...limbo. I've seen it happen to others, and it's happened to me.

I was playing in a public match with a friend...on my screen I was picking up the package, and planting it with no results. On his screen I was jumping up and down and doing 360's. I ended up leaving because I couldn't even kill myself.

Flames from the heavens. Last week I was playing with a friend and a flamethrower was in the sky coming down on me wherever I went. Didn't kill me though...

Blood Jeep- Just saw this the other day, and I wished I'd recorded it. At the end of the 2nd mission I shot the gunner as the jeep sped by. A waterfall of blood came out of the back of the jeep, making it look like something out of the Shining.

Anyone who's played this knows people get kicked all the time for no reason. It's just terrible. When going for the initial ach's...I hated it. Once that pressure was off though, It's one of those games i'll pop in every other night and play for a bit.

Edit: These are on both PS3 and 360, though it seems I come across more of the "weird" things on the 360.

Last edited by Floorkiller; 04-02-2014 at 03:12 PM.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:44 PM   #64
jt89

jaytea1989's Gamercard
gave up with co-op on this
Vine: @Jay Jay
SnapChat: jaytea89
Pheed: @jaytea89

jt89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:30 AM   #65
TheMacias

Macias21's Gamercard
Did Ubisoft patch this glitchy coop achievements ?

http://cooltext.com/
TheMacias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #66
Gonzo the Gr8

Gonzo the Gr8's Gamercard
I don't know if they fixed everything since this game came out? But, we didn't have one issue in co-op... counting ourselves lucky.
Gonzo the Gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote