Xbox One Games with Gold - July

SnD ACiD RAiN

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, when I'm offered something free I expect it to be good. In fact as a gamer I'm entitled to the very best free stuff around. I've been with Xbox Live for almost 8 years now and I never complained when I was never offered free stuff but now that Microsoft has decided to give out free games I'm not taking this any more:mad:

http://th64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/Random_Villian/Tumblrrr/th_tumblr_lebsb5U6dB1qcubjz.gif

Damn, when I'm offered something free I expect it to be good. In fact as a gamer I'm entitled to the very best free stuff around. I've been with Xbox Live for almost 8 years now and I never complained when I was never offered free stuff but now that Microsoft has decided to give out free games I'm not taking this any more:mad:

http://th64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/Random_Villian/Tumblrrr/th_tumblr_lebsb5U6dB1qcubjz.gif

The Wise DEG strikes again!

-----

What's the premise/genre of GaucaMOLE?

Insightful :biglaugh

I find it amusing how people complain that Microsoft's choosing older titles that everyone already has, and now, they pick a game that launches as a game for gold, but even that gets complaints.

It reminds me of a running joke on the forums for a miniatures game I play: "If WotC put a free $20 bill in every pack, people would still complain how it's folded."

Sorry for this irrelevant question, but does anyone know when Minecraft comes to XboxOne? Been waiting patiently, but am now bored of Xbox almost all together without Minecraft!

Edited by EZYMUNEY2
Minor typo

I find it amusing how people complain that Microsoft's choosing older titles that everyone already has, and now, they pick a game that launches as a game for gold, but even that gets complaints.

It reminds me of a running joke on the forums for a miniatures game I play: "If WotC put a free $20 bill in every pack, people would still complain how it's folded."

As I stated before, I'm not one to usually complain about what they put out because it's free...BUT the 2 360 games next month seem like they're pushing them on people because they didn't perform as well as the companies had hoped. They're both pretty irrelevant at this point and it's a cheap push to get people playing them again for a month or so.

I'm looking forward to playing Guacamelee, but I was expecting a second title, as a lot of others were. If they originally came out with saying only 1 title for XB1, that's fine, but I always thought it was 2 as well.

I couldn't be happier with Guacamelee being free, I wanted to play that for a long time. I didn't buy it at launch cause I had other stuff to play so I'm just ecstatic that it is free. The first free game that I didn't have and really wanted to play. Of course it wouldn't matter what game or games are free, people will always complain (sadly).

I haven't played either game on 360, which is a first. I heard good things about Battleblock, so will of course give it a shot.

Edited by immortality20

Sorry for this irrelevant question, but does anyone know when Minecraft comes to XboxOne? Been waiting patiently, but am now bored of Xbox almost all together without Minecraft!

Minecraft has been penciled in for an August release, but no exact date has been set.

What is the One game for July all about? Know nothing about it. The name does nothing to explain it lol.

I couldn't be happier with Guacamelee being free, I wanted to play that for a long time. I didn't buy it at launch cause I had other stuff to play so I'm just ecstatic that it is free. The first free game that I didn't have and really wanted to play. Of course it wouldn't matter what game or games are free, people will always complain (sadly).

I haven't played either game on 360, which is a first. I heard good things about Battleblock, so will of course give it a shot.

You didn't buy it at launch? It's not out yet I'm I'm correct.....

I think it's a good month. Guacamole is a decent choice.

Gotham is a fantastic game but a solid completion, and I've never played battleblock.

Great month if you ask me.