Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #12781
Gorilla Stomper
The Shitlord King

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
This missed out the part where they generally won't give any music that isn't metal the time of day and judge people on appearance just as much as people judge them.

"WAH WHY WON'T PEOPLE ACCEPT ME FOR THE WAY I AM?"
Five minutes later.
"Look at that stupid fucking hipster/chav, I bet he listens to shit music like Foals/N-Dubz."

Also, half of that shit could describe anyone on the planet, not just metalheads.

0/10 stupid image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
Yeah you're right anime is stupid and for dudes with tiny dicks.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:16 PM   #12782
Spade.

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
This missed out the part where they generally won't give any music that isn't metal the time of day and judge people on appearance just as much as people judge them.

Five minutes later.
"Look at that stupid fucking hipster/chav, I bet he listens to shit music like Foals/N-Dubz."

Also, half of that shit could describe anyone on the planet, not just metalheads.

0/10 stupid image.
We have a winner.
Old 06-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #12783
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenderPowguin View Post
60% of the time, my statistics are correct 100% of the time.
I like dem odds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaking live View Post
New job attained. Still keeping hope alive for a better one tho!
Hey, congratulations on the new job! So, you're shouting beers next weekend, since Pender has this weekend covered, right? RIGHT??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
So, like many people my age, I've been disappointed with Star Wars since the release of Episode I.
I've been disappointed with just about everything that starts with Star. The original Startship Troopers being an exception. Mmm.. Denise Richards pre-Charlie Sheen. Mmmm..

*Mind boggles

*Motorboat noise

*Passes out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Elephants, horses and giraffes blush when urinating at the piss trough with Jard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVthePunisher View Post
I do what you do though, practice being nice to keep shit in check. A lot of the time I have this nagging urge to punch people in the face while talking to them, for no reason other than to do it. Well, sometimes there's a reason...they could be annoying as hell and I always envision going through with it but I don't..for my own safety (not that they'd harm me but the drama that would ensue is more than I can handle).
Most times putting your fist in someone's face just leads to more trouble. Usually with the law. Or so I hear.

Quote:

Five minutes later.

0/10 stupid image.
Tom wins the internet again.

---

My Co-Op partner for Sniper Elite 3 contacted me last night saying he's up at the hospital with a family member who's just had a heart attack. All the best to him and his family.

It's so fucking cold outside. I'm running up the street and daylight hasn't officially broken yet, but all the kookaburras are in the trees laughing at me like dicks! Why am I doing this?? I get back to the house and need to pee, but have to shake some pepper onto my dick to make it sneeze and quickly grab it with the tweezes because I have such a killer shrink from the cold right now!

Old 06-28-2014, 09:03 PM   #12784
Emperor 95

Send a message via Skype™ to Emperor 95

Emperor 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
snip
Dirty wins Random Thread with pic of day/week/month/etc.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:19 PM   #12785
TVthePunisher

Send a message via AIM to TVthePunisher Send a message via MSN to TVthePunisher Send a message via Yahoo to TVthePunisher Send a message via Skype™ to TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher's Gamercard

Awards Showcase House of Horrors Challenge Club - Tier 1   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Bronze   Genre Competition - Second Place   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Most times putting your fist in someone's face just leads to more trouble. Usually with the law. Or so I hear.
Or so you know ;>_> our Aussie Brawler here.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:20 PM   #12786
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:

Five minutes later.

0/10 stupid image.
Most people who are really into metal only bathe like once every 3 days and only wear black band shirts. Also, they're all antisocial assholes who think they're better than everyone else.

Also hey I'm back from having two days off so can someone summarize what I missed in a haiku?

Old 06-28-2014, 09:28 PM   #12787
datmanydocris

Location: Middletown, PA, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe A

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
Quote:
Most people who are really into metal only bathe like once every 3 days and only wear black band shirts. Also, they're all antisocial assholes who think they're better than everyone else.
I'm sorry, but that is a load of stereotypical bullshit. I listen to metal, and so do several of my friends. None of us are unhygienic, none of us are antisocial, and none of us a arrogant. Maybe you shouldn't go making blanket statements based of very little evidence and have no way of proving.

Live long and obey Wheaton's Law
My Games Collection
Retail Completions - 5 Arcade Completions- 2 W8/WP8 Completions - 6 Steam Completions - 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
Not even ninja'd, hit by a slow moving thug...
Old 06-28-2014, 09:42 PM   #12788
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Yeah Ty, stop being blanket!

Old 06-28-2014, 09:47 PM   #12789
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Denise Richards sure is gorgeous.

@Ty…

Nothing much
Has happened
Here.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
Old 06-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #12790
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
I'm sorry, but that is a load of stereotypical bullshit. I listen to metal, and so do several of my friends. None of us are unhygienic, none of us are antisocial, and none of us a arrogant. Maybe you shouldn't go making blanket statements based of very little evidence and have no way of proving.
whats youre favorite metal band mine is Linkin Park

Old 06-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #12791
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Stinkin Park

Old 06-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #12792
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Had a nice birthday yesterday. Spent most of the afternoon kayaking with my girlfriend and kayaked with her some more this morning. She surprised me with an Xbox One a few hours ago too so that was nice of her. I went out and bought the usual accessories along with Black Flag, Ground Zeroes, and The New Order. I'll download Super Time Force and Valiant Hearts later. Might preorder Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive too.

I'm tempted to buy a PS4 tomorrow for The Last of Us Remastered but I don't see myself playing much else on it for a while other than Resogun or Transistor. Transistor I can manage on PC so I'll hold off on a PS4 for a while longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
Buy the Sony Gold Wireless headset. It's great for the money and works with the Xbox One, although you still need the headset adapter.
Saw this comment yesterday and kept it in mind when I was getting some accessories. Good call. I'm digging the headset.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:54 PM   #12793
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Had a nice birthday yesterday.
Happy belated Birthday, you indie-loving, cyberpunk-loving, person!

Also, very nice of her! Speeds up the gap that you were waiting to get one.

Old 06-28-2014, 09:56 PM   #12794
bigbear2face

bigbear XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Settle down killer. I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious.

Dirty, love your new sig pic. It reminds me of back in the day when my brother and I used to hustle people at SFII in the arcades. Zangief in the hands of someone that was really good at that game was oppressively good. If you knew what you were doing you could consistently "perfect" against solid players.

People had no idea just how far his grab range actually was, or that you could grab people out of the air. I used to laugh at the nubs that thought they could "cheap" me with Chun-Li's air moves. Two rounds later when they hadn't even hit me once it made taking their money that much more satisfying.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130, Tom, Jack Frost and Pender
Thanks to Dante for the avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
Simply because most people are idiots and don't think.

Last edited by bigbear2face; 06-28-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 09:56 PM   #12795
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Elephants, horses and giraffes blush when urinating at the piss trough with Jard.

If I had these sorts of skills, I'd work for the CIA. Easily.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #12796
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Had a nice birthday yesterday. Spent most of the afternoon kayaking with my girlfriend and kayaked with her some more this morning. She surprised me with an Xbox One a few hours ago too so that was nice of her. I went out and bought the usual accessories along with Black Flag, Ground Zeroes, and The New Order. I'll download Super Time Force and Valiant Hearts later. Might preorder Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive too.

I'm tempted to buy a PS4 tomorrow for The Last of Us Remastered but I don't see myself playing much else on it for a while other than Resogun or Transistor. Transistor I can manage on PC so I'll hold off on a PS4 for a while longer.
Happy Birthday for yesterday and enjoy Wolfenstein! She's a great blaster! Personally, I don't think TLoU Remastered is worth a console purchase. I'm still waiting for a PS4 exclusive that warrants a console purchase actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
You searched for 25 minutes for that.. And won!

Old 06-28-2014, 10:01 PM   #12797
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Stinkin Park
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Linkin Park, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Quote:
She surprised me with an Xbox One a few hours ago too so that was nice of her.
Finally, now you can play Halo 2 Remastered and see how awful Backwash really is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
@Ty…

Nothing much
Has happened
Here.
A thousand thanks to you, and a thousand beatings to whoever taught you what a haiku is.

Last edited by Ty-Rex; 06-28-2014 at 10:06 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:09 PM   #12798
datmanydocris

Location: Middletown, PA, USA, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe A

DatManYdocris's Gamercard
Quote:
whats youre favorite metal band mine is Linkin Park
Probably a tie between Linkin Park, A7X, and a new band I found called Ra (and Shinedown if they are considered a metal band).

Quote:

Happy belated birthday. Lucky you, getting to go kayaking. What I wouldn't do to be out kayaking right now instead of being stuck at my house.

Quote:
Settle down killer. I'm pretty sure he wasn't serious.
Who you calling a killer, I couldn't even hurt a fly. I'm scrawny as shit.

Quote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Linkin Park, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a completely unrelated note, you know what really infuriates me... how the company that made my computer put the page up and page down keys right next to the arrow keys. I don't know how many times I have accidentally scrolled down to the bottom of the page when I'm trying to move my cursor up one line. It is a really stupid design in my book.

Live long and obey Wheaton's Law
My Games Collection
Retail Completions - 5 Arcade Completions- 2 W8/WP8 Completions - 6 Steam Completions - 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt. View Post
Not even ninja'd, hit by a slow moving thug...

Last edited by datmanydocris; 06-28-2014 at 10:11 PM.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #12799
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Linkin Park, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.

Finally, now you can play Halo 2 Remastered and see how awful Backwash really is.

A thousand thanks to you, and a thousand beatings to whoever taught you what a haiku is.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about yourself, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #12800
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Linkin Park, you little bitch? Iíll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iíve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iím the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youíre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatís just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ďcleverĒ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnít, you didnít, and now youíre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youíre fucking dead, kiddo.

Seriously though, I didn't stop laughing until the end.

Seriously 2.0 Bring it! I have kangaroos and boomerangs.

The Rolling Stones, The Doors, ACDC and Pearl Jam against anything you bratz can brang to this bang.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #12801
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Let's play some Halo this Fall, bitch.

Quote:
I actually don't think I did it right, but I tried

Quote:
The Rolling Stones, The Doors, ACDC and Pearl Jam against anything you bratz can brang to this bang.
Pearl Jam is good stuff!!

Old 06-28-2014, 10:18 PM   #12802
bigbear2face

bigbear XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm pretty sure that Ty and everyone that has quoted him are now on some US Government watch list. There are like 30 words and phrases in that post that would trigger various NSA, CIA, FBI and Homeland algorithms.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130, Tom, Jack Frost and Pender
Thanks to Dante for the avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Kasai View Post
Simply because most people are idiots and don't think.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:24 PM   #12803
Jardinho

Jardinho's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Green Thumb - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   GRID 2 Award   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Ty and everyone that has quoted him are now on some US Government watch list. There are like 30 words and phrases in that post that would trigger various NSA, CIA, FBI and Homeland algorithms.
Gorilla warfare doe? Lol.

If I had these sorts of skills, I'd work for the CIA. Easily.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #12804
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Don't know about you guys, but I'll be fine. I reset my router and locked the front door.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #12805
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Seriously 2.0 Bring it! I have kangaroos and boomerangs.
Don't forget your bricks, champ.

Quote:
Let's play some Halo this Fall, bitch.

I actually don't think I did it right, but I tried

Pearl Jam is good stuff!!
4 sure we will Halo. You were totally off on the haiku, but I appreciate the effort. I too like Pearl Jam. Better Man and Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town are two of my favorite shower singing songs.

Quote:
Shit I gotta go warn knowyourmeme dot com brb

Old 06-28-2014, 10:29 PM   #12806
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Don't forget your bricks, champ.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:30 PM   #12807
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Not worried. I already use Kinect 2.0.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:33 PM   #12808
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Bricks aren't just my choice of window wrecking weapons. They also provide good quality entertainment at a budget price. Something the whole family can enjoy actually. Just add one to your worn out washing machine.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #12809
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
4 sure we will Halo. You were totally off on the haiku, but I appreciate the effort. I too like Pearl Jam. Better Man and Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town are two of my favorite shower singing songs.
Halo is a verb now? Nice!

Haven't heard of that second song, but damn, that's a long title.

Old 06-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #12810
Ty-Rex
video games

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Haven't heard of that second song, but damn, that's a long title.
Super long title, super great song.

Closed Thread