PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > GoldenEye 007: Reloaded
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Pretty Sure "I Am INVINCIBLE" Only Possible On 007 Classic

I played through Facility on Agent, and snuck through the entire mission (earning "Going Dark" on my way), never even being fired at, yet the cheevo didn't pop. So I decided "damage" must be in the mode where you have a health bar...enter 007 Classic difficulty. I picked the first level, Dam, and scooped up the body armor in the first tower in the mission. After that, I just played super careful, and made sure I always had body armor on. When I finished the mission I had full health and it popped.

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Krazy Bass Ted

Send a message via MSN to Krazy Bass Ted

Krazy Bass Ted's Gamercard
I did it on standard 007.

So it definitely doesn't have to be classic, I haven't tried Classic.
007 is the only difficulty I have been playing.

The Going Dark achievement only requires you to get so far throuigh the level without being seen, I think you must have took an unlucky bullet somewhere after that!

Work Hard! ~ Play Harder!!
Krazy Bass Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 AM   #3
Panadol Rapid

It's pretty easy in 007 Classic anyway because you can take bullets with armor on. Just don't lose any "health". Do the first level (Dam) cuz you have armor practically the entire level.
Panadol Rapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
mesoungodlyfast

mesoungodlyfast's Gamercard
In case anyone ever wonders this again...

I thought the same when I played thru to get this, and I got the Going Dark acheivement as you did.

Turns out I took a bullet during the "breach" and didnt notice or remember. It was the only spot in the level that an enemy even saw me to take a shot, so it had to be the time it happened.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:19 PM   #5
whiskeybravo3

Whiskey Bravo 3's Gamercard
Oh bollocks. Every post I see for the achievements on this game make me cringe. I regret even starting this game now...
whiskeybravo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:52 AM   #6
Drunken Swede

Drunken Swede's Gamercard
This achievement is easily attainable at the Facility level on 007 difficulty. So long as you take your time and are extra careful, of course. The breach is the most difficult part when it comes to this achievement, but you are allowed to reload to a previous checkpoint if you happen to get yourself shot.

Reloading checkpoints can be used to attain a few of the other trickier achievements in this game without issue, as well.

Drunken Swede is offline   Reply With Quote