PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 > Full Burst
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
KillerBEA

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Rights of use:
This guide is not to be used without the consent of the author (KillerBEA) or a Site Admin.

Overview:
Estimated achievement difficulty:
3/10
Offline: 5/5 [250]
Online: 0/50 [0]
Approximate time: Around 5 hours
Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 story mission, 100 challenge missions
Missable achievements: No
Does difficulty affect Achievements: No
Unobtainable/glitched Achievements: No
Extra equipment needed?: No

Introduction:
Welcome to Full Burst, the DLC expansion to Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. This DLC contains 1 boss fight and 100 missions for you to play. All you need to do for the 5 achievements is S rank the Boss fight, Brother, United and complete the 5 missions. The S rank will require a bit of strategy and experience with the game but is not too bad. Each attempt does take a bit of time. A successful run from start to finish runs about 22-25 minutes. It will take you a few tries though so it may take anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to get the S rank done. The missions are not difficult and won't take very long, so it shouldn't take you 3-4 hours maximum to polish all of them off.

Note:
There is something weird going with certain DLC achievements affecting achievements from the main game's achievements. If you download the DLC before getting Conquered Formidables, the S rank for Brothers, United will be required in order to unlock the achievement.

On the flip side of that Consummate Storm Master will unlock once you have all the main game achievements and it is not required to get the other 3 DLC achievements to get it. Thanks to ATL Dragoon for this information.

Step 1: The Dragon-Slayer Brothers

Go into ultimate adventure, then pause the game, go to the timeline and scroll all the way to the right. The only fight you need to do is the fight between team Itachi/Sasuke and Sage Kabuto. The fight is long winded and mildly annoying, being properly prepared for this fight is a must to S rank it with minimal issues. See the achievement's description for a text description and video demonstration.

Step 2: Enlightenment

Go to free battle, then challenge missions, choose mission lists you need to clear all 100 missions. Each mission is unique in the fact that it has its own rule that you must abide by in order to get the picture piece. None of them are hard so just complete each on. You don't even need to do the extra bonus requirements in each mission, just win each mission.

Conclusion:
This DLC isn't hard, since the boss fight with Sage Mode Kabuto can be S Ranked with ease by abusing healing items and the character switch checkpoint. The missions are a grind and only 1 of them is really all that annoying. With enough healing items and chakra regeneration items this should be pretty easy, it will just be mildly boring.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 06-16-2014 at 03:29 AM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA
Wondrous Vision 30
Got A rank in Brothers, United.

See The Dragon-Slayer Brothers

The Dragon-Slayer Brothers 50
Got S rank in Brothers, United.

This fight is long and annoying, but can be made easier with some planning. First go get a Brawny Lunch Bento Box, which if you don't have one can be bought from the Amguriama shop. Also having healing items is a must, generally 2/4 slots filled with healing items is a good idea. I had 2 slots with healing items, 1 with soldier pills and one with chakra items when I beat Kabuto. If you need more healing items then feel free to stock up on more of them. You can also restart the Itachi part as many times as you need, you can still get the S rank by restarting from that point. No need to do the Sasuke part over again.

The location of the Amguriama shop is circled in red. Other bentos are available here as well.

The fight is split into 2 parts, one where you are fighting as Sasuke and the other as Itachi. If you're doing the Sasuke part, Itachi can be used as support and vice-versa. The Sasuke part isn't hard and is relatively quick. The Itachi part is long, drawn out and kind of annoying.

Sasuke part:
This part is pretty much a par for the course fight in this game. Except for the fact that Kabuto has 3 health bars. Try and keep your health bar as high as possible during this part as your health bar will carry over into the Itachi part. This part is pretty easy and simple, so it shouldn't pose too many issues.

Itachi part:
For the first health bar he is a normal opponent that is just hard to fight. Very good with dodging. Once you have taken off his first health bar he will jump on top of the giant rock off to one side and will the abilities of a long dead enemy from the first series. He will use this ability like a lance and will dash around the arena trying to stab you with it. Luckily Itachi is one the faster characters, so once you have the basic rhythm down you can dodge him pretty easily. During this part spam the Fireball jutsu + when you are at range to knock him back and hurt him.

Once you take off some more of his health, he will jump back up to the rock and switch abilities to that of another dead character. This one will have giant rock walls coming at you. Each wave has a safe passage you have to dash to. after you dodge the walls, get ready to substitute or dodge again because another lance attack is coming in right away.

Once he loses his second health bar he will jump on the rock again and start using a 3rd ability from another long dead character. In which he spits out spider webs in an attempt trap you and then stab you with the webs. Avoid these by dashing around and paying attention to the land zones. Once dodge this he will either come in with the lance again or summon an attack snake from his stomach. dodge this and hit with more fireballs. The secret action will eventually become available. Now dash towards (forward on the + ) To trigger quick times events to prevent him from healing and also heal yourself through correct quick time event prompts.

Take off more health and he will summon a 4th ability with the flute girls power. As soon as he triggers this power run all the way to the left or right. This will allow you to dodge all but one of the attacks without changing direction. If he hits you, you will also be hit with spikes from the ground.

Once you get him down to 1.5 health bars left he will jump back on the rock and go into a bit of a panic mode; combining the tactics of each dead characters move in rapid secession. First Rock Walls, then Ghost Flute, then Lance and then normal fighting starts again. Once you get his health down to half of his last bar, he will go onto the rock for another panic mode. Spider web, ghost flute, rock walls and then he will come at you again for spikes from below attack. Once his health is down to a quarter of the last bar the final set of qtes will kick in. Do them correctly the first time to increase your health to ensure your S rank.

Proof of Growth 20
Collected 10 Image Pieces.

Each mission gives you an image piece, so complete the first 10 missions to get this achievement.

The Hero's Long March 50
Completed 50 Mission Battles.

See 'Enlightenment'

Last edited by KillerBEA; 06-16-2014 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-19-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
KillerBEA

KillerBEA 91's Gamercard

Enlightenment 100
Completed all Mission Battles.

To access these:
Main Menu -> Free Battle -> Challenge Missions (Bottom Option) -> Mission List

This won't cover all the missions, just the ones that are harder than the rest or can be made simple with some quick tips. Also the optional objectives for each mission are not required for this achievement. For quick summary of all the tips below; Rasengan users are really good, use healing items, use chakra regeneration items and dodge a lot.

Missions 3. Both fighters are at 1%, so just be the first one to deal a damaging blow. I would recommend using an attack based support character like Sakura. As soon as the fight starts start running away and then use Sakura's support attack; this should end the fight. You can heal right away with some equipped healing items to make this a breeze.

Mission 15, 19, 21, 64, 69, 70, 76, 79. Like Mission 3, except that you have to just not die for 10 counts with your starting health at 1%. You can make this super simple the same way; just have a few healing items equipped and use one right away. Then play evasive for 10 counts. 69 and 76 are the same way but for twice as long. Having healing items equipped make missions 19, 21, 64, 70 and 95 easier as well.

Mission 5, 14, 20, 26, 31, 49, 58, 74, 81. Enemy attacks poison you with each hit. Play evasive by dashing around in the relevant direction and pressing

Mission 30, 44, 56. Charging chakra will reduce health, so equip health and chakra regeneration items to alleviate this issue.

Mission 50, 68. You have to beat Itachi with Danzo as support is annoying. You have to defeat Danzo (Support) before defeating Itachi. You can do this one of 2 ways, but I am only going to go over the easier way. What you need to do is attempt to ring out Itachi, as Danzo will always save him. Do this twice and Danzo will be out your hair. I personally used Minato as my main for this fight as the Rasengan is really good for ringing people out. For your supports I would go with any version of Naruto that uses rasengan as his + combo and Jiraiya.

This method for taking out support character is also relevant in mission 68 and 77 (which I cover more in depth later)

Mission 77. You have to fight Danzo with with his 2 lackeys. If your chakra is below 50% you continue to lose health and each justu expends more chakra than normal. I recommend using (The 1st Hokage) as his awakened mode constantly regenerates chakra. I used (the 2nd Hokage) and (the 3rd hokage) for my supports, but you can use whoever you want for supports. The key thing here is taking advantae of the insane chakra regen from the 1st's awakened mode. Tap + to use this mode effectively instead of spamming unless the situation calls for it. This will prevent loss of health from using chakra too much.

Missions 85, 91. Set a bunch of healing items on your Hero set up and start using them as soon as the fight starts. Not much else I can say except have a lot of healing items and try to evade the attacks.

Mission 73, 84, and 96. any knockout mission is made a lot easier by using any Rasengan user as that move has a lot of push back; is good for shattering the arena boundaries and pushing out your opponent.

Mission 85, 91. This mission combines the evade for x amount of time at 1% and your health draining when your chakra dips below 50%. So start off by equipping healing and chakra regeneration items. As soon as the fight starts heal yourself. This is the main thing you need to do for this fight, but also having those chakra regeneration items equipped will help. I used Minato for this fight as he is exceptionally good for dodging and running away.

Mission 91 uses these same 2 constraints and adds in chakra consumption is doubled. Sersiously just heal and run for 50 counts. You will likely need several healing items for this.

Mission 57, 83, and 97. Your health drains if your chakra dips below 50%. Mission 97 is like this as well but your chakra is constantly running out as well. Equip several high quality chakra regeneration items and try to finish the fight quickly.

Last edited by KillerBEA; 06-16-2014 at 03:00 AM.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #4
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official XboxAchievements.com Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official XboxAchievements.com Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 / DLC: Full Burst Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
I don't mind when I dream, but I've been scalded by steam, but I try not to dream about you

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote