PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Xbox 360
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #301
Beast And The Harlot

HarlotEffect's Gamercard
People on mics who come into your game, and keep saying "Hello." Or when playing Borderlands they ask for modded weapons.

Or playing CoD and the good ol' "10th Prestige Lobby" is heard on a bad mic, with shitty drum and bass in the background.

Beast And The Harlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:44 PM   #302
Gillanaut

Gillanaut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
people using the kinect as a mic and have a bunch of people in the room talking about nonsense all at once....
Gillanaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #303
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I rarely had this problem before, but after putting a decent amount of time into GTA Online I've found the constant disconnecting and "server errors" the most annoying problem by far.

Sometimes I'll get lucky and only get it once or twice a day, but other times it'll happen every 5 minutes and it drives me completely insane - and it always seems to be when I'm doing well in a mission! And I know the problem's not on my end, as I never get this with other games and have good internet, so clearly it's Rockstar's shitty servers.

Anyway, I'd say I've lost about a quarter of all the money I've ever earned (no boosting or gltching used) and as a result I always bank my money and leave GTA online EVERY time I earn some money, as I'm paranoid that I'll "lose connection" and lose whatever I just earned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillanaut View Post
people using the kinect as a mic and have a bunch of people in the room talking about nonsense all at once....

Yep, I get this too. A few days ago I was in a public session (again on GTA Online) where I heard (at least, I think I heard) about 5 or 6 little kids talking and shouting over each other and NEVER EVER stopped...and of course, the person playing had a kinect mic.

So, in response, me and about half of the server went to hunt down and kill the person playing. Sadly the person left right before we got to him, but it was funny as it was one of those very rare moments in GTA Online where randomers actually cooperate instead of killing each other!

Last edited by Chaz Of Sparta; 06-22-2014 at 10:17 PM.
Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #304
fvkasm2x

Y2Kasper10's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
People who leave their mics and all you can hear is the background noise.
This.

And screaming 12 year old kids who talk smack and jibberish

My Games for sale on Ebay (or here):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xbox-360-gam.../251961444515?
Gamerscore earned by year-
2010: 4,925
2011: 16,283
2012: 18,012
2013: 58,067
2014: 100,556
fvkasm2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:48 AM   #305
Insydius

Send a message via ICQ to Insydius Send a message via AIM to Insydius Send a message via Skype™ to Insydius

Erroneously's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooke View Post
i enjoy playing games but i do hate a few things when i am online
Mine has to goto the Connected/Disconnected when you launch a game that needs an udpate.
Insydius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:34 AM   #306
EverGoodMe

EverGoodMe's Gamercard
When youhave to ask someone to stop breathing into their mic.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:10 AM   #307
DeadZone
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard
The worst part about being online is being online. Seriously, if I could get away with never having to connect my consoles to the internet again, it would be the happiest day of my life. With the exception of co-op in a couple games like Halo and Minecraft, the only time my console is connected to the internet is when I want to download a game or watch Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon.
DeadZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:29 PM   #308
MizarXII

MizarXII's Gamercard
Angry

What I hate most? The lack of fairplay. People who ragequit or keep insulting you if you win a match, assuming that you have cheated in some way or you have been too "aggressive". Aggressive?! Damn I play to win, what the hell should I do, play easy till YOU finally win?! If I lose I blame only myself, and surely don't bother too much, it's a game, it's meant for having fun, not to fight each other. Play, do your best and accept whatever result you obtain. Fullstop.
MizarXII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:37 PM   #309
Puppys

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizarXII View Post
What I hate most? The lack of fairplay. People who ragequit or keep insulting you if you win a match, assuming that you have cheated in some way or you have been too "aggressive". Aggressive?! Damn I play to win, what the hell should I do, play easy till YOU finally win?! If I lose I blame only myself, and surely don't bother too much, it's a game, it's meant for having fun, not to fight each other. Play, do your best and accept whatever result you obtain. Fullstop.
Here's what I do:

Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #310
MrPresident180

MrPresident180's Gamercard
It really grinds my gears when your trying to join a online public game that someone as the control and kicks you for no reason, if you want a private lobby make it private not public -_-, also then clan invites or clan host get annoying after a while lol
MrPresident180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #311
Explicitlyy

DRKR HALF's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good. Also, when playing club for NHL, it's annoying when teams rag the puck when they're only up by 1 in the 2nd period and just t-bag...

Taking a break. Playing Runescape instead. RSN: Red Wings
Explicitlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:32 PM   #312
Sheep Ballz

Sheep Ballz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Pretty much all the reasons listed in this thread are the exact reasons why I no longer play any sort of multiplayer outside of the occasional co-op match like Borderlands or something.
Old 07-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #313
TeamFreeWill

Send a message via Yahoo to TeamFreeWill Send a message via Skype™ to TeamFreeWill

HerEvilRoyalty's Gamercard
Abusive messages, often questioning my sexuality - has bugger all to do with how well I play or not. People breathing and/or singing into their mic -.- people I don't know or have even played with randomly inviting me to parties. Messages asking me to join 'hacked' lobbies, and messages about joining clans.

God, I hate so many things about online gaming. #bitchybitchisbitchy

ani-me!}i{blog}i{goodreads}i{last.fm
TeamFreeWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 07:41 PM   #314
Puppys

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Master Chief Collection Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explicitlyy View Post
I love when people call me a "hacker" because I'm better than them at the game. Like dude, come on, just get good.
Lol, love this. I thought 'Hacker' was just a term in the old days but I've been called one in 2014. Definitely sigging this
Old 07-19-2014, 08:34 PM   #315
Explicitlyy

DRKR HALF's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
Lol, love this. I thought 'Hacker' was just a term in the old days but I've been called one in 2014. Definitely sigging this
Haha nope, kids just use it to describe someone who is better than them or outplays them. Literally happens in every CoD lobby \_(ツ)_/

Taking a break. Playing Runescape instead. RSN: Red Wings

Last edited by Explicitlyy; 07-19-2014 at 08:39 PM.
Explicitlyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:41 AM   #316
Slaughter.
A Necessary Evil

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shinobi273   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 2   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I personally find it hilarious when I get hatemail. Back in the heyday of my Dark Souls 2 PVP days (this was after I parried and got the riposte for 2800 dmg, one shotting him), he messaged me something like, "Fuck you i hope your firstborn dies. >".

What made it hilarious is that someone messaged me that when I was playing MW2 one day and I was absolutely dominating. I hope it's not the same guy, as I'd be a little disturbed if the guy still had the habit of wishing death on infants.

Staff Club Breakdown
My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:29 PM   #317
Aquaticslayer

AquaticSlayer's Gamercard
kids playing cod, it's rated 18 years not months and also when they join a lobby and start singing
Aquaticslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:27 AM   #318
fvkasm2x

Y2Kasper10's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
New one starting to piss me off a lot.

People who are completely retarded when trying to boost. I met up with somebody online to boost 3 achievements total. 2 for them, 1 for me. Should have taken about 15 minutes TOPS, even with a screw up or two.

It literally took an hour, because they were so dumb... they probably should have reproductive organs removed. They couldn't find me on the map, couldn't do the most basic moves, quit during the middle of the game because they thought it would default win, etc....

Jesus, I was ready to smash something.

Old 07-26-2014, 04:39 AM   #319
Slaughter.
A Necessary Evil

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shinobi273   The Best of 2014 Challenge Club - Tier 2   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fvkasm2x View Post
New one starting to piss me off a lot.

People who are completely retarded when trying to boost. I met up with somebody online to boost 3 achievements total. 2 for them, 1 for me. Should have taken about 15 minutes TOPS, even with a screw up or two.

It literally took an hour, because they were so dumb... they probably should have reproductive organs removed. They couldn't find me on the map, couldn't do the most basic moves, quit during the middle of the game because they thought it would default win, etc....

Jesus, I was ready to smash something.
What game were you boosting?

Staff Club Breakdown
My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #320
fvkasm2x

Y2Kasper10's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughter. View Post
What game were you boosting?
Need for Speed Rivals.

Just needed to race twice and have them Bust me. So easy, yet it took so long

Old 07-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #321
Crispycjc666

CrispyCJC666's Gamercard
People who send you hate messages when they lose or of you quit out of a game. Usually including homophobic slurs. How it makes people feel better about themselves to send hate messages to random people they don't know is beyond me.
I stopped playing UFC online because the community was so bad with this. Even if people won they would still send hate messages if you didn't fight they way they wanted to.
Just pathetic.
Crispycjc666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:31 PM   #322
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycjc666 View Post
People who send you hate messages when they lose or of you quit out of a game. Usually including homophobic slurs. How it makes people feel better about themselves to send hate messages to random people they don't know is beyond me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizarXII View Post
These 110%.

I am getting sick and tired of people raging over a stupid game just because they lost or you did something they didn't want you to. Now, being frustrated is one thing, I totally understand that. But some people take that frustration WAY too damn far.

That's the reason I set my profile so that only friends can talk to me or send me messages. And you know what? It's also the reason that I don't plan on renewing my subscription to Gold. I'm not going to be playing online if the communities have degraded to hurling out childish insults and more swear words than a Quentin Tarantino film.

Seriously, it's people like these that give XBOX gamers such a bad rep. And why I'm switching to PC gaming.

Bullseye: "I don't miss, you know. Too bad you can't say the same."
Punisher: "Hard to miss a guy with a target on his forehead."

Last edited by FatalDeathSG45; 07-26-2014 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Added MizarXII's post
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:03 PM   #323
newbsicle

zymotic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
That one friend I know in real life who for some reason is an exceptionally obnoxious prick to me on xbox live.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #324
ciarajansonfan

ciarajansonfan's Gamercard
The sheer lack of manners and politeness from players. I'm playing a lot of Dark Souls 2 and whenever anyone helps me I will be the first to thank them for it. It would be nice to get that in return.

Also, being called a "noob" by players because they can't take dying. I don't complain because you've killed me over and over, especially when it's my own stupidity, I expect others to act the same.
ciarajansonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:12 PM   #325
BeavisBob

BeavisBob's Gamercard
Pet peevs

People with the mic up against their mouth. These are also the heavy breathers!

Also, kids coming into games talking non-stop or playing PvZ Garden Warfare and hearing everything going on in their house because the Kinect audio is streaming constantly.
BeavisBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #326
NickyMan117

SixRidgeracer's Gamercard
Trolls that just completely ruin a match for you and practically force you to leave and find a new one. Also, people who use Kinect mics. All the background noise can get real annoying, real fast.
NickyMan117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #327
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
People who don't play the objective. Just saw some dude run off to kill people instead of disarming the objective in BF Rush. There were no enemies nearby and he could've done it. People like that make me rage quit.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:58 AM   #328
Puppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
People who don't play the objective. Just saw some dude run off to kill people instead of disarming the objective in BF Rush. There were no enemies nearby and he could've done it. People like that make me rage quit.
I do this in Domination and King of the Hill, lol.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:19 AM   #329
Mrtclown

Whisperin Clown's Gamercard
Well besides the obvious LAG I hate having people repeatedly inviting me to games when I dont join. Once, OK, any more than that....
Old 09-22-2014, 10:05 PM   #330
Chaz Of Sparta

Chaz Of Sparta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtclown View Post
Well besides the obvious LAG I hate having people repeatedly inviting me to games when I dont join. Once, OK, any more than that....
Omg, this is so annoying, I used to get this frequently on GTA Online for seemingly no reason whatsoever. I mean, I don't know you, so stop spamming me with party/game invites and leave me alone!
Chaz Of Sparta is offline   Reply With Quote