Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-24-2014, 05:20 AM   #511
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Bully 2. Fallout 4 made by Bethesda. Rdr 2. La noir 2. Left 4 dead 3 with the original characters. A new deadrising game retail or arcade for 360 that is all.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland

Last edited by Deadsea 18; 04-24-2014 at 05:22 AM.
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:35 AM   #512
AnthragonVangor

AnthragonVangor's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
Bully 2. Fallout 4 made by Bethesda. Rdr 2. La noir 2. Left 4 dead 3 with the original characters. A new deadrising game retail or arcade for 360 that is all.
Yeah RDR 2 would be great especially on the next gen. But wasn't there an anouncment for RDR 2?
Old 04-24-2014, 11:01 AM   #513
A Cerulean Sky

A Cerulean Sky's Gamercard

Dishonored sequel.

15 Xbox One games complete (original 1000G)
61 Xbox 360 retail games complete (original 1000G)
28 XBLA games complete original (original 400G/200G/50G)
A Cerulean Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #514
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthragonVangor View Post
Yeah RDR 2 would be great especially on the next gen. But wasn't there an anouncment for RDR 2?
Was there? I haven't heard anything about it. As much as I would love to see one, I don't think it's going to happen. Just don't think that R* care about Red Dead Redemption anymore.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #515
AnthragonVangor

AnthragonVangor's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rymt View Post
Was there? I haven't heard anything about it. As much as I would love to see one, I don't think it's going to happen. Just don't think that R* care about Red Dead Redemption anymore.
I am not sure if it was just a rumor, but I have heard about like there is a second RDR planed. They wanted to take it place in the time, when John M. was in his gang, something like a prequel, which would make sense, because if it would take place after all things happened in RDR 1 it would be out of the "western time". Or maybe I have just dreamt about it
Old 04-24-2014, 09:13 PM   #516
Spartan343DAlterias

Cool Hullapalooza!

Quote:
"Japan will love Ryu, not the Xbox One. And that is the exact formula that works in Europe."
Damn Ray, what you saying sounds so darn smart and logical. Peeps no matter where they are don't buy consoles, they buy the mascots.

So what you saying is Microsoft ain't gonna lust after third party games. If Breath of Fire shows up it will be 2nd party like Dead Rising, so xbox can pretty much turn it into his mascot. That make total sense to me.

Cause europe love mascots too. And if xbox is ever gonna have decent success in japan, it need its own mascot like Ryu. Breath of Fire and Lost Odyssey deus are gonna be 1st/2nd party games...that is what you saying MS will aim for from this point on.

Oh man and just think how embarrassing it would be if nintendo got outsold by 400 units in japan....ouch. nobody need a mascot more.
Spartan343DAlterias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:30 PM   #517
SavageFire52075

SavageFire52075's Gamercard
Fallout 4 and Mass effect 4.
SavageFire52075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:25 AM   #518
fastNcurious

Alan Wake. The writing was amazing.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:33 AM   #519
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
^This very much.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

What I came to actually post was Manhunt 3.

Rockstar..

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 12:35 AM   #520
YungAssasin32

Send a message via Skype™ to YungAssasin32

ii x Etchells X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Alan Wake. The writing was amazing.
I've said it here before but you'll be dissapointed.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ning-right-now
I'm just as gutted as everyone else.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:18 AM   #521
Rymt

Omisake's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthragonVangor View Post
I am not sure if it was just a rumor, but I have heard about like there is a second RDR planed. They wanted to take it place in the time, when John M. was in his gang, something like a prequel, which would make sense, because if it would take place after all things happened in RDR 1 it would be out of the "western time". Or maybe I have just dreamt about it
I know I definitely have.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the amazing sig!
Rymt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:22 PM   #522
Balloonhead

ejlane11's Gamercard
I NEED a Bully 2 and Fallout 4! After those 2 games come out, my life will be complete.

2500th achievement: Black Ops 2-Mazed and Confused. 7-10-13.
Balloonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:47 PM   #523
Slaughter.
The Knife in the Dark

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloonhead View Post
I NEED a Bully 2 and Fallout 4! After those 2 games come out, my life will be complete.
Wouldn't hold your breath on that one.

Most recent completion -
Velvet Assassin

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:53 PM   #524
TehJofus

TehJofus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edword View Post
I'm sure they'll make a second season to it.
Most likely. With TWAU and TWDS2, Telltale have a good little thing going. Bring on Borderlands and Game of Thrones!
TehJofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #525
Firebrand SigilForge

Thumbs up right on

Quote:
"In Japan, they can just make their entire console's mascot be Ryu from Breath of Fire."

Sweet mary Rai, you just know how to nail these things to the street my man. It looks like you were right on target yet again.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-.../1100-6419935/

From what everyone be yelling in my ear, the surprise Xbox 1 exclusive game is Breath of Fire. Looks like you hit another one right on the button!

It's gotten so obvious now the surprise exclusive game may be Breath of Fire Swords and the other one Lost Odyssey 2 might even be revealed early. I guess it is as you say, Microsoft is looking for any method they can land to break into Europe's mainstream market.
http://www.melty.it/xbox-one-lost-od...y-a125632.html

I don't know how you do it, you don't by chance work for one of these companies do you?

Firebrand SigilForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:57 AM   #526
RaitakanaMendoza

Cool I would say we are in for a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand SigilForge View Post
the surprise exclusive game may be Breath of Fire Swords and the other one Lost Odyssey 2 might even be revealed early.
It really is quite simple. First link of yours, says "brand new 'SURPRISE'" Xbox 1 exclusive to be revealed right before E3, second link confirms new Lost Odyssey game to be on the way. Now put two & two together: What 3rd party game could be more of a surprise than Breath of Fire 6!?!?

As to whether I really work for them, that's a question I can't answer. What I can only say is that the entire world would be in a frenzy, if Shenmue 3 and Breath of Fire 6 got announced for next-gen.

It is as I always said. Combined, the Breath of Fire series has sold over 8 million copies worldwide. I never can understand why people stammer and dismiss this series....it is more popular globally than even Star Ocean.

Sure, it won't hit Final Fantasy numbers...but as a series it is basically 2nd place behind Final Fantasy!! How can people even hope to ignore this.

The second part of your link states that it's a third party game...well, actually if Breath of Fire is released this time it will be second party. Microsoft is going to publish it, they basically are going to own the rights to Breath of Fire.

What could be more of a shocking announcement then that??

A series that has sold around 8 million worldwide and which will also be available on Android Phones and iPhone is about to become Xbox One exclusive. If that isn't dropping a bombshell I don't know what is!

In my dream version of the game, Breath of Fire says "Only on Xbox One" and runs at sixty frames per second, 1080p luminous with scaled co-op mode just like Dragons Dogma. And like the original posters said in this very thread, it runs graphics that are 4x as nice as Dragons Dogma along with featuring no screen tearing, trainable dragons and transform mode for the big guy. (Ryu)

Of course, that may be a silly dream since surely the Xbox 1 cannot be that powerful. But in my dream version of Breath of Fire you can soar in the sky and sail across the countryside, so for me it sure oughtta be possible! And in my version, there is this seamless transition from movie to game.

If Sony is reviving Legend of Dragoon like what my co-worker says, then Breath of Fire at sixty frames per second had better be possible. That would make me flip my lid, I think people would buy two X-Ones just to play that game against me. Nevertheless, really people doubted me that Breath of Fire would ever be announced, yet it was for the Android. So what sort of announcement could be more shocking than CAPCOM & Microsoft teaming up for Breath of Fire on Xbox One?

Really ladies and gentlemen, I dare you to name even one. There likely isn't a more shocking thing in years, aside from say Call of Duty or Resident Evil going exclusive for a year. You are talking about a series the Europeans have begged for; for more than six years being revived entirely on the Xbox and turning into a franchise. BREATH OF FIRE!!!

That would be the announcement to top all announcements.

Last edited by RaitakanaMendoza; 06-01-2014 at 06:02 AM.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:56 AM   #527
DragonBane Johasuef

Red face Dragon is close to the money

I'm here to tell some of y'all that you're shooting awfully close to the mark.

I have a well placed insider on twitter who's been to E3, and he says that Crytek UK is definitely developing this game and it is for Microsoft. Thuway is now backing up his confirmation.

He says:
Quote:
'Crytek is developing. dragons and dogmas are loose in the big city.'
Now, keep in mind this source said Crytek UK has been in charge for a good long time and a rumored name of the game is Dragons Dogma 2.

However now that cboat is back, that ain't the whole story either. Graphics are rumored to be using the same engine Tencent & Crytek used in Monster Hunter online so this game is in 1080p all a sudden.

The surprise being the fun part, since this game takes place a real long time after the very last Breath of Fire title in the series. It's got voice acting, it has a really good story and basically this thing is gonna shock the daylights outta you when it's revealed.

Thuway says the tentative name is Dragons Dogma 2, but that's only tentative. The real drama plays out at E3.

Capcom was pondering how long the breath of fire series has been out of commission, so they demanded title changes to tie it right into Dragons Dogma. Thuway hints at it for Japan, Indonesia and China.

However the story, setting and characters are all clear breath of fire taglines since there is a Ryu, Rei and even Momo. So the boys could just as easily slap a new title on the face of this game and no one would be the wiser. It is so clearly breath of fire that even the clothes match up.

In fact, the rumored secret title for this game's release in the United Kingdom may be Breath of Fire 6: Dragon's Dogma which makes sense to me. It takes elements out of the Breath of Fire mobile games and weaves a very intriguing story.

Anyway if I made any other comment other than 'no comment,' I would be fired...so suffice to say when this news drops the PS4 will fall behind in sales by two to one. It will take a very large surprise indeed, for Sony to claw their way back after this announcement.

p.s: lost odyssey rumors are interesting...
DragonBane Johasuef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 03:38 AM   #528
RaitakanaMendoza

Arrow My doggy dogma!??

Oh god, god, GOD!!!!!!

Why can't you guys just come right out and admit Breath of Fire is going exclusive?!?
Quote:
"A collection of things, but mostly Thuway who started it. Mentioned DD2 as a strong rumor going around the industry because it was having development issues. Then we were hearing from other minor twitter insiders that Capcom and MS were in talks to do exclusive. Then the Gamespot article made the flame bigger saying its a big third party and would unexpected, but would be something fans like."
So CAPCOM and Microsoft got together and had a tryst, they decided development on DD2 wasn't going well enough and purchased the team-leaders.
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php...postcount=3025

Then Xbox division demanded it be called Breath of Fire, Capcom demanded it be called Dragons Dogma and in the end they eloped.

Last edited by RaitakanaMendoza; 06-02-2014 at 03:41 AM.
RaitakanaMendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #529
master_shake_350

Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Blur 2 would be nice and it was in development before the studio got shut down. Also Bulletstrom 2 would be pretty sweet as well. Also wouldn't mind a sequel to The Club, but it was from the same studio as Blur so it seems unlikely.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #530
TheDarkOne

LeGiOnOfPaIn666's Gamercard
http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=578195

This should speak for itself.

Last edited by TheDarkOne; 06-08-2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Repost the link
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 02:25 PM   #531
iPureRapid

iPure Rapid's Gamercard
Half Life 3, so people can stop whinging about it
iPureRapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:49 AM   #532
fastNcurious

Watch Dogs 2.0

I found the first game boring, but it had interesting ideas and could've been so much better. Just like how Ubisoft improved the AC games over time, I'm hopeful WD 2.0 will be the game that Watch Dogs could've been.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:05 AM   #533
GuiltyAsSin163

i would love to see a lost odyssey 2
GuiltyAsSin163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #534
aspeedomodel

speedo model's Gamercard
Red Dead for sure. Also: Singularity, LA Noire, Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, and the Suffering.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:25 AM   #535
crazypath yetti

Yetti Drums's Gamercard
For the love of Bob, I wish they would make a third X-Men Legends (and also another Marvel Ultimate Alliance).

Also, sequels for:

Castle Crashers
Super Meat Boy
Perfect Dark
Old 09-21-2014, 11:12 PM   #536
T39F1R3

T39F1RE's Gamercard
I want a GOOD rollercoaster tycoon game Not the failure that is called Rollercoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile edition. I am currently reliving my childhood playing RC2 and it is still a really great game, even after all these years.
T39F1R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #537
Phoenix3922

KingPhoenix0220's Gamercard
Definitely Castle Crashers.
Phoenix3922 is offline   Reply With Quote