Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE 2K15
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
darthpathfinder

Darthpathfinder's Gamercard
Sting....

Who is looking forward to playing as sting?

#Punday
darthpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 03:37 AM   #2
He-Man

HeMan Rules You's Gamercard
I would be if they didn't use him as DLC, like they did with the Ultimate Warrior last year. It's garbage, and I can't believe people defend this garbage. They are punishing gamers who don't pre-order by taking away a very important wrestler for fans to use. That is NOT okay!
He-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:11 AM   #3
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
I would be if they didn't use him as DLC, like they did with the Ultimate Warrior last year. It's garbage, and I can't believe people defend this garbage. They are punishing gamers who don't pre-order by taking away a very important wrestler for fans to use. That is NOT okay!

Pre-order stuff like this is nothing new at all.....But then again if you plan on already getting the game it is no different than getting him already in the game if you pre-order.....The problem pops up when people get a game and do not pre-order to get the bonus stuff......

It is them people you should go after .

#Punday
Old 07-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #4
He-Man

HeMan Rules You's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpathfinder View Post
Pre-order stuff like this is nothing new at all.....But then again if you plan on already getting the game it is no different than getting him already in the game if you pre-order.....The problem pops up when people get a game and do not pre-order to get the bonus stuff......

It is them people you should go after .

That's not an excuse. I know it isn't new, but that doesn't make it okay. Like I said, all they are doing is punishing people who don't get the game right away.
He-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #5
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Man View Post
That's not an excuse. I know it isn't new, but that doesn't make it okay. Like I said, all they are doing is punishing people who don't get the game right away.

Yeah you do make a good point......

#Punday
Old 08-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
Violent Jmann

Violent Jmann's Gamercard
this is one bad thing about being able to have your games consoles online. Games and gamers are getting exploited too much. And I think it is time for that crap to stop. A government is already trying to outlaw Free to play games known as FTP. If the law passes it will mean that FTP will be made illegal. Hopefully shameful DLC like having to pay for extra wrestlers will be made illegal
Violent Jmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #7
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Jmann View Post
this is one bad thing about being able to have your games consoles online. Games and gamers are getting exploited too much. And I think it is time for that crap to stop. A government is already trying to outlaw Free to play games known as FTP. If the law passes it will mean that FTP will be made illegal. Hopefully shameful DLC like having to pay for extra wrestlers will be made illegal

Why would you want to ban FTP games? In a way that would also block or could ban games that people get from free each month from gold.......

It seems stupid to pass a law like that if you ask me......I mean the DLC stuff maybe but not FTP.........

#Punday
Old 08-12-2014, 02:21 AM   #8
batboy

BATB0Y1983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent Jmann View Post
Where is this happening? Its going to be hard to enforce this law if it passes.
batboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #9
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboy View Post
Where is this happening? Its going to be hard to enforce this law if it passes.

No idea.......but it is a stupid law.....

#Punday
Old 09-10-2014, 03:01 AM   #10
happygohippo

brev1ty's Gamercard
I like that they are including Sting, just not stoked on the fact that it's a pre order bonus. Is there anyway to get Sting after the game is already released?
happygohippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #11
darthpathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygohippo View Post
I like that they are including Sting, just not stoked on the fact that it's a pre order bonus. Is there anyway to get Sting after the game is already released?

More than likely be a DLC pack of sorts like they have done in the past.....

#Punday
Old 09-14-2014, 10:01 PM   #12
Melfar

Buttercup III's Gamercard
Yes, just like every year. And it's only 99. Not that big of a punishment, really.

Completed Games: Mahjong, Solitaire, Wordament (iOS), WWE SVR 07 & 2K14, Minesweeper, Minecraft (360), Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 & 5-7, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, WWE '13, Uno, Mater-National, Call of Duty 4: MW1

Currently Working On: Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 & 2011, Call of Duty Classic, MW 2 & 3, Lego Batman 1 & 2, GTA V, Split Second
Melfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 01:13 PM   #13
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
If anyone in UK wants to sell me their sting code, msg me.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 63
Franchise Clubs - 7x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 11

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote