I love how associating Sakura Chiyo with Paras because of her ribbons and the color palette is a thing now. As far as I'm concerned Sakura is just a personified Paras to me now.

[spoiler=sakura]http://i.imgur.com/rDlnUB0.gif

tumblr_nc01dxJM3Y1s4qvrdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nbei8wrWEI1rxmk5uo1_500.png

http://m3.img.srcdd.com/farm5/d/2014/0908/22/3439F20C454038E2A94021C006AF7865_B1280_1280_1059_1200.png

Ok I finished Welcome to the NHK. Well I finished the manga that is. After watching 6 episodes of NHK I checked out the manga. Chapter 4 of the manga somehow equated to Episode 6 of the anime. And there are 24 episodes with 40 chapters. I assumed the anime had an anime original ending (Which it did, as I found out after I read the manga then read up the anime ending).

Overall: I thought it was decent but:

[spoiler=45dfsdf] A shame the MC doesn't get a woman, it seems like him and the heroine will in fact get married in the future, since he's trying to fall in love with her

Oh well.

Got bad news for you if you think that's how life works.

Romance really wasn't the main focus of the show anyway. I'm not sure what Jake was expecting.

Yea guys I know, but I still wanted it to blossom, but like I said, the manga ending kind of indicated that it would have led to some romance.

Wasn't it supposed to be more psychological with romance on the side? If that's how it is, seems pretty obvious.

Yea, definitely more psychological.

Baby Steps manga so intense, woot!

Guys, how good is Hidamari Sketch as a slice of life anime?

I remember watching the first few episodes of season 1 a long time ago, but I dropped it' coz I got bored, I believe — I dont remember much since the genre was boring to me back then— But since I'm more into the slice of life genre nowadays, I'm just curious. I mean, it seems popular enough, so surely it has to be good. Maybe like "Aria/Tamayura-like" good, or a guilty pleasure kind of good?

Not anime, yo. Get on topic for once.

Finally finished the fight I stopped in the middle of for Ippo a month or so ago. Was a pretty solid fight, but I need the next Takamura fight.

Guys, how good is Hidamari Sketch as a slice of life anime?

I remember watching the first few episodes of season 1 a long time ago, but I dropped it' coz I got bored, I believe — I dont remember much since the genre was boring to me back then— But since I'm more into the slice of life genre nowadays, I'm just curious. I mean, it seems popular enough, so surely it has to be good. Maybe like "Aria/Tamayura-like" good, or a guilty pleasure kind of good?

I'm sad because I can't truly respond to this.

Hidamari is my favorite anime of all time and I'm very biased and believe there are no objective faults whatsoever, and if someone brings one up no shut up you're wrong.

I'm sad because I can't truly respond to this.

Hidamari is my favorite anime of all time and I'm very biased and believe there are no objective faults whatsoever, and if someone brings one up no shut up you're wrong.

that's all I need to hear.

WTF are you doing, Glassip!

Zankoku Terror is awesome as always... well not always

Edited by alec613

that's all I need to hear.

WTF are you doing, Glassip!

Zankoku Terror is awesome as always... well not always

Zankyou no Terror is always awesome, don't lie.

Restarted Rainbow back up last night since I forgot what happened in the first episode. About 4 episodes in and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Restarted Rainbow back up last night since I forgot what happened in the first episode. About 4 episodes in and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Apologies, I lied. The anime has always been awesome. The anime did kind of get stale for like 2 episodes, but the rest have been awesome.

What are you doing, man? You haven't finished Rainbow?

Yeah, I won't be watching that.

I'll stick to the manga this time

You haven't even seen the last two episodes, and you also haven't even finished your favorite show of the season, Tokyo Ghoul. Get to it.

Yeah, I won't be watching that.

Where the season ends is the point where the story starts to get a lot better in my opinion. What didn't you like about the anime exactly? I disliked it as well, but that was only because I was reading the manga while watching.

Where the season ends is the point where the story starts to get a lot better in my opinion. What didn't you like about the anime exactly? I disliked it as well, but that was only because I was reading the manga while watching.

Probably just me, but it feels like Tokyo Ghoul becomes more convoluted after Aogiri arc

Apologies, I lied. The anime has always been awesome. The anime did kind of get stale for like 2 episodes, but the rest have been awesome.

What are you doing, man? You haven't finished Rainbow?

I'll stick to the manga this time

Yeah, I started it last year or maybe it was earlier this year, and just never bothered watching past the first episode.

You haven't even seen the last two episodes, and you also haven't even finished your favorite show of the season, Tokyo Ghoul. Get to it.

Tokyo Ghoul isn't my favorite, but I think Pants probably didn't expect the show to turn into what it did, and the censoring probably bothered him a shit ton like it did for everyone else.

Hmm, maybe I should go redownload Rainbros. I had the whole thing then my HDD died.

It's pretty solid, but I think I can already tell what Tomato meant by it being repetitive.

Finishing up Sunday Without God. On the last episode and I'll be damned if Dee isn't everyone's favorite character in the show.