Naruto Shippuden - Anime and Manga

UK Dennis

So this final fight will last 4-5 chapters? Nah, probably 3 max...allowing the two remaining to deal with goodbyes, series closure, etc. Unless Kishi intends for everyone to watch the movie to close things out.

Chapters better be extra long then...didn't come this far to see Naruto vs. Sasuke done in a couple chapters.

The full aftermath of the Naruto Sasuke fight! Will Naruto or Sasuke obtain the prestigious title of Hokage? Find out in the last Naruto movie only in cinemas!

DLC Season Pass also announced. Unlock more of the story for $60! Contains Kaguya flashback, Hamura flashback, Tenten's use for the Sage's Treasured tools, Prime Hiruzen flashback, Kakashi's face and the conclusion of NaruHina!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am officially done with mangapanda. Whoever is in charge of translating needs to be shot. I don't care if they fixed it later, a rush job is a rush job.

http://i.imgur.com/Ce4JWt7.png

Three more weeks left until the end. There is no way this is not ending in some disappointment for many (unless, of course, Kishimoto plans to extend the series and rectify the plot holes with this 'huge new project' of his).

Naruto GT here we come!

I am officially done with mangapanda. Whoever is in charge of translating needs to be shot. I don't care if they fixed it later, a rush job is a rush job.

Three more weeks left until the end. There is no way this is not ending in some disappointment for many (unless, of course, Kishimoto plans to extend the series and rectify the plot holes with this 'huge new project' of his).

Naruto GT here we come!

I didn't even notice that. Wow, how unprofessional.

Naruto GT here we come!

You've been done with mangapanda multiple times. Just because they release faster than MangaStream doesn't mean you have to keep going there Takamura! *shakes head in disappointment*

Naruto GT here we come!

Not saying that there aren't any plot holes in the series, but which ones are you referring to specifically? I'll admit that there does seem to be alot that needs to be resolved in just 3 chapters, especially considering that the fight just started, but I think the aftermath could be explained simply in the final chapter.

I do like how this has basically become the anime version of Watchmen though. Anyone whose read the graphic novel or seen the movie knows what I mean.

You've been done with mangapanda multiple times. Just because they release faster than MangaStream doesn't mean you have to keep going there Takamura! *shakes head in disappointment*

"TV is disappointed in Takamura" cliche.

+1

Also, discount Russell Crowe avatar.

+1

Post does not contain a lap dance. And I am actually okay with that. And I am totally not okay with that.

+1

What? <_< >_>

Not saying that there aren't any plot holes in the series, but which ones are you referring to specifically? I'll admit that there does seem to be alot that needs to be resolved in just 3 chapters, especially considering that the fight just started, but I think the aftermath could be explained simply in the final chapter.

That's true. But I guess the one that's bugging me the most is the whole thing with Hagoromo's brother, Hamura. Are we not at least going to get some explanation as to what happened to him? I just don't know why he was introduced.

If Kishimoto can pull off a proper resolution to the series, then hats off to him. But is it too selfish of me to expect the final chapter to be around 80 to 100 pages long?

That's true. But I guess the one that's bugging me the most is the whole thing with Hagoromo's brother, Hamura. Are we not at least going to get some explanation as to what happened to him? I just don't know why he was introduced.

If Kishimoto can pull off a proper resolution to the series, then hats off to him. But is it too selfish of me to expect the final chapter to be around 80 to 100 pages long?

Ah Hamura. Yeah I don't think we'll ever see more of him or Hagoromoro since it seemed like they were trying to sweep them after the rug pretty quickly with this final battle. Also, maybe it's just me, but I don't really need 80-100 pages to say basically they all lived happily ever after or some cliched ending. I could be wrong and they could have a totally unexpected ending (like Sasuke kills Naruto and manages to pull off his plan), but the likelihood of that is 0.0001%.

Why do I have a feeling that Sasuke's Rinegan and Naruto's powers are just as temporary as Kakashi's from Obito? As soon as the Old Man has to leave, what if the powers go with him? Sasuke's plan goes down the drain then. I don't remember any assurances that those powers were permanent...

What's this? A straight up brutal slug fest with actual taijutsu moves instead of giant rockem sockem-like battles for once? Let me be the first to say how fucking refreshing it is to see that!

Although the Hashirama and Madara monuments have been destroyed and beheaded in the process. That's criminal damage on historic properties.

I also get the feeling that Sakura is going to jump in the way of Sasuke to save Naruto next chapter... but we know she lives because she makes an appearance in the next movie. Bitch, stay out the way and don't ruin this fight.

What's this? A straight up brutal slug fest with actual taijutsu moves instead of giant rockem sockem-like battles for once? Let me be the first to say how fucking refreshing it is to see that!

Although the Hashirama and Madara monuments have been destroyed and beheaded in the process. That's criminal damage on historic properties.

IKR? When I saw Saskue pull out those weapon seals and actually return to using TECHNIQUE, I applauded. While the Kaguya fight did have some strategy involved, this whole arc has been nothing but throwing powerful attacks at one another. That, and the Naruto Barrage throwback made this chapter way too good.

I knew the VoTE would get wrecked. It's a symbolism for advancing beyond the past, and creating a new path.

So...is the movie actually canon then, since everyone says "we know so and so survives, since they're in the next movie!"? So is Kishimoto going to promote the movie and say "TO FIND OUT THE EPILOGUE, WATCH THE LAST MOVIE!!!"?

Otherwise, I'm not taking that movie as canon until he says that. Sasuke could still die, Naruto could still die. Sakura should die. Kakashi, stab her...RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW!

Kakashi is wearing Hokage uniform? Hmm....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ep_B87IrCw]The Last Naruto the Movie TV Trailer (English Subbed) - YouTube[/ame]

More info on the mystery villain in The Last: Naruto The Movie. Looks like we have someone from the same bloodline as Hagoromo and Kaguya.

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Toneri Otsutsuki, New Scenes, Colored Art

Last couple of chapters wasn't anything too great in my opinion. The last fight did nothing for me and I thought the resolution was weak ("Let's solve this with the power of friendship!").

I figured the last chapter would be a flash forward, so that was nice seeing the new generation of ninjas and seeing who ended up getting hitched with who. I did think it was pretty unbelievable that they managed to develop skyscrapers in just 15 years though....

Naruto x Hinata was probably the best part of the final chapter.

I can't say that I'm surprised by any of it, as it was your typical shounen conclusion, but I'm not going to knock the series for being what it is. The series had alot of great characters and moments with the 4th ninja war being my favorite. As a fan of it for pretty much since it started, it was a really long ride with up and down moments and I'm glad to see it finally come to a proper ending.

Edited by Rapture639

Only if they finally show what is under Kakashi's mask. lol

They better, the first one is called "Kakashi Story" or something like that. I was hoping the final chapter would finally reveal under the mask but...maybe the movie will?

My thoughts...wow. I started Naruto a few years back, I got into it about...a little bit before the big fight between Sasuke and Itachi (when it was new, current chapters). So far I stuck to the anime for everything prior to where I picked up and started reading the chapters each week (I picked up when Sasuke was bringing out the 4 Hokages). I'm not sure what made me decide to jump in there but I'm glad I did...the fight with Madara was pretty fantastic and the conclusion with Obito was great too, the Kaguya thing was weak and unneeded...and the final battle felt a bit short between Naruto/Sasuke.

So far...I'm missing the story just before the Five Kage Summit Arc starts and all the way up until Sasuke is reviving the 4 Hokages. That's a good chunk of the series right there I'm absent on. I was waiting for more episodes to be dubbed in English, for Shippuden...before I picked up again.

If I wasn't so tired I'd make a pretty lengthy post about Naruto...I'll save it for a time later.