PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Monster Madness: Battle For Suburbia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-17-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
Stuckey From 3

SgtMenace's Gamercard
Trying to beat this on Madness

Re-rented this and trying to beat it on madness and im stuck on the granny....there's unlimited enemies like witches and zombies...and its like i cant even put a dent into her...i know no one plays this anymore...but hope someone can help..its annoying
Stuckey From 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:07 AM   #2
xLCDx
Banned User

LCD x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Well i'm past that on madness. I suggest having all lvl 3 weapons first of all and 2nd, take out rocket launcher and just shoot away. make sure to put the health hat on and you should have her beaten in no time. But be sure to take her catshield first by using a flamethrow or motolve. Also to make things 10x more eaisar use the lvl 3 flashlight.
xLCDx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:48 AM   #3
Stuckey From 3

SgtMenace's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLCDx View Post
Well i'm past that on madness. I suggest having all lvl 3 weapons first of all and 2nd, take out rocket launcher and just shoot away. make sure to put the health hat on and you should have her beaten in no time. But be sure to take her catshield first by using a flamethrow or motolve. Also to make things 10x more eaisar use the lvl 3 flashlight.
alright man...i'm gonna try that
Stuckey From 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Geckyy

Geckyy's Gamercard
I haven't even got to the granny - I'm stuck when when you have to defeat EVERY SINGLE MONSTER around Larry's truck - the gargoyles bust my ass, and I can't heal because there's no soda (Jolt) machines and I can't use Larry's truck until I've beaten all the monsters. Most my weapons are level 2, some level 3, does anyone have any help?

Last edited by Geckyy; 08-21-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Geckyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
Take2TheSkies

Take2Hodgie's Gamercard
The only way I'd even think about trying this is if my friends are interested in buying the game.

They're not though, because the game is AWFUL. I don't even know why I'm trying to get more than 450GS on this game when I have Gears2, FarCry and Halo to play. D:
Take2TheSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
Sentok

Sentok's Gamercard
Most of the levels in Madness difficulty are nothing but an endurance trial. It's just going to take a lot of high level weapons, good accessories like the monster amulet and soda hat, and constantly moving around (usually backwards).
Sentok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:29 AM   #7
Zap Rowzdower69

Zap Rowzdower69's Gamercard
Choose weapons wisely

Each weapon is good for a certain type of situation...just figure out what kind of weapon is good for a boss with a lot of hitpoints that will hurt you if you get near it...
Zap Rowzdower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
jac0b5566

clone5566's Gamercard
wow your already at Granny I can even clear all the monsters by Larry's truck at the beginning of that level.
jac0b5566 is offline   Reply With Quote