PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-29-2007, 11:38 AM   #61
GEEN0

GEEN0's Gamercard
Thank Blind fool but the name is GEEN0.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #62
Blind Fool

Send a message via MSN to Blind Fool Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Fool

Caecus Patronus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Poker Final Table
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEN0 View Post
Thank Blind fool but the name is GEEN0.
Oops, sorry, sorted.
Blind Fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #63
SteelerXBox360

Send a message via AIM to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via MSN to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via Yahoo to SteelerXBox360

iZoSo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gears of War Annex Challenge Third Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
This might be obvious but the Helo Hunter game type is cumulative as you can only shoot down 15 per round anyway...and you can also host your own game locally rather than going onto Live and having other people shoot down your choppers on you

SteelerXBox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:13 PM   #64
xbxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Yes, Respawns are allowed... Or else there would be no way to do it, because ammo would run low...
Me and a few guys did it without respawns, it was hell for sure, you would have to have a couple guys get up close so you could pick up the guns for extra ammo.
xbxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:01 AM   #65
ZERATUL PL

ZERATUL PL's Gamercard
my guide. I'm polish so my english is not perfect. Hope this guide will help you

---

Station (Co-op 1) Perfect
Complete Co-op Campaign Mission without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.
20 Points
---

The Cut (Co-op 2) Perfect
Complete Co-op Campaign Mission without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.
20 Points
---

Locks (Co-op 3) Perfect
20 Points
---

Caldera (Co-op 4) Perfect
20 Points
---

Outpost (Co-op 5) Perfect
20 Points
---

Hideout (Co-op 6) Perfect
20 Points
---

Perfect Co-op Campaign
Complete all Co-op Campaign Missions without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard.
40 Points

There are 6 co-op campaign games. The only way to play them is from the Player Match menu, because you can't play co-op on the ranked game. The only advice I can give is to find good team and try to survive. The most difficult is mission 1 and 6. Mission 2-5 are not so bad. Remeber even if you die, don't leave the room, because if any of your team mates will complete the mission, you'll get achievement as well.
---

Team Veteran
Win 30 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
25 Points

You have to win 30 Team matches. Just enyoj the game, sooner or later you'll get it. No advice here, this achv is very easy.
---

Solo Veteran
Win 10 Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
25 Points

After 60 min defense this id defienietly the hardest achievement. Just find 5 guys to play with, for it. Unless you're very good and patiend.
---

Co-op Veteran
Win 30 Co-op matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
25 Points

Go to player match and find some firefight games with a game time 5 minutes. Every game should take about 1.5 min. Also you can join 5 min defend match, but first option is the fastest and the easiest one.
---

Ultimate Defender

Win a 60 minute Co-op Defend match on any map.
40 Points

The hardest achievement in the game. You have to defend yourself for an hour in a co-op territory game. My advice is to choose Headquaters map and Automatic Rifleman. Weapon AK-47 LMG and set up one shot. Get at least 8 guys. 4 guys are not going to do anything for the first 20-30 minutes. Other for divide themselves. 2 stays in the camp. 2 going to the right along the wall to the hole and shooting all of the bad guys. After first team runs out of ammo, they're switching with other guys.

ALSO! There's a glitch in the game. You can join the lobby when team finish their defend game, and you'll get achievement for just being in lobby. Unfortunately I got it legal way, so can't confirm that.

---

Helo Hunter
Shoot down 20 helicopters in the Helicopter Hunt game type.
20 Points

They easiest way to do it. Host a player match just for yourself, choose Headquartes map and sniper rifle. Go crouch in the building by the shooting range and just shoot down helicopters. After 20 minutes you should get achievement. Don't use bazooka (ZEUS T2), it sucks.
---

Demo Expert
Plant 10 demo charges in Team Mission matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
20 Points

It's really hard to find a game like that, so the easiest way is to find 5 guys. Start the game, find the closest demo point, kill computer soldiers (there's always 3-4 around the point) and repeat this after each game.
---

Combat Medic
Heal 10 teammates wounded by enemy fire in a multiplayer match with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
25 Points

Just play the team elimination game and you'll defienietly sooner or later get this achievement. If you're not patient, just join the team elimination game and by the respawn start shooting with single shot to your team mates and then heal them.
Just be aware they can get pissed.
---

Team MVP
Lead your team in kills in a Team match with at least 5 gamertags on your team.
15 Points

Good thing is that you don't have to bo on the winning team to get this achievement, just be on the first place in your team. That's the only advice.
---

Team All-Star
Lead your team in kills in 10 Team matches with at least 5 gamertags on your team.
35 Points

Same, but 10 times more.
---

Enforcer
Eliminate 5 different human opponents in 30 seconds with at least 10 gamertags in the room.
20 Points

Just join the team elimination game, and you won't have to do it by yourself. Your team will have to kill 5 guys within 30 sec. Sounds a lot easier.

---

Threatening
Get a total of 50 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
10 Points
---

Dangerous
Get a total of 150 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
15 Points
---

Lethal
Get a total of 300 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
20 Points
---

Ruthless
Get a total of 500 kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
25 Points

KILL!!
---

Sniper Expert
Get a total of 100 sniper rifle kills in Team or Solo matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room.
20 Points

When you'll play for 500 kills achievement try to use snipier rifle. The best map for it is in my opinion Riverbank and Headquarts.
---

Single Player Master
Unlock all other 'Single player mode' achievements to unlock the 'Single player Master' achievement.
50 Points

Easy achievement, you have to get all of the single player achievements.
---

Tutorial Walkthrough
Complete the whole tutorial at least once.
5 Points

Finish tutorial
---

Challenge 1 Complete
Complete the first tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.
10 Points
---

Challenge 2 Complete
Complete the second tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.
10 Points
---

Challenge 3 Complete
Complete the third tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.
10 Points
---

Challenge 4 Complete
Complete the fourth tutorial challenge with the highest appreciation.
10 Points

All of these challenges you'll find in tutorial, they're mad easy.
---

Mission accomplished
Complete all the secondary objectives in 'Campaign mode' or in 'Quick Mission mode'.
30 Points

This link should help http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox...e/937003/47681

---

Act 1 Complete (low risk)
Complete campaign Act 1 in 'low risk' or higher.
10 Points
---

Act 2 Complete (low risk)
Complete campaign Act 2 in 'low risk' or higher.
15 Points
---

Act 3 Complete (low risk)
Complete campaign Act 3 in 'low risk' or higher.
20 Points
---

Act 1 Complete (guarded risk)
Complete campaign Act 1 in 'guarded risk' or higher.
20 Points
---

Act 2 Complete (guarded risk)
Complete campaign Act 2 in 'guarded risk' or higher.
25 Points
---

Act 3 Complete (guarded risk)
Complete campaign Act 3 in 'guarded risk' or higher.
30 Points
---

Act 1 Complete (elevated risk)
Complete campaign Act 1 in 'elevated risk'.
30 Points
---

Act 2 Complete (elevated risk)
Complete campaign Act 2 in 'elevated risk'.
35 Points
---

Act 3 Complete (elevated risk)
Complete campaign Act 3 in 'elevated risk'.
40 Points

Just beat the campaign on elevated rist and you'll get all of the achievements
---

Bull's eye (Quick mission)
Finish a mission with a 100% accuracy statistic.
30 Points

Go to Qucik Mission Mode, choose sniper rifle, and easiest difficulty level, choose second mission. Get to the first group of bad guys, kill one with sniper rifle and then manage your team for the rest of the mission. Remeber to stay hidden you and your team.This will help to get 3 achievements at once.
---

Iron man (Quick mission)
Finish a mission without being hit.
30 Points

Read Bull's Eye.
---

Team 'ELITE' (Quick mission)
Finish a mission with no team mates wounded and +50% enemies killed by them.
30 Points

Read Bull's Eye.
---

Hawk's eye (Quick mission)
Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat.
30 Points

Read Predator.
---

Predator (Quick mission)
Finish a mission with all fights engaged by you.
30 Points

Choose thirs mission in Quick Mission Mode, this one in the helicopter and just finish it. You'll get these 2 achv.
---
ZERATUL PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:23 AM   #66
luggs69

master cheers's Gamercard
i played ghost recon last night and tried to get enforcer i went mad with the granade launcher killed 8 people in one but no achieement i dud the same again with a famas using bullets not granades and it unlocked so the achievement guide is inaccurate you have to use bullets no granages or granade launchers.
luggs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #67
SteelerXBox360

Send a message via AIM to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via MSN to SteelerXBox360 Send a message via Yahoo to SteelerXBox360

iZoSo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gears of War Annex Challenge Third Place   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by luggs69 View Post
i played ghost recon last night and tried to get enforcer i went mad with the granade launcher killed 8 people in one but no achieement i dud the same again with a famas using bullets not granades and it unlocked so the achievement guide is inaccurate you have to use bullets no granages or granade launchers.
Yes, you are correct and it was the same in the first GRAW as well.

SteelerXBox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:13 AM   #68
nezff

Send a message via MSN to nezff

xXxn3iLxXx's Gamercard
what exactly classifies as a mission?
nezff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #69
ShoutingDemBucs

SmeagleGoneWild's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
For the Act 1, 2, 3 achievments you can add this as the details

Act I
1. Battle Simulator(Training)
2. Need your conjones, son
3. Knock'em dead
4. Unpleasant surprise
5. This place is an infierno

Act II
6. You'll be inserted solo
7. The price of peace
8. On your own
9. Failure is NOT an option
10. Get me Rosen
11. Who the *** are these guys?

Act III
12. Codenamed Farallon
13. Just shut up and do your job

Like put under them, you must finish these missions in order to complete this achievment.
ShoutingDemBucs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 08:48 AM   #70
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3giOn View Post
That's also a big douchebag thing to do. We had 16 people in our game yesterday. One of them lagged out in the middle and couldn't join back in because some twat joined and sat there for the rest of the time so he could get the achievement without doing anything for it. So then we had to attempt the whole thing over again, even though we all got the achievement, just because this asshat came in and wouldn't leave. The guy that lagged out never ended up getting his achievement because the people we were playing with didn't want to go through it again and just started shooting everyone at the beginning. So yeah, just remember, if you do that you could be screwing someone out of their achievement.
Yeah thats true but if you get the achievements who cares about someone you dont even know. You may aswell just do it i wouldnt care i might get this game again as i didnt like it 1st time and do it. IT JUST MAKES SENSE!!!!!
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:52 PM   #71
DIGGDOUG

DIGGDOUG's Gamercard
I noticed there are still people thinking you can get the 60 minute Defend achiavement with respawns on. I still see online co op territory matches being played on the games list. It's funny as it says gametype 'Territory' if u put respawns on. It's got to be 'Defend. Dont as kwhy but I've done this achievement twice. 1st on headquarters the second on the beach one. The beach one is much better as the majority come from up the hill. We started with 5 guys. 1 idiot killed himself at the start but the 4 remaining survived as we all used M36 SAW's We each took turns to kill the guys as they came donw the hill as 1 guy scouted to the right (sometimes a couple baddies would sneak from the right but over the whole game no more than about 10). Some of us ran out of ammo as they made much more kills and as theres no ammo box we left 2 guys shooting the invaders up the hill while the other 2 went off to the right to pick up a gun dropped by the baddies. It is the most boring achievement to do so if ur ready to attempt it I suggest u play with guys that are up for some banter. We managed to chat away for most of the game without having any struggling moments where we almost lost control. No way I could handle that by playing with 3 other mute guys. I'd bore myself to death. 4 guys is definately enough assuming they r decent enough at the game. Anyway thats the way I did it and thought it would help u.

Remember to make sure its on 'Defend' before u start the match otherwise u r wasting ur time.
DIGGDOUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:28 AM   #72
Fr33701ays

aSynysterShadow's Gamercard
can co-op veteran be done if you have a friend with 3 guests adding up to five players?
Just Cause, GRAW 2(1000/1250), King Kong, F4:ROTSS, Guitar Hero 2, HALO 3 (1750/1750), Clive Barker's: Jericho, Rock Band, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band 2, Mirrors Edge, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero:Aerosmith, Guitar Hero:WoR, Half-Life2:The Orange Box, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, RE5(1000/1250), Sonic's UGC,

100% Arcade:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Galaga,UNO,1vs100

Working on:
Rock Band 3
Soul Calibur 4
Medal of Honor
Battlefield BC2
and More
Fr33701ays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 12:10 AM   #73
Fr33701ays

aSynysterShadow's Gamercard
can the co-op veteran achievement be obtained in co-op matches like firefight or do they have to be done in co-op campaign missions
Just Cause, GRAW 2(1000/1250), King Kong, F4:ROTSS, Guitar Hero 2, HALO 3 (1750/1750), Clive Barker's: Jericho, Rock Band, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Guitar Hero 3, Rock Band 2, Mirrors Edge, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Assassins Creed, Guitar Hero:Aerosmith, Guitar Hero:WoR, Half-Life2:The Orange Box, Need For Speed: Most Wanted, RE5(1000/1250), Sonic's UGC,

100% Arcade:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2,Galaga,UNO,1vs100

Working on:
Rock Band 3
Soul Calibur 4
Medal of Honor
Battlefield BC2
and More
Fr33701ays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #74
MarmiteBoy

MarmiteBoy's Gamercard
Helo Hunter...

Do all 20 have to be hit in the same game?
MarmiteBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:35 PM   #75
WaNoFyR

WaNoFyR's Gamercard
Need three more peeps for Enforcer right now!
Old 08-24-2007, 09:53 PM   #76
daewezzy

Send a message via AIM to daewezzy

DAEWEZZY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarmiteBoy View Post
Helo Hunter...

Do all 20 have to be hit in the same game?
nope you can do them in different games

Looking to boost for GRAW 2 (Co-op DLC) & MoH: Airborne. Send me a FR with a message!
daewezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:27 AM   #77
glasstiger50

DaBigMeat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
If at all, how much better is this game than GRAW 1? I played the first act of Campaign for the this game, and I thought it was pretty fun. I'm contemplating getting this game or GRAW 1. Which do you recommend?
glasstiger50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 04:31 AM   #78
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
THe guide says for team mvp, and team all star and team vetern that you need 5 gamertags on your team. But i recieved Team MVP with having 5 in the room. Can someone help me? Because i dont want to do a whole bunch of work for nothin. Thanks
Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #79
blackmagic16

Send a message via Skype™ to blackmagic16

BlackMagic16's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by graf1k View Post
Ultimate Defender

Headquarters is the easiest map to achieve this on, although even then it's not easy.

Definatly NOT the easiest ive tried HQ many times and failed,closed my team got was 10 min left when myself and the other remaining play died

I did it on a different map we never failed, just restarted 1 time for someone to join, very easy.I think we had 9 people

Ill have to add the map name when i go on i thought it was the cut but im not sure ill have to check and edit

Meh it wont let me on graw 2 online for w.e reason

Last edited by blackmagic16; 01-15-2008 at 10:45 PM.
blackmagic16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:22 PM   #80
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbord View Post
Hawk's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat

i dont get this achievement could any one help me.
This one is actully easy go to quick mission and do the quick mission that your shotting from the helicopter.. not sure which one it is possibley the 3rd quick mission anways you start in the helipcopter and that is how you get it!!! hope that help any more question PM me

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Da CRU Mughhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #81
Da CRU Mughhh

CRU x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by graf1k View Post

Ultimate Defender

Headquarters is the easiest map to achieve this on, although even then it's not easy. You MUST use default settings (i.e. no respawns, territory = base. The best method is to have your whole team use the M36 SAW with the single-shot burst to conserve ammo, and work in groups with one group relieving the other as they run out of ammo.
Headquarters is probley not the easliest map.. i have beat it a couple times now on the map cut.. you need at least 7 or 8 people for it to be good.. 2 people watch right. 3 people watch left, and just camp that way no one kills each other.. the other 2 or 3 people just sit back behind the green crate and wait untill your team mates iter need more amo or you guys just want to switch.. make sure you do use your m36 SAW with single shot!! Big waves come ever 15mins!! The right side only probley gets 15-20 people in the whole hour, so if someone is low on amo they can always switch with someone on the right! hope that helps!!

<--Click to follow me on Twitter
Da CRU Mughhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 06:04 AM   #82
MARLONR.

D4GG3R x's Gamercard
i need help with the mission accomplished achievement.
PLEASE HELP ME. I SUCK!
MARLONR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:17 AM   #83
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
dam i need to re-rent this one or buy it so i can play it again and get those last achievements...
Old 03-03-2008, 12:52 PM   #84
The 1 Scorpion

The 1 Scorpion's Gamercard
If u go for the ''Mission Accomplished Achievement''
can u shoot ure secondary objective and then quit the game?
or do have to complete the whole mission for it?
if so screw this achievement then, i'm not gonna put many time in the single player cause i don't like to play single games hehe

The 1 Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:50 PM   #85
hightree22

cottell's Gamercard
pretty sure you have to finish the missions, and not miss any of the secondary objectives. So you have to complete each mission, accomplishing everything to unlock it.
hightree22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #86
jkbd33

Soiled Satchel's Gamercard
I'm having trouble unlocking the "team elite" achievement. I've went through and only killed one person. My team has killed the rest but still nothing. Any ideas as to what's going on? Are they not allowed to take even one bullet? When they say wounded I think they mean when their laying on the ground, and you have to heal them. Am I wrong in that thought.
jkbd33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #87
ledzpfloyd

Ledzpfloyd's Gamercard
I need demo expert and Solo Veteran, add Ledzpfloyd.
ledzpfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #88
Smithy087

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is a Helo mission ? Thanks

Smithy087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:03 AM   #89
Bobtroid

Send a message via AIM to Bobtroid

Bobtroid's Gamercard
If anyone has any good organized boosting groups let me know I'm interested in joining.

My game collection.
Bobtroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #90
Jesper114

Koekebakker12's Gamercard
Pistoleer: easiest done in a cc pack 2 campaign mission.
Color Guard: needs to be done in ctf mode. gab the enemy's flag and kill 3 of them.
Untouchable: this one is very easy just do a co-op campaign mission and just play it just don't die for 10 min and atleast kill 3 enemies.
Ghost Town (Co-op) Perfect: complete ghost town campaign mission.
Riverbed (Co-op) Perfect: complete riverbed campaign mission.
Depot (Co-op) Perfect: make sure you don't kill the guys at the helicopter and blow up the fuel tank first.
Stronghold (Co-op) Perfect: let 1-2 person(s) take out the ADATS and take over the outposts and the rest defend the stronghold and informant
Bridges (Co-op) Perfect: complete bridges campaign mission.
Caves (Co-op) Perfect: don't kill the guy with the red baret
Railroad Bridge (Co-op) Perfect: complete RR bridge campaign mission.
Kickin' it Old School: the easiest map is plantation. make sure the drone is off, no respawns and hard difficulty
Battlefield (Co-op) Perfect: complete battlefield campaign mission.
Plantation (Co-op) Perfect: make sure you clear out both enemy camps
Swamp Airfield(Co-op) Perfect: make sure you disable the comm towers simultaneously and DON'T blow up the aircrafts before you disabled the comm towers.
2-point Swing: first grab there flag then kill the enemy carring your team flag and recover it then score.
Clever Retort: easiest done in campaign throw a grenade to an enemy then run towards him so he can shoot you ( needs to be done in a cc pack 1 map)
From Downtown: this achievement is a bit glitchy i got it when i got only 1 grenade kill. make sure you do it on a cc pack 1 map

Jesper114 is offline   Reply With Quote