PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Beautiful Katamari
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Game Info

The King of All Cosmos and the Prince have returned in amazing Next Generation brilliance! The game that took the video game world by storm is set to continue rolling with new stages, cousins, and visual style.
Play as the Prince or one of the cousins, new and old, to roll up objects in all-new stages and missions as you explore this brand new creative exploration. With this new era, the hit style of gameplay is able to present an experience only hinted at in previous versions. Seamless katamari growing and animated presents add to the experience that has captivated hardcore and casual gamers everywhere.
Features:
  • Rolling in 720P - Katamari leaps into the next generation with an upgrade into the HD era with increased visual depth and seamless Katamari growth.
  • All new soundtrack - Pick up items at your leisure to a brand new catchy soundtrack.
  • New Levels - New levels and objects present the player with more craziness to conquer like keeping your cool and collecting frosty items in the Ice House!
  • New characters - New cousins join the fun to bring the total to over 50 playable characters, each with their own quirky animations and style.
  • Offline multiplayer - Share the experience with another player as you race to collect more objects than each other. Tired of battling it out? Make peace and work together in CO-OP mode to roll the same katamari. Make sure your communication skills are working at peak efficiency!
  • Online multiplayer - For the first time ever, the Katamari franchise rolls into the online world. Compete with your friends to roll up everything or as many specific objects as possible. As your waiting for more online players, also take part in the lively mini-games that populate the lobby and spread the world of Katamari Damacy.
  • Downloadable content - The world's ever changing as your game will continue to give you joy through downloadable content ready to give you a fresh experience every time you fire up your system.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:41 PM   #2
SegaSaturnSNK

SegaSaturnSNK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What's even better is Gamestop has it priced for 39.99. I hope it's true and turns out to be 40 bucks (US).
Old 08-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #3
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I hope the game is at least as long as We love Katamari and the soundtrack should be great too. I still hear the music from the game. "nana nanananananana katamari damacy.... XD"

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
sureshot030

Does anyone know if this game is codefree ? Since theres no release date for europe yet, I really hope that one of the versions is codefree...
sureshot030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:29 PM   #5
calzord

Calzord's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i cant wait for this to come out in england i remeber how much fun the others were this should be awsom
calzord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:24 PM   #6
ever31

ever31's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
is it actually coming out PAL, i havent found anything anywhere
ever31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #7
Akatsuki Sw1tch

Akatsuki Sw1tch's Gamercard
Anyone know when this is released in the uk? as there's still no release date & typicaly it's not a multi-region game like all the BIG releases.
Akatsuki Sw1tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:04 AM   #8
x Voit x

Send a message via AIM to x Voit x

x Voit x's Gamercard
most addicting game in the world
x Voit x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 07:03 AM   #9
CathSithMS

cathsithms's Gamercard
does anyone know when uk get DLC?
CathSithMS is offline   Reply With Quote