PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Elements of Destruction
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #1
Pheonix_Assassin
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Pheonix_Assassin

Phe0nixAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Very bad game!!

i suggest you dont fork ut money for this gasme as it was on the Nintendo DS and i played it and it was awful its like Sim City meets Disaster exxecpt you just spawn tornados an ddestroy a 2-d landscape
Pheonix_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:31 AM   #2
vieal

Send a message via MSN to vieal

vieal's Gamercard
I agree my girlfriend bought it cuz of the flying cow on the box... yea its pretty godawful
vieal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
ThrillKillBill

ThrillKillBill's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix_Assassin View Post
i suggest you dont fork ut money for this gasme as it was on the Nintendo DS and i played it and it was awful its like Sim City meets Disaster exxecpt you just spawn tornados an ddestroy a 2-d landscape
I suggest you do not fork out money for this game as it was on the Nintendo DS and I played it. It was awful, it's like Sim City meets Disaster execpt you only spawn tornadoes an destroy a 2-d landscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vieal View Post
I agree my girlfriend bought it cuz of the flying cow on the box... yea its pretty godawful
I agree my girlfriend bought it because of the flying cow on the box... yea, it's pretty god awful!

I just thought I'd help you two out a little so that everybody will be able to read your posts.
ThrillKillBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Honestly it isn't that bad.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Darkharmony

DarkharmonyD's Gamercard
Actually if you check out the demo it's not a 2d landscape it is full on 3d. You have objectives for each level. It's a whole lot of explosions and such. But you also have enemies that shoot at you trying to stop your storms from destroying places.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
Prime

xX Prime x's Gamercard
i seen this on xbox 360 fanboy. I though it was going to be one of those games which just throw out achievements for crazy ammounts of Gamer Points. But for only 200 Gamer Points (i know thats the standard for arcade games) it isn't worth 800 MS points.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #7
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.

Last edited by Wreckon Dracgon; 06-19-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Wreckon Dracgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:42 PM   #8
laundryman

Send a message via AIM to laundryman

a laundryman's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth
I love it. Very fun to me at least
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 PM   #9
tweak4ever

Send a message via AIM to tweak4ever Send a message via Skype™ to tweak4ever

tweak4ever's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Thumbs up

yah peoples, think about it...all you do is go around and blow [CENSORED] up...that is the best idea for an arcade game ever. but apparently, no one is playing it...I think it is better than N+ (which is an awesome game btw) and I can still find matches in that game...I think you people are giving it a bad rep...

tweak4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
pwjuggalo

Send a message via MSN to pwjuggalo Send a message via Yahoo to pwjuggalo Send a message via Skype™ to pwjuggalo

ItsMeJohnD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i enjoy this game quit a bit...have been hooked to it all day so far already beat the normal mode and am going back through to collect gold on every level...nothing like causing havoc on the world with the powers of mother nature...GOD COMPLEX FTW
Old 06-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #11
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
I'm glad that this game apparantly doesn't suck. My girlfriend studies earthquakes, so I thought I'd get the game for her. How tough are the achievements? Can you knock them out while you're having fun or do you have to grind for some of them?
Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #12
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
I'm glad that this game apparantly doesn't suck. My girlfriend studies earthquakes, so I thought I'd get the game for her. How tough are the achievements? Can you knock them out while you're having fun or do you have to grind for some of them?
Achievements are easy in my opinion. Not really grind ones but you might find yourself replaying levels to meet the requirements like 9 billion dollars of damage or getting gold medal on all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.
If you can't trust a tools opinion, whose can you trust?
Old 06-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #13
tattooed si

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Well i like it, it's better than a lot of arcade game's out there.

tattooed si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:17 AM   #14
garrettskye

Gide0nSkye's Gamercard
This game is COMPLETELY different from the DS version of the game. The DS version was developed by a separate developer and released about fours months ago. Rather than judging this game by a crappy DS title, why don't you just download the demo to see if you think it's worth your time. I actually thought it was rather fun, easy to pick up and play game. It's certainly better than Frozen Codebase's last outing (Screwjumper).
garrettskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #15
CORPSE CRISIS

Location: Calgary,Alberta in the free country CANADA were else??
Send a message via MSN to CORPSE CRISIS

Red Leaf Beast's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix_Assassin View Post
well the good thing is is that its an easy 200..so maybe there is a benifit after all here.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #16
geneon101

Send a message via AIM to geneon101

Geneon's Gamercard
just did level one and thought that i'd hop on here. yeah this game is way better then the DS game. i've gotten like 3 achievements in just the first level. so far i like it
Old 06-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #17
PalmettoPanda

omegaragesc's Gamercard
I'm a big fan. I can't figure out why no one seems to be playing it online. The one destruction match I played in was a blast and I really want to see what the co-op experience is like. Survival mode is great too and challenging.
PalmettoPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:38 AM   #18
Subion

Subion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
I got the game the day it came out and I like it. I think it's one of the better Live games. I havn't played it as much as I like due to I'm playing C&C Kane's Wrath, Alone in the Dark, Mass Effect (very little right now) As soon as I get a little more play out on them I will definitly be playing EOD.
Blacksite Area 51 (anything but CTF)
Gauntlet

100,000 GS 12/31/09
200,000 GS 05/29/12
Subion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:33 PM   #19
olthof75

GLOBAL SHARK's Gamercard
This game was fun for what it was
olthof75 is offline   Reply With Quote