PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Midnight Club: Los Angeles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-21-2007, 06:54 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Rockstar Press Release

Rockstar Games is proud to announce the fourth installment of its critically-acclaimed and genre-defining Midnight Club franchise, Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Developed by series creator Rockstar San Diego, Midnight Club: Los Angeles will be available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION 3 system in early 2008. "Midnight Club's addictive blend of freedom, style and sheer sense of speed sets it apart from its competition," said Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Rockstar San Diego looks to once again push the boundaries and expectations of what a racing game can be. Rockstar San Diego has always been the technology leader in delivering the ultimate racing experience, and with this game, they are looking to re-define the idea of a completely immersive racing game experience, both offline and online."
"On prior consoles, the Midnight Club franchise continually raised the bar for racing games, evolving from being the first ever street racing game to setting the defining standard for credibly integrating street racing culture with an intense racing experience," said Jay Panek, Producer of the Midnight Club series. "With Midnight Club: Los Angeles, our goal is to evolve on all possible levels and stay true to the hardcore gaming experience the series is known for, while making it accessible to casual gamers and car enthusiasts."
Consistently the most innovative, highest-rated street racing franchise, Midnight Club set the standard of what an open-world racing game can be. Midnight Club: Los Angeles will deliver a truly immersive next-generation racing experience that is second to none.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Stinkyf1re
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to Stinkyf1re

St1nkyfire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   UMK3 Tournament Winner!   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Midnight Club OWNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz I'm for sure getting this game. Shit, one more game to add to the list of "why i'll be broke in 2008" haha
Stinkyf1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:17 PM   #3
DropDeadArtemus

DropDeadArtemus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i love midnight club. i also will be broke in 2008 thanks to all these great games. this game is gonna be sick.

DropDeadArtemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
Insta|L.

Send a message via MSN to Insta|L. Send a message via Yahoo to Insta|L. Send a message via Skype™ to Insta|L.

Anathema9k's Gamercard
I've heard that this game will have 100.000 polys. Not bad, huh?
Insta|L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:44 PM   #5
Cause

Send a message via AIM to Cause Send a message via MSN to Cause Send a message via Yahoo to Cause

Ninersfan666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 4   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Midnight club is one the best racing games i ever played. I like it way more then i do need for speed. Its more of a urban game with a good story line. Can't wait for this one. I just hope they but more cars in this one including motorcycles

Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:28 AM   #6
HeLLa RaW SHOT

Send a message via Skype™ to HeLLa RaW SHOT

Duhrifto's Gamercard
yeah this game is going to be twisted. midnight club 3 is still awsome haha.
HeLLa RaW SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:19 AM   #7
xRockwilderx

xRockwilderx's Gamercard
WOOOO HOOOOO!!! man I can't wait, I played the poop out of dub edition. I hope this game lives up to that one. This is by far my first choice over NFS: Pro Street which looks horrible imo.

xRockwilderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:58 AM   #8
Peace

Peace Starr's Gamercard
Wicked

There's a nice article on this game in this month's Game Informer. It looks wicked, man... Customizable interiors! Way cool! Also, street racing, customizable Ferraris by Rockstar! Nuff said!

Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
Yaz Comix37

MO Guns37's Gamercard
for real 2008 best gaming year ever plan on definatly buying this
Old 01-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #10
Yaz Comix37

MO Guns37's Gamercard
easily the best street racing series
Old 03-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
sleekzero

sleekzero's Gamercard
i can't wait for this game to come out!
it's gonna be cool getting to drive a Mustang.
sleekzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:41 AM   #12
Parkerktm

Send a message via AIM to Parkerktm

JUST DO IT7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
i Can't wait for this game, its going to own and i hope it's released soon, very soon

God Bless America

Parkerktm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
sTyLeZ

vX STyLeZ Xv's Gamercard
i can't wait for this one ive owned every midnight club and they all been better than any other racing game ive played this is one ill be hooked to for awhile
sTyLeZ is offline   Reply With Quote