PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Operation Darkness
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Game Info

Operation Darkness puts you in command of a British Special Forces squad during World War II that has been tasked with taking out the Nazis and Hitler while fighting a host of supernatural characters like zombies, skeletons, vampires, werewolves, and even dragons. Characters can use magic, change into supernatural beings, improve their weapons skills by becoming familiar with different artillery, and much more. [via IGN]

Operation Darkness is a Strategy+RPG. The most attractive point is its original universe which is various fictitious factors is added in historical facts. All game users will experience the true spec of Xbox 360 by seeing the amazing quality of graphics in Operation Darkness. In addition, this game supports Xbox Live and high definition TV. [via Team Xbox]

More images can be found at:
http://www.success-corp.co.jp/softwa...tion-darkness/

That website is in Japanese however, so you won't get much info there.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:09 PM   #2
uglyteradon

Send a message via AIM to uglyteradon

theuglyteradon's Gamercard
I'm pretty excited that this is finally confirmed for a US release.
uglyteradon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Seraph Metatron

Seraph Metatron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
FF Tactics?

I played the demo last night. And I finally feel that we have a decent game for the 360 that is reminiscent of Final Fantasy Tactics (I loved that game).
Seraph Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Spasmolydic

Spasomolydic's Gamercard
It's definately a blast. Comparing anything to FFT is dicey, such a wonderful and groundbreaking game. Still, I think OD compares favorably so far. I met my first "boss" the other day, and he really made me reevaluate my tactics.

I would definately recommend this to anyone liking tactical RPGS. Also, Atlus is releasing Spectral Force 3 in July, which looks quite good, and a Zoids game in September making three Tac RPGs in 4 months, hopefully the other two are as good as OD is.

Also, if any of you have a PSP, I strongly recommend Jeanne D'arc. It's a tactical RPG with excellent graphics and animation, a good battle system and an interesting story (historical fantasy, like OD). I am playing it constantly on breaks and lunch at work.