PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-10-2008, 12:47 AM   #31
rancid shyster

rancid shyster's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino185 View Post
Can you go through the game on casual first and then go back and select the last battle in every chapter?
No you can only select to replay each chapter not individual levels
rancid shyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #32
Entropicvamp

Entropicvamp's Gamercard
You forgot one, one for Team Deathmatch: Friendly Fire
Quote:

Spice of life 20 Play a match with every mutator, using only 1 per match.

Play Instant Action matches with every mutator, if you have played deathmatch and used all the mutators 1 per game and you have not got this don't panic as there is 3 more in CTF, Warfare and Duel. When you finish playing a match with the last mutator the achievement will unlock.
Here is a list and and gamemodes you should play them on as to not get confused. Work your way through this list and you will get it. Remember it is only 1 per match.

Deathmatch:
Big Head
Handicap
Instagib
Kills Slow Time
Low Gravity
No Super Pickups
Slo Mo
Speed Freak
Super Berserk
Weapon Replacement
Weapons Respawn

Warfare:
No Orbs

CTF:
No Translocator

Duel:
Survival
Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 AM   #33
BigT951

BigT951's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
For the win on every game type. For the team watches do you have to be the highest scoring player on your team or just be on the winning team??
You don't have to win them you have to just play instant action on once on all those game types. I can confirm that you don't have to win any of them because I came in 2nd place in the deathmatch one and I still got the achievement.
BigT951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:28 AM   #34
shudderfly

what are the qualificaions for the weapon achievements? (if i want to get them legit)
shudderfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:10 AM   #35
Rickt

Rick1987's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rancid shyster View Post
No you can only select to replay each chapter not individual levels
You can do what that guy says in a sense, replay chapter 2, play till the last level on casual then quit out. Go back to the main menu and select continue or whatever change the difficulty and viola

Note chapter 2 last level is hard on your own.
Rickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:13 AM   #36
Toasty411

Toasty411's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Ok i just spent 3 hours trying to go for the weapon achievements on instant action deathmatch with 10 bots matches. And still no weapon achievement. WTF, I kept count and every thing. Please state in the guide that you cant get them with bots in instant action.

DO NOT SEND FRIEND REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE

Battlefield Bad Company Achievement Guide - Click here

Dead Space Achievement Guide - Click here

Call of Duty: World At War Achievement Guide Click Here

Dirt 2 Achievement Guide Click Here
Toasty411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:54 AM   #37
BozZ2k8

Send a message via MSN to BozZ2k8 Send a message via Skype™ to BozZ2k8

DXx V0DK4K1LLA's Gamercard
u might want do add that u have to play a instant action match to play the "kills slow time" mutator for spice of life, as its only available in instant action^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty411 View Post
Ok i just spent 3 hours trying to go for the weapon achievements on instant action deathmatch with 10 bots matches. And still no weapon achievement. WTF, I kept count and every thing. Please state in the guide that you cant get them with bots in instant action.
u cant get the weapon achievements in instant action mode XD. just set up a private match with 16 novice bot and super berserker and ull get it fairly quickly^^.

Last edited by BozZ2k8; 07-10-2008 at 08:00 AM.
BozZ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:08 AM   #38
egyhustla971

K1LLERxXx's Gamercard
The spice of life achievement won't unlock for me. Must they all be done in instant action?

Working on:
Gears of War 2 (1525)
egyhustla971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #39
BozZ2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by egyhustla971 View Post
The spice of life achievement won't unlock for me. Must they all be done in instant action?
no only the "kill slow time" mutator. just do it quickly and ull get achievement^^!

Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 AM   #40
egyhustla971

K1LLERxXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozZ2k8 View Post
no only the "kill slow time" mutator. just do it quickly and ull get achievement^^!
I did that one. I did all of them, but that's the only one I did in instant action. I didn't get the achievement though.

Working on:
Gears of War 2 (1525)
Old 07-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #41
BullZeye

AR BullZeye's Gamercard
One Question about the 'Jack of all trades' Achievement :
Are there different turrets I have to get a kill in to get the Achievement?Are the Necris and Axon ones different or those at cores and those at nodes?
Also,is there a Leviathan, a Cicada or Paladin on any of the VCTF Maps?
And do these Kills all have to be in the same game mode?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #42
BozZ2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by egyhustla971 View Post
I did that one. I did all of them, but that's the only one I did in instant action. I didn't get the achievement though.
did u do the friendly fire one in team deathmatch? if not then do it^^.

Old 07-10-2008, 09:55 AM   #43
BozZ2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullZeye View Post
One Question about the 'Jack of all trades' Achievement :
Are there different turrets I have to get a kill in to get the Achievement?Are the Necris and Axon ones different or those at cores and those at nodes?
Also,is there a Leviathan, a Cicada or Paladin on any of the VCTF Maps?
And do these Kills all have to be in the same game mode?
1. theres a laser turret and a rocket turret, so yeah there are different ones.
2. no
3. theres a leviathan in serenity, a cicada is in cold harbor and a paladin is in downtown^^.
4. no

EDIT: sry for double post, didnt see it^^

Last edited by BozZ2k8; 07-10-2008 at 09:57 AM. Reason: double post (no intention)
Old 07-10-2008, 10:08 AM   #44
italianstallion

stallion83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Paint the town red 20 Complete 100 Deathmatch or Duel matches played to at least 20 kills.

"You can boost with 16 bots or play these normally in mutiplayer. If you're boosting just set up a small deathmatch with 16 bots on Rising Sun and it won't take you long if you play it to 5. If your working on other achievements like the weapon ones in this mode then it will come sooner than later."

The achievement description says to 20 kills.

Check the Newest Episode of the Podcast Here
FaceBook |Twitter | YouTube
1 Million Gamerscore |
italianstallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #45
egyhustla971

K1LLERxXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BozZ2k8 View Post
did u do the friendly fire one in team deathmatch? if not then do it^^.
Yeah, I did that too. wtf

Working on:
Gears of War 2 (1525)
Old 07-10-2008, 11:01 AM   #46
ferrari360max

Location: Eating tea and crumpets with the queen because thats what i do DEAL WITH IT.

Fulp Picti0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT951 View Post
Can someone confirm this?
me and my friend can confirm this as thats what we did

ferrari360max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #47
Darkestshadow92

SynisterNemesis's Gamercard
RegentEagle's Achievement Guide needs some improvement Maka's video Achievement Guide for weapons is the best so far. Splitscreening for Achievements is very boring and a waste of time. I like to have fun while I M unlocking Achievements

Last edited by Darkestshadow92; 07-10-2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: forgot to add
Darkestshadow92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #48
RegentEagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkestshadow92 View Post
RegentEagle's Achievement Guide needs some improvement Maka's video Achievement Guide for weapons is the best so far. Splitscreening for Achievements is very boring and a waste of time. I like to have fun while I M unlocking Achievements
Sorted!
RegentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #49
Meese_Rancher

Meese Rancher's Gamercard
This seems trivial, but I noticed when I was reading "Get a life" that your math is way off. Completing a deathmatch to 20 kills 60 times is way over 200, its 1200. You only have to do it 10 times. Just thought I'd point that out.

Great guide, thanks

Last edited by Meese_Rancher; 07-10-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Meese_Rancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #50
RegentEagle

Yeah it's fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. I will give you credit as well for your deed. Everyone needs the guide to be as good as possible and not wrong, so if you notice anything else please say.
RegentEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #51
Gladiator857

who are the axon characters??
Gladiator857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #52
SAHChandler

SAHChandler's Gamercard
I find it easier to kill everything for the weapon achievements with Morbias Arena and Weapon Replacement.
SAHChandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #53
Meese_Rancher

Meese Rancher's Gamercard
May I make another suggestion...You should combine the weapon award achievements with the Get a Life achievement. Since you play to 20, 10 times for each weapon, do one weapon each day which totals 200 kills and with a number of weapons, it would reduce the number of days by that many weapons making it easier to finish off the remaining days
Meese_Rancher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:24 AM   #54
Deus.EXE

Deus x EXE's Gamercard
Quote:
Seeing Red
Quote:
10 Have over 20 minutes of "Berserk Time".

Find the Berserk power up on a map in multiplayer and wait for it to respawn and then rinse and repeat. It takes super powerups around 90 seconds to respawn. You could get this more easily with another controller as you don't have to be worried about getting attacked. Setting to game to 1 hour will help.

All I did was set the contestants to 1 (Me) and just sat on the item spawn. Walked away, watched SpongeBob, came back and had the achievement.
Deus.EXE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 AM   #55
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Great. Another game with an seemingly impossible achievement list. I might get this game but I won't worry for achievements, just maybe the campaign ones and the easy ones.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #56
nala 360

I cant get the achievement that you need to kill with every vehicle. The problem is that my kills with the hellbender does count or something. The boards still say 0 kills :S
nala 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #57
kiwi18
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to kiwi18 Send a message via MSN to kiwi18

kiwi18's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Guys these achievements are not hard if you think about it. They just take very very long to get all the complete 100 _______ , Get 200 kills on 50 dfferent days...etc.
kiwi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 AM   #58
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I also wanted to point out, the Have a Nice Day achievement doesn't require you to get both kill awards in the same match. You can do the 15 flak kills, and 15 rocket kills, as different matches. That way you can focus on one weapon at a time and not have to worry about picking up different kinds of ammo or finding the other weapon. This is just as quick, because score is set to 15 meaning it is still the same amount of kills. Again, do this on the Morbias Arena, and bots will spawn in either side of the little room (there are two different rooms at each end of the hall, either will work). VERY EASY TO DO!!!

Also to note, in capture the flag, when time runs out it goes to overtime meaning someone has to score. This was hard in the VCTF because of the size of the levels and how many bots are in map shooting at you when you get the flag.

And in duel, I had to do splitscreen with another profile. It was not letting me face a bot for some odd reason. If somoene figures it out please note it!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #59
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
For the "play 100 games" and whatnot, with minimum requirements and such....you can simply go to sleep. The game auto launches by itself a litte after every match. So these are a piece of cake. Just start a match with requirements the achievement wants, and leave or sleep. Not sure if that was stated yet sorry if it was!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #60
Toasty411

Toasty411's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Couple more suggestions. 1 Check your damn PM's Regent-Eagle. 2. Hat Trick is 5x faster on facing worlds. With 2 bots in multiplayer always use your translocator to get to the flag, you cant use it when you have the flag otherwise you drop it.

DO NOT SEND FRIEND REQUESTS WITHOUT A MESSAGE

Battlefield Bad Company Achievement Guide - Click here

Dead Space Achievement Guide - Click here

Call of Duty: World At War Achievement Guide Click Here

Dirt 2 Achievement Guide Click Here
Toasty411 is offline   Reply With Quote