Its Offical

Smokez

I was watching AoTS today and they officaly said that ubisoft is delaying Assassin's Creed just to make G.R.A.W. part 2. Also Brothers in Arms in delayed until late 07. IM pretty pissed about this and i dont understand why they would do this. In my opinion this is one of the most anticipated game of 07. I just cant belive i have wait even longer for this game. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• 1 month later...
GRAW was a pretty solid game and I'm sure GRAW 2 will be even better but Assassin's Creed definitely looks like a must-own game of 2007. The story has already compelled me just from reading about it! Ah well, when is Dark Sector supposed to come out? Hopefully early 2007?

according to gamestop.com dark sector isnt comming out until september 4th 2007, here's a link to it:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200237

• 3 weeks later...
I was watching AoTS today and they officaly said that ubisoft is delaying Assassin's Creed just to make G.R.A.W. part 2. Also Brothers in Arms in delayed until late 07. IM pretty pissed about this and i dont understand why they would do this. In my opinion this is one of the most anticipated game of 07. I just cant belive i have wait even longer for this game. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
so true, to be honest Graw 1 wasnt as good as they said it was in my eyes i think that games was a flop, but i dont understand why they would postpone AC "one of the most anticapated games of 07" as you said should be coming out before Graw2. To be honest how good or how much better can GRAW2 be than 1

• 1 month later...

I think its just personal preference when liking or dis-liking a game. For me I love and enjoyed all FPS games made by Ubisoft besides Lockdown. GRAW was fun and I can't wait for GRAW2 to hit up some clan matches. But this game does look very good and will be a top game for '07

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...