Help Please! Second Book

XenoSamurai

I have to start over!? But I did so much already, isn't there anything else I can do at all? I dont want to lose all of that :(

There is a high chance that you have to restart. I know what you feel, i found out this on Saturday and i was not that delighted.

However, there is a patch in the works which will solve the missing book problem - maybe it will solve the missing gift bug too.

I built the University and got the first book, but how do I get the second book? I checked everywhere, I harvested all the trees, rocks and crystals and no one has any quest for me.

i belive that you can build over buildings you havent done and then you get the book thats how i got it

If it comes to the missing presents, the best option is to learn from your mistakes and join someone elses game, they can take your advice and it will take less time with more people. (After building each new building or returning from another kingdom, ALWAYS check for new quests.) I've heard the Paint Shop must be built to do the "Paint the Town Red" quest., and it's needed for a gift in the future. (Ratbeard's blueprints for the Snow House and Blue Bag Present.)

• 2 weeks later...

Easy solution. When you get the second book, put it in the university and then go knock down the regular school (X three times). You can take the book from that and put it into the university. If you happen to need the other school back, just tear down the university. Putting the book back into the regular school will rebuild it.

• 2 weeks later...
Easy solution. When you get the second book, put it in the university and then go knock down the regular school (X three times). You can take the book from that and put it into the university. If you happen to need the other school back, just tear down the university. Putting the book back into the regular school will rebuild it.

thank you, I did not think of doing that.