multiplayer almost as poor as GTA4............Almost

Havince

I just reached level 50 and I won't be playing online until there's some more achievements added. Online is enjoyable but is SO limited and therefore repetitive. It's not on the scale of even free mode in GTA or RDR. Previous Rockstar games are so vast and they're only on one DVD. Their single player games are also larger in scale than MP3, and take just as long to complete - again on one disc.

I enjoyed the multiplayer in MP3 for the first 40 levels but was disappointed in

I just reached level 50 and I won't be playing online until there's some more achievements added. Online is enjoyable but is SO limited and therefore repetitive.

That's the only thing that I thought was wrong with the multiplayer. I just thought it was repetitive. Also snipers are overpowered, but I can look over something like that.

It gets repetitive and boring, That's true. After 10 hours I didn't felt like playing + Snipers are way too powerful, there aren't perks for new people :(, experienced and leveled up players decimate lower level players with superior weaponry + I felt hit detection problem at certain times.

And the worst thing as every Rockstar MP game, it takes ages to level up. i wish Rockstar is kind in future releases, When ever level increases fast (in any game) it holds the player to play more but in MP 3 it takes so much time to level up you will eventually leave it.

I personally loved RDR's online, Max Payne is not that fun for me