Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look stupid as hell, alot of them look like they're of the easy do something more-times than you need to variety, and theres a couple of those stupid ass find a bunch of object ones that add nothing to the game. Looks easy once a guide is up for the locations, maybe before that.

Secret achievements are probably story stuff.

and theres a couple of those stupid ass find a bunch of object ones that add nothing to the game.

Finding these objects dont add anything to the game but without the achievement i wouldnt even attempt finding them so having achievements like this add a bit extra to the game.

Overall these achievements look awesome, i cant wait!! :woop:

Finding these objects dont add anything to the game but without the achievement i wouldnt even attempt finding them so having achievements like this add a bit extra to the game.

Overall these achievements look awesome, i cant wait!! :woop:

I agree with you 100%, if it weren't for the achievements I wouldn't bother looking for these things. Thank God for the achievement system!

I'm now officially excited for this game. I mean I was before, but this list just kinda confirms that it is actually going to come out soon! THIS RULES!

Plus the achievements look both time-consuming and fun at the same time, so I'll get a lot of playing out of this game.