Assassin's Creed due for November release

angry

Ok i searched forum high n low and the thread were i was going to post this was closed so here goes:

Today Ubisoft has announced the worldwide launch for Assassin's Creed on Xbox 360 for some point in November 2007. "Assassin's Creed is going to be a huge launch for Ubisoft this year along with the added prestige of being the start of this exciting new franchise that is bringing something completely new to the market," said Tony Key, vice president of marketing, Ubisoft. "We're confident that Assassin's Creed will exceed expectations as a 'must-have' title this holiday season and will achieve both critical and commercial success." Assassin's Creed will be available in North America at the MSRP of $59.99 with the Limited Edition priced at $69.99. That's quite a long wait and hopefully enough time for Ubisoft to add more polish to the game.

Assassin’s Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin’s Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.

The setting is 1191 AD. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You, Altair, intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict.

You are an Assassin, a warrior shrouded in secrecy and feared for your ruthlessness. Your actions can throw your immediate environment into chaos, and your existence will shape events during this pivotal moment in history.

Key Features

Be an Assassin

Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.

Realistic and responsive environments

Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.

Action with a new dimension – total freedom

Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.

Relive the epic times of the Crusades

Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.

Intense action rooted in reality

Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.

Next-gen gameplay

The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.

Angry man, I'm fed up of moving your threads. Please post game info in game specific boards. Consider this a warning.

*moved to Assassins Creed board*

Since joining this place, this must be the first post you posted without a ;) or any smile at the end of the sentence. I guess when people push your buttons, you don't feel like smiling or winking LMAO!

Other than that, I want the collector's edition for the 360. It suppose to bring a mini statue or something. Looks pretty bad ass from what I saw and in a nice box as well.

Since joining this place, this must be the first post you posted without a ;) or any smile at the end of the sentence. I guess when people push your buttons, you don't feel like smiling or winking LMAO!

Other than that, I want the collector's edition for the 360. It suppose to bring a mini statue or something. Looks pretty bad ass from what I saw and in a nice box as well.

WTF who the hell do you think your talking to? for a start i have served in 3 wars IRAQ GULF BOSNIA etc ive been shot at blown up all sorts hence why i came out of army disabled, So my answer is to you dont pre judge people you dont even know also i am 39 not a Fing kid... Also i am on so much medication half the time i donot know wether i am comming or going...

Also out of 800+ posts this is the 3rd that has been moved also i would like to point out what i said at the top of the post IE - Ok i searched forum high n low and the thread were i was going to post this was closed so here goes: and i must add that he forum was locking up on me and i had alot of problems trying to post this great news.

WTF who the hell do you think your talking to? for a start i have served in 3 wars IRAQ GULF BOSNIA etc ive been shot at blown up all sorts hence why i came out of army disabled, So my answer is to you dont pre judge people you dont even know also i am 39 not a Fing kid... Also i am on so much medication half the time i donot know wether i am comming or going...

Also out of 800+ posts this is the 3rd that has been moved also i would like to point out what i said at the top of the post IE - Ok i searched forum high n low and the thread were i was going to post this was closed so here goes: and i must add that he forum was locking up on me and i had alot of problems trying to post this great news.

What the hell? Calm the fuck down and that post was for DaWebbmeister, not for you.

• 4 weeks later...

That's a great timing. The hype from Halo 3 and Mass Effect will be (mostly) over and most people will be ready for something new. The question I ask myself is, will I pick Assassin's Creed for the 360 or Supreme Commander 2 for the PC?

Man, if you get this game, ya gotta get the limited edition. I don't even know whats in it...but I'll get it any ways!;)

I hear that, i dont really care what it comes with im still getting the LCE. But, we've been waiting sooo long for this game so they better give us something fucking good... :D

And M7.Ninja, what kinda ninja are you if you dont get Assassin's Creed, im a lil disapointed that you would EVEN think of getting a different game.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost feel like being the complete idiot and being the only one outside of the bestbuy over here camping out lol. I want this game as soon as it comes out. I'll be running to the shelves. Then trucking bout 110 down one of the backroads with no cops to get back home. Buy a couple of 24 packs or mountain dew and i'm set.