Demo???

DropDeadArtemus

• 2 weeks later...

Mid to late October sounds about right. i wasnt asking for one right now although that would be awesome. i was just wondering if anybody knew if one was gonna get released. hopefully they will release one before the game comes out. Unlike the Darkness which didnt appear on the marketplace until after i had already finished the game.

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news.php?id=210

There will NOT be a demo for this game. TBH, Im not that surprised. This game doesnt need a demo, it will sell. And like Jade says in the interview, the city is to big to cut it down into a playable demo.

Well there are five cities, why not just keep one of them (or one half of one) or even just a model city?

I will be buying this game but demo's usually encourage sales (except for Forza 2!) and I know most people are borderline buying or not.

Its to close now for a Demo imo. Its only a month and ahalf way and ive been waiting over 2 years for this one. If there was one i certainly wouldnt play it as im waiting for the game and i dont want to spoil it with a demo ;)

And i would like to know how you know most are boarderline on buying this game. Im going with minty in saying that is probably false.