War machine glitch!

I beat the game on normal and heroic and am now on my legendary playthrough. However, every single time I want to use a war machine it doesn't shoot and the "Press A to dismount" icon just blinks repeatedly. This doesn't really matter until you have to help the 2 dwarves from the waves and waves of enemies pouring through the door. I have no idea how to fix this problem so i cannot advance through the story anymore.

I beat the game on normal and heroic and am now on my legendary playthrough. However, every single time I want to use a war machine it doesn't shoot and the "Press A to dismount" icon just blinks repeatedly. This doesn't really matter until you have to help the 2 dwarves from the waves and waves of enemies pouring through the door. I have no idea how to fix this problem so i cannot advance through the story anymore.

I'm having the same exact problem and I do have the game installed on my hard drive.

I'm having the same exact problem and I do have the game installed on my hard drive.

Quick update: I tried having a friend host the game we were playing and that didn't seem to matter; I still couldn't use the war machines. After switching from the Ranger to the Lore Master, however, I was able to use the war machines again.

• 1 month later...

Hate rehashing an old post, but I too discovered a glitch. Upon beating the game on Normal, I'm no longer able to perform Criticals with Farin. This blows too, because I had just gotten him to the status of "unkillable" lol :(. He still is, but it takes SO FUCKING LONG to kill the Uruk-hai and bigger orcs, not to mention trolls >.>... And these bugs aren't just for some, all are at risk.

Also, and sadly, there probably won't be any patches or DLC for the game, as the development company, Snowblind, was shut down almost immediately after the game released. >.<!