Achievement Guide (1350)

Webb

All I need now is the Teaser (and the other two endings)

anyone have luck with the Teaser? I seriously think my game is glitched - I did every expression in the book to a guy who was trapped, and I also did them to a guy with slowed down time and no achieve.

Did he respond? I first shot his weapons of so he only had his fist to fight with and then it was easy to make the four expressions and make him respond.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide... this helped me out tons.

Quick tip for any needing the executioner achievement... I had gotten everything else and decided to bite the bullet and start over just to get this achievement. Turns out you can have more than one character & save file. I thought I was going to throw my original character away, but you get to keep both.

Only took me about an hour to get the executioner achievement after realizing that. I spent more time than that asking people at the market to help me get this achievement than I actually spent getting it.

Also, I had completed the main story. Not sure if that's a requirement to have multiple saves or not.

This may or may not have been mentioned but is it true for The Completionist, you need the fable 2 arcade pub game? To me this seems totally wrong to have to buy an extra game to unlock the the full 1000g. Hopefully its just a mistake, i know a lot of people said the Gambler needed the arcade game, when it in fact did not.Can someone clear this up for me before i waste many hours trying to unlock everything?

Hmm, well turns out for the completionist, all you have to do is be with someone who already has it, get them to sell a maxed out skill, and then repurchase it once you're in the game together. I managed to give it to somebody today...

If other ppl need it, I'll try to help you out once I'm done exams ... I'll trade it for the doll achievement and the executioner achievement gladly! and that darn perfect date, I can't get it.

For almost all of the achievements, someone else can do them for you, you just have to be present when they ahieve them. However, when you are in someone else's world...

You make money and experience, but change your own world in no way.

You are tied to the hip with the character.

The camera can not be moved (<- worst of all).

But if you have a good friend, this could be one of the fastest 1000s in all of X-Box live.

PS: If you need help with any achievement besides Doll Collector and Completionist, drop me a line and I'll help you out.

Brightwood – 5 Silver Keys, 5 Gargoyles

1 silver key is available at the end of the first left track, coming from Bower Lake.

1 silver key located at the southern most part of the bandit camp, to the right of an iron wrought gate. Bandit camp is slightly south of the big black structure on the map, on the west side of the river.

1 gargoyle on the back of the black structure on the south eastern island on the map.

1 gargoyle above an arch on the way to Westcliff (behind you going there). By the south western most water on the map.

1 silver key at the end of the broken bridge above the previous gargoyle.

1 gargoyle opposite the right ramp in the Forsaken Fortress (Highwayman Camp – Quest: The Hit)

1 silver key in the final area of the Farm Cellar area, where you get The Enforcer. To gain access, you must have done "The Blind Date" quest and then bought the farm.

1 gargoyle behind you as you drop down in Archon's Knot. To get there, simply vault from the broken wall next to the Cullis gate you open to get to Wrathmarsh.

1 silver key in the final puzzle room of Archon's Knot. Can't miss it.

1 gargoyle - after buying the Brightwood Tower for 250k, stand by Garth's bed and look out the window to see another gargoyle.

Just to help add to this already great guide, The Silver key that is in the cellar of Giles farm can actually be collected with out doing "The Blind Date"

See when I played through I killed the old man when the bandits asked me to. So I never had the option for this quest. When I came back to the farm after completing the game and still having my dog fully trained in treasure hunting he found a key to get into the cellar tunnels in a grave near the cellar door.

So for all of you who went evil like me don't fear you can still get your achievement!

Alright, I have 33 expressions listed in my logbook, not counting "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down". I have every ability and spell maxed out at five stars except for "Brutal Styles" and "Dextrous Styles", which are both at four. My dog is a five-star fighter and treasure hunter and I've taught him all of his tricks. I still havn't unlocked "The Completionist". Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

i have a question about merging ur pub character with ur in game character what happens when u merge them do u lose ur character or not just wondering cause im trying to get complisionist

You dont loose your character, you are just given the stuff you earned (and money) when u play any pub game (in the game fable)... on pub games it just marks your guy with the title your character has (king, queen, w/e) your gambler rank stays the same, at least thats what happened to me.

The Romantic - 10G

dunno if thisll be the same for other people, but theres a prostitute in bowerstone old town across from the alley where the assassins guild meets you for jobs, who's idea of a good time is the laugh expression in the pub in bowerstone marketplace. so i just had to grab her and run to that pub and do an extended laugh. ive killed her loads of times and its always the same character, thought it might be the same for other people. a very easy 10g. oh and by the way i sided with the bandits as a kid so this is dumpsville-old town.

Alright, I have 33 expressions listed in my logbook, not counting "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down". I have every ability and spell maxed out at five stars except for "Brutal Styles" and "Dextrous Styles", which are both at four. My dog is a five-star fighter and treasure hunter and I've taught him all of his tricks. I still havn't unlocked "The Completionist". Is there something obvious that I'm missing?

It is the fact that you didn't max out Brutal Styles and Dextrous Styles...

When you started a new game, is your current character deleted?

Also, can you not join the temple of shadows once you complete the game? I'm at the castle entrance, but the guy isn't there. Aren't supposed to eat chickens or something? I went downstairs and cleared some enemies out but still nothing.

When you started a new game, is your current character deleted?

Also, can you not join the temple of shadows once you complete the game? I'm at the castle entrance, but the guy isn't there. Aren't supposed to eat chickens or something? I went downstairs and cleared some enemies out but still nothing.

Q1) Nope, when you go to continue game you get a new screen with each of your hero's to reload.

Q2) If you miss the Temple of Shadows mission early on, then you can't do the Executioner.