Is war hero even possible by yourself?

xLUNCHTREYx

I did it with AI. You die very quickly when you need help so try not to get touched. It took a few tries to finish certian parts, but make sure you have unlimted ammo in a few guns, mainly the 500 magnum and Rocket Launcher.

I noticed that Co-op campaign games are only harder on solo because of the boss battles. Halo for example, all firefight levels are fairly hard but doable with the death system in solo. However, the boss battles are damn near impossible. On Gears and Resident Evil you have the same effect.

However, I still believe it's all a mental effect. Resident Evil 4 was longer, harder, and more complex then 5 and your a single guy running through the game. The same goes with the last 3 titles before that. Knowing a game is Co-op you dismiss attempting hard parts and blame the crappy AI because you know you can just go grab an experienced player.

It's possible. You just need to break through that mental gap and explain to yourself, that all other Resident Evil games were solo before.

Just find a wall on the mission (a corner is preferred) and start unloading infinite rocket launcher by holding down RT if you ever get stuck. With infinite ammo you don't need to worry about capacity or reload speed and you can sell ammo to buy first aid spray when you have low health!

I managed War Hero with the AI, and frankly I think all the poo pooing is a farce. Sheva AI is a perfect shot. She can use a pistol like a sniper rifle. Honestly, set her to Attack, load her up with an infinite Ammo weapon (preferably the UberMag, or the LHawk for its better speed), and the rest is simply you playing tour guide while she cuts sick and obliterates everything for you.

Its so easy I have S rank on every level on Proffessional accept the Rail shooter (because I totally suck at that part.) and the "two on two, seven minutes" Boss Fight. However, I do believe I could "S" that one, Now I worked out you don't have to do the button mashing thing every time, and can in fact shoot the first 7 times instead.

Honestly, every time I die it is because I did something stupid or sucky.. because I suck. My stats have the AI saving me about 4 times more than I her.

One thing to keep in mind on Pro is the AI will not heal you. Even if she is standing right next to you (like on the boat with Josh for example). However, if you care about ranking (going for "S" so you can buy all the stuff in the extras) remember that when you are in DIEING mode, you have plenty of time to hit the START button and go to retry. This does NOT count againt your rank in any way, and will start you from the last checkpoint, not the beginning of the section (unless they are one in the same, obviously). If you allow Chris to DIE, at the Continue screen, Choose NO. Then go into the main menu and CONTINUE from there. While this will start you back from the beginning of that section (not the level, unless they are one in the same), it will not count against your Rank. You can die 50 times, but as long as you either RESTART while in DIEING mode from the last checkpoint, or CONTINUE from the main menu (not the Continue? screen) from the beginning of that section, you will still rank Zero deaths, therefore "S".

So yes. WAR hero is very possible, and as long as you are willing to work WITH the AI, and the other allowances within the game, (Infinite amo, restart option) you can get it quite easily. Heck, the hardest part will be getting the amount of kills, because the AI will usually get them before you!

I managed War Hero with the AI, and frankly I think all the poo pooing is a farce. Sheva AI is a perfect shot. She can use a pistol like a sniper rifle. Honestly, set her to Attack, load her up with an infinite Ammo weapon (preferably the UberMag, or the LHawk for its better speed), and the rest is simply you playing tour guide while she cuts sick and obliterates everything for you.

Its so easy I have S rank on every level on Proffessional accept the Rail shooter (because I totally suck at that part.) and the "two on two, seven minutes" Boss Fight. However, I do believe I could "S" that one, Now I worked out you don't have to do the button mashing thing every time, and can in fact shoot the first 7 times instead.

Honestly, every time I die it is because I did something stupid or sucky.. because I suck. My stats have the AI saving me about 4 times more than I her.

One thing to keep in mind on Pro is the AI will not heal you. Even if she is standing right next to you (like on the boat with Josh for example). However, if you care about ranking (going for "S" so you can buy all the stuff in the extras) remember that when you are in DIEING mode, you have plenty of time to hit the START button and go to retry. This does NOT count againt your rank in any way, and will start you from the last checkpoint, not the beginning of the section (unless they are one in the same, obviously). If you allow Chris to DIE, at the Continue screen, Choose NO. Then go into the main menu and CONTINUE from there. While this will start you back from the beginning of that section (not the level, unless they are one in the same), it will not count against your Rank. You can die 50 times, but as long as you either RESTART while in DIEING mode from the last checkpoint, or CONTINUE from the main menu (not the Continue? screen) from the beginning of that section, you will still rank Zero deaths, therefore "S".

So yes. WAR hero is very possible, and as long as you are willing to work WITH the AI, and the other allowances within the game, (Infinite amo, restart option) you can get it quite easily. Heck, the hardest part will be getting the amount of kills, because the AI will usually get them before you!

I agree as well, If sheva is given a good weapon on Pro difficulty with Infinite ammo you will be fine the whole difficulty (Don't forget to have both characters stocked up on first aid sprays.

I beat the game on 2 different systems on pro by myself and Sheva's AI was fine.

Her niggest flaw would be a boss fight or 2 (Mainly the wesker light switch fight) since urboros can be owned with 1 rocket even on pro

I earned the 'War Hero' title by myself, as Sheva my A.I. partner. Takes practice over-n-over again. Think of a tryout for NBA basketball camp. I pretend to be like D.A.R.Y.L.E. like the movie in the '80. It's all in the head. People who made the game, can beat the game. funny way to put it-

sheva is ok untill you come to certain boss fights

even if you only give her the infinate rocket launcher she absolutely refuses to use it. Then on 6-3 you tell her to take the one with 1 rocket, she takes it and she cant hit wesker with it to save her life, then comes the annoying "i need ammo" you got infinate already you muppet just equip and use it.

on 5-3 she dies within seconds of the boss fight and jill gets her every time

she also takes an age to heal yuu when you are bleeding out, she insists on picking up junk ammo even if he got a fuly upgraded hawk with infinate ammo

without the boss fights on 2-3 and then 5-3 and 6-3 it would be a breeze the 3 boss fights with sheva are a massive pain and very very diffacult to do solo because of Sheva being useless

getting to the bosses Sheva does her job most of the time and your right she does have a real good shot, on my pro run on 1-1 she had infinate fully upgraded hawk but chose to use the revolver you pick up at the start for the whole level.

It's actually easier by yourself. When your AI partner gets the health item out your health quits dropping right away. When a buddy on live gets the health item out, your health keeps going down until you've been sprayed. It's actually easier with the AI.

War Hero is easy. I decided to try and beat 6-3 on Pro, and I did it in 7 minutes. Remember, when you can shoot weskers back, shooting the orange thing with a rocket will be a 1-hit-KO.

I have not tried Pro yet but I found I was able to 2 shot Wesker with the RPG right after he jumps down from the ledge on Veteran. I just went up the ramp a couple steps, turned around and fired 2 rockets. Next thing I know he is dead and we are in the helicopter about to shoot him again.

Eh it was pretty damn easy save for 2-3 which is the only part I got stuck. I wrote some short tips on this boss fight but I'll reiterate it here for you: Play as Sheva NOT Chris because your weapon is more powerful.

I beat it solo in about 3-4 hours. Just be sure to carry infinite ammo and don't listen to those who are negative. Co-op is just a hassle imo.

sheva is ok untill you come to certain boss fights

even if you only give her the infinate rocket launcher she absolutely refuses to use it. Then on 6-3 you tell her to take the one with 1 rocket, she takes it and she cant hit wesker with it to save her life, then comes the annoying "i need ammo" you got infinate already you muppet just equip and use it.

on 5-3 she dies within seconds of the boss fight and jill gets her every time

she also takes an age to heal yuu when you are bleeding out, she insists on picking up junk ammo even if he got a fuly upgraded hawk with infinate ammo

without the boss fights on 2-3 and then 5-3 and 6-3 it would be a breeze the 3 boss fights with sheva are a massive pain and very very diffacult to do solo because of Sheva being useless

getting to the bosses Sheva does her job most of the time and your right she does have a real good shot, on my pro run on 1-1 she had infinate fully upgraded hawk but chose to use the revolver you pick up at the start for the whole level.

she also has this nasty habit of standing right in front of you, so that you can't see where you are aiming on the zombies in front of you. aside from that, she will look the same direction as you instead of watching your back, and as a result, you will get attacked from behind.

also, she is a dead shot without a doubt, but she practically never fires her gun, which renders her aim moot.

i honestly think single player on professional would have been easier WITHOUT an ai partner (ala res evil 1/2/3). at least then i wouldn't be in cover, and have my partner in cover, and then for no reason what so ever run out and get gunned down by a turret on 2-3

Yes it´s possible but Cheva is retarded most of the time i did in 7 hours i think with all the uppgrades,but you can do it faster if u do a speed run.

Check some guides on the tricky parts and it isnt that hard.

Maybe your the retard? Sheva is probably a better shot than you, and I would trust my life with the A.I's rather than you. You can't even spell her name right .. =/