we need a thread for this

ZeFiendishness

right honestly if like me you have tried and failed to get a word in amongst the endless 90+ Gerrard and 94+ ronaldo requests on the "official" card trading thread i am stating that we need a thread for people who are just looking for a straight trade to fill the collection for the acheivement and for lower valued players and teams

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right honestly if like me you have tried and failed to get a word in amongst the endless 90+ Gerrard and 94+ ronaldo requests on the "official" card trading thread i am stating that we need a thread for people who are just looking for a straight trade to fill the collection for the acheivement and for lower valued players and teams

Gud shout mate because they never get noticed. i dont really ask for them but im sure ppl would want something ;)

basically this is going to be a thread for players you need to complete your collections to get the achievement not to dominate an imaginary world with messi, ronaldo and torres

These are the cards i need to get my collector acheivement

Sunderland Badge

Sunderland Away Kit

Sunderland Home kit

in offer for these i will give you a selection of silver and gold rated players to boost up your side.

All of these cards below are gold unless stated otherwise.

S.Wiltord 77

A.Dindane 78

A.Boruc 80

E.Edman 76

C.Maggio 81

D.Ivarez 77

G.Seitaridis 79

M.Vahirua 77

J.Mathieu 80

J.Albin 78

Tinga 76

N.Legrottaglie 81

Henrique 78

S.Giovinco 81

P.Evra 85

R.Giggs 80

I'd rather these went to a novice at the game so scratch my back...ill make it worth your while

Edited by ZeFiendishness

Just like we don't need multiple threads regarding achievement trading, I don't think it's necessary at all to have a separate thread for this. Just keep using the card trading thread that already exists and eventually you should find what you need.

Just like we don't need multiple threads regarding achievement trading, I don't think it's necessary at all to have a separate thread for this. Just keep using the card trading thread that already exists and eventually you should find what you need.

I agree, but how else are people goin to complete there collection when everybodys trading players for there squad

unfortunately i dont want messi ronaldo and the like...i just want to fill the team i support and get it over with and cant get a fucking word in edgeways on the card trading thread or people want extortianate prices for piss poor cards

also just to test go into the card trading thread and ask for the Bristol city badge within 40 seconds it will be lost in amongst 50 odd threads wanting Gerrard

Edited by ZeFiendishness

Selling

J.Terry, CB, 84 - 4,750

I.Cordoba, CB, 85 - 4,750

De La Red, CM, 80 - 3,000

D.Pizarro, CM, 84 - 4,000

S.Nasri, CAM, 81 - 3,500

Juninho, CAM, 80 - 2,000

Some good players in there at what I deem fair prices. :p

Selling

J.Terry, CB, 84 - 4,750

I.Cordoba, CB, 85 - 4,750

De La Red, CM, 80 - 3,000

D.Pizarro, CM, 84 - 4,000

S.Nasri, CAM, 81 - 3,500

Juninho, CAM, 80 - 2,000

Some good players in there at what I deem fair prices. :p

this is what i want the thread for good players to help peoples squads or to find lower league premiership or generally lower league players without paying over the odds...surely nee one in their right mind would pay over 60 grand for a player

this is what i want the thread for good players to help peoples squads or to find lower league premiership or generally lower league players without paying over the odds...surely nee one in their right mind would pay over 60 grand for a player

I've got a pretty good team now with 100 chemistry, these are players I've had in Gold packs that are surplus to requirements. It would be silly to try and charge double figures for these cards, might aswell sell them for a sensible price that other players can afford to improve their squads. :)

updated list

players/items selling for coins/trade

players

R.Abbondanzieri (86) GK

M.Flamini (79)

S.Petrov (77)

R.Enke (87)

(EVEN THOUGH HE IN MY TEAM IM WILLING TO SELL/TRADE S.Perrotta (88, AND S.DOWNING (85)

Players in my team, will need a good trade or coins.

P.Cech (88)

P.Lahm (81)

R.Marquez (84)

E.Garay (80)

M.Flamini (78)

O.Martins (84)

Anderson (81) 23 contracts

J.Carew (81)

Rafinha (79)

F.Balzaretti (79)

T.Cahill (84)

A.Johnson (84)

Managers

A.Wenger (90) IN MY TEAM BUT WILLING TO SELL.

Badges

Benfica

Fenherbache

Traning Cards

Advanced Manager traning 3-4-3

everthinks GOLD

GT:adamjigey message on here or XBOX LIVE

This thread is just turning into a second card trading thread, which was completely the opposite of what the guy who created it wanted. If u want to complete ur collection u shud name the player(s), kit(s) and badge you want and wait for a response, rather than people just coming into the thread and advertising amazing players who won't be wanted in the collection.

I need any kind of club info card on Le Havre. Either that or if you have all of the kits/badges (not incl players) of a 11 player team page I'll give you a lot of coins for it. The team has to be one with affordable players though.

unfortunately i dont want messi ronaldo and the like...i just want to fill the team i support and get it over with and cant get a fucking word in edgeways on the card trading thread or people want extortianate prices for piss poor cards

also just to test go into the card trading thread and ask for the Bristol city badge within 40 seconds it will be lost in amongst 50 odd threads wanting Gerrard

Unofortunately that is the exact same argument made by people trying to trade achievements...that there are just too many posts and yet people still find a way...

This thread is just turning into a second card trading thread, which was completely the opposite of what the guy who created it wanted. If u want to complete ur collection u shud name the player(s), kit(s) and badge you want and wait for a response, rather than people just coming into the thread and advertising amazing players who won't be wanted in the collection.

Which is going to keep happening...

Unofortunately that is the exact same argument made by people trying to trade achievements...that there are just too many posts and yet people still find a way...

Which is going to keep happening...

unforunately yes i agree with you it will keep happening but i just want to help as many people as possible get the collector achievement and if possible help them build a team by giving them players i dont need dirt cheap...im not interested in world beating teams

I'm just looking to add to my collection.

I am aiming for a full Portsmouth page as I already had a few of their players collected beforehand.

I am looking for;

Portsmouth Home Strip

Portsmouth players (Already have hreidarsson*)

I am willing to trade player for player, I've got a squad full of golds that i can trade for Portsmouth players. Really looking for the Home strip because this will be hardest to get my hands on.

Gamertag - mccloskey14

Also if anyone had a silver stadium, I can trade, need the achievement, I would even offer a gold stadium to trade :)

If interested post in this topic because I wont be on XBOX Live for a little while unless you see that I am online them send me a message to my gamertag.

I am aiming for a full Portsmouth page as I already had a few of their players collected beforehand.

I am looking for;

Portsmouth Home Strip

I am willing to trade player for player, I've got a squad full of golds that i can trade for Portsmouth players. Really looking for the Home strip because this will be hardest to get my hands on.

Gamertag - mccloskey14

Also if anyone had a silver stadium, I can trade, need the achievement, I would even offer a gold stadium to trade :)

If interested post in this topic because I wont be on XBOX Live for a little while unless you see that I am online them send me a message to my gamertag.

i have Temas Gekas (gold) if your interested..ill do you it for 100 and ill keep it to the side if you want it

I am looking for;

Portsmouth Home Strip

Gamertag - mccloskey14

i have Temas Gekas (gold) if your interested..ill do you it for 150 and ill keep it to the side if you want it