Kinect Me Avatars are AWFUL!

jannix19

haha yeah its funny that it can pick up the billabong logo on my jacket rather well, but cant get my facial features right. I didnt pose to get the achievement, I just selected it then walked off every time it started taking photos. for some reason it still thought i was there and made some pretty weird poses.

• 3 months later...
I made a Kinect Me avatar, and it looked nothing like me. It had puffy cheeks, freckles, and a big mouth. I do not have puffy cheeks, freckles, or a big mouth. the only thing it got right was my shirt. It scanned the shirt rather well and the logo was on the shirt of my avatar. But besides that, Kinect Me is terrible, and the achievement for scanning 25 times was a PAIN IN THE ASS. Who has the time to pose for 25 freaking photo shoots? They need to rethink the achievements.

Mine never looks like me either. I have long hair, and for some reason it always gives me short hair D: I think it is cool how it copies Logos from shirts onto the avatar though. And as far as facial features, it seems to copy your smile as well. Everything else that is generated I believe are supposed to be similarities, but they never really look similar.

But on the bright side, you don't actually have to scan yourself 25 times. You can just reshoot yourself 25 times without rescanning. I read up on that about 10 times after rescanning haha. >_<

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Yea it seems like when it takes a pic of my face its not clear at all then it does the same thing it did to u, but it makes my skin super red, and it doesnt seem to make a difference if i add more light or less light to the room. Thank god im done with those cheevo's LOL

lol. For my case my pic looks like a clown.:eek:

I tried adjusting the light but I still get bad results.