Alternate Way to get We Need Guns Achievement

trickyrebel06

Okay, I found this out on accident and I didn't see a thread on here about it but there is a way to get all the legendary weapons offline. It does take some extra time and patience but it is possible.

You will need:

-Two controllers

-Extra Profile

First thing will be to start a completely new profile. Boot up Fable III and play through just the story until you can get into the Brightwall Village weapons store. Turn on your second controller and boot up your main profile. Go ahead and check the weapons in the shop to see if you need any of these. If you do, hit start on the second controller and enter a business agreement with your first profile.

Now that you have a partnership, your main profile can now buy the weapons. Make sure though that you gift them from new profile to main profile. After this is done, kick player two (main profile). Now that that is done, you have two options; you can go to the dashboard, create a new profile, and repeat, or you can use the profile to get all the way to aurora to see if there are any other weapons you need.

If you are confused, write it down and I'll see if I can elaborate enough.