Stats or Calendar of Achievements?

Wes Ide

I was trying to look back on my gaming history with the 360 for a blog I am writing. I recall getting the console back when it came out and thinking nothing of Achievements -- until I saw an article online somewhere about 10 easy games to get 1000 points in, something like that. I got GameFly, got those games, and was on my way to being addicted to Achievements.

That's the backstory, but I was hoping to get a bit more insight, like seeing exactly when this happened and what kind of Gamerscore increase there was when I started, as well as a year-to-year kind of basis from then on, if possible

A PlayStation Trophy site called PSNProfiles.com has a Log, which literally shows a list of every Trophy earned in chronological order and with a timestamp. They also have a Statistics tab that shows a "Monthly Activity" calendar that shows progress over time, too.

Does any similar tool exist for the Xbox 360? I thought I recalled a Calendar tool, but I can't find it. But this would help in the blog I'm trying to write.

Thanks!