74 dies in Egypt soccer match.

colt415

This really is sad that so many people died over a sport, something that's supposed to be for the entertainment of people. Also with that amount of injuries its just crazy. I'm glad this doesn't happen when watching American Football or baseball games.

Egypt is in a state of turmoil at the moment what with them ousting there leaders and in place a just as corrupt military government. What we saw was peoples emotions boiling over and instead of rising up against them they decided to fight each other which is exactly what the current interim leaders want to keep a hold of power. Such a shame as Egypt is a beautiful country with amazing people.

This really is sad that so many people died over a sport, something that's supposed to be for the entertainment of people. Also with that amount of injuries its just crazy. I'm glad this doesn't happen when watching American Football or baseball games.

Lets not be quick to say how much better we are here in the US....I was at a Eagles game where these two guys beat a Giants fan into a coma....not on the same scale but still evil.