got the ultimate bad ass but no beat the game ach...

Fluster_zero

yea its not there. If anyone has a solution for this I need to know asap. Ill keep checking this thread, or you can message me. Im going to replay 2 missions and see if anything happens. the 1 mission where you have to fly the arc thing and the next to last mission.

I just beat those two missions over and rebeat the final boss over about 10 times after replaying different missions. this is shit and capcom should not be paired up with unreal in any way.

I would re-do it on easy if I was sure it would unlock... but I deleted the save from the game and I can still chapter reload to the last level and everything so Im not so sure it will work. also my weapon upgrades are still there even though there are no saves and I started a new game.

Ya. The idiots locked everything to your GT, which makes absolutely no sense. If they hadn't done that, I could have deleted my saves and tried for the Grease Monkey achievement again. The guys that did this are coming off more and more like complete amateurs. It's like it was developed by a high school computer class.

well it almost feels like what happened with monster madness, 2 glitched to the point that you can't get the achs, and then nice guyys finish last. I have helped almost 12 people now get that ach and it has still not poped for me. It was also made on an unreal engine... ea was always one to dissapoint me but now unreal is getting worse. I cant really blame capcom because none of their games have had a glitched achievement that I can think of up to this point, I just hope they do better on lost planet 2 since they are adding unreal characters to the online. At first I thought it can't go so bad but it's kind of scary to think about now if they do something like this.

the opposite happened to me... I got the completed the game one but not hardcore :/ any suggestions?

edit - it seems that loadin up an episode resets your difficulty to the one you play the episode as... GREAT. Ill try just doing the last level on hardcore and see what happens...

Edited by CageTheAnderson

• 4 months later...

same thing happened to me, hoping that Completing game cheevo pops out but it's the same case.

yet I'll give it a whole one play-through on easy just to see if it unlocks. Think I should start by tomorrow after 9.

Fingers crossed

UPDATE:

replayed the whole game again starting from prologue in Casual and finally 2 hours later in Episode 3 after Chapter 1, the glorious sound of bleep-bloop came out :woop:

so yeah, i may confirm that you can still get the Dark Void Achievement even all weapons upgraded and Episodes unlocked

Edited by ReD S1X
update