Achievement Trading/Online Partners Thread

Nozza

I'm looking for a decent player to help me get to at least wave 15 on both Downturn and Bakaara levels. They are the only ones I need until I get in another 100% club. Please send me a message if your interested. I'm only right now as well and will be for a few hours.

* edit *

Only need to do the Bakaara level now then I'm all done.

Edited by ImDannn

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a spec ops partner for the following missions:

• Server Crash
  • Smack Town
  • Fire Mission
  • Black Ice (DLC)
  • Negotiator (DLC)

I'm willing to return the favor and help with any missions you're missing.

I'm also looking to do some survival missions as I need most.

I will be on for most of the afternoon and night, let's get this ish done!

GT is Lud1Chr1s - Add "MW3" to the message so I know :)

Does anyone want to do Downturn survival with me? I have a perfect strategy, I simply can't cover my back all the time. I can get to 12 by myself and I have a mic and can tell you exactly what to do.

EDIT: solo'ed it. you can solo everything in special ops with the guides provided.

Edited by Trippwao3

Looking for survival and spec op's partners (have all DLC's) I only need to get to level 15 on Downturn and hit level 50 to get all the items from the boxes.

I will be willing to help you get your survival missions as well. I have a mic ect.

East coast US here.

GT: Redbaron671

Here is a list of the stuff I need help with getting 3 stars. I can't even get 2 stars on most of these!! I also need help getting to wave 15 on some of the harder survival missions. If you can help with any of these, hit me up. fa1con121

Missions:

Milehigh Jack

Over Reactor

Hit and Run

Toxic Paradise

Little Bros

Server Crash

Smack Town

Fire Mission

Edited by mjda

Looking for a survival partner for the following missions:

• Bootleg
  • Outpost
  • Bakaara

GT is Lud1Chr1s - looking to finish these up this afternoon. Add "MW3" to the message so I know.

Edit: Removed completed missions; list is up to date.

Edited by Lud1Chr1s

I need veteran on most of the original Spec Ops (I have the two DLC ones but I'm willing to assist with getting those).

Additionally, I need 10 and 15 rounds on most of the Survival maps as well as the $50k achievement. If anyone is interested, I should be on for a while tonight.

Looking for a few more friends to play with/join me and my friends.

We normally play Groundwar/I enjoy groundwar (TDM and Dom). Have a 1.5 KD, though that shouldn't matter. :D Send me a request if you enjoy bigger type games. Oh, i'm west coast as well, but 2 of my buddies are east coast, so i'm fine with lag.

looking for a solid co-op partner for the survival mode. i have Fallen & Outpost as well as the insane maps left. will be willing to help out someone if they have 2-3 more maps they need done too. i just want to get the survival mode done before i run through the campaign. if you are interested add me on XBL my GT is essfjay just send a message saying youre from X360A.

Looking for a partner to grind out SPEC ops on insane.I have most on easy but need someone who will sit and grind the maps out no matter how long it takes.even if its let's try a diffent one and go back to them.

Gt The Whinger.

Can start from tomorrow.mainly online from 9am GMT to 4pm GMT.if these hours suit you message me via Xbox.

Sry wouldt like to play with Germans ;)

Suche jmd. der mit mir die Spezialeinheit-Erfolge holt. (Missionen und Überleben) Am Besten jmd. der auch noch alle Missionen braucht. Geben und nehmen quasi.

GT: Der Atzenkeeper