Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to find out whether it actually got patched or not, but if the co-op duping glitch still works, then would someone be able to take a little time to duplicate some diamonds and champagne for me?

If they want, I'll duplicate items back for them or help them with something...?

Thanks -- GT: HARDLUCKDUCK

just picked this up so am looking for ALL online/co-op/multiplayer cheivos.

WIll help also where i can.

My GT is spacebat1999

Just add me and send me a message

As i stated above but i will be online from about 9pm UK time.

Just hit me up and we can get some of the chievo's:uzi:

Willing to do Co-op with anyone, I need people person but its being a pain in the butt coz I keep getting kicked from public games (done 5/10), I can help with Menage a Trois, Originality and Co-Op quests just as long as I can stay in the room for 15 minutes and get this rotten achievement done at last. My main character is Purna (35), but I have all the other 3 on standby too.

GamerTag = PanzerMatt

Replaying this as well.

At Chapter 10 in the Jungle.

Want to knock out Originality and playing with 10 people for fifteen minutes each as well as five quests in 4 player co-op.

Just add me! GT:Sticko117

I'll play with anyone, but no mic. I'll babysit you, I promise :p

Looking to achieve, "Need a hand?", "People Person", "Ménage à trois", "Originality", "Together in the light" and "Going steady". I don't mind helping with other achievements as well that you may need. I have just beaten the game, so I am at the beginning on my file. Hit me up on G4MB17 W1LD if interested.