Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 21 Strider pawn named Alkaid.

Good weapons.

Dlc armor (will replace it in a few levels when I'm sure I can surpass its stats using individual pieces).

Basically full AOE archer.

Skills:

Downpour Volley (upgraded cloudburst volley - shoots an arrow into the sky and arrows rain down around the targetted area)

Pentad Shot (Upgraded Triad shot - fires 5 arrows in a wedge pattern)

Fivefold Flurry (Upgraded Threefold Shot - fires 5 arrows at a single target)

Only 1 dagger skill, but its upgraded (Hundred kisses - upgraded version of scarlet kisses). Her daggers are up to date as well.

Feel free to use her. Should gain levels regularly (done for tonight) as I play most days for 6+ hours. Gifts are welcome :) but not necessary.

Feel free to post your comments here if the in-game text doesn't satisfy. I'd make her a full on Ranger, but she'd lose Downpour Volley, which is fantastic IMO.

I have a question, I will be away this weekend and won't have internet access, but I still would like to play this game.

I have two pawns in my party from someone else, how would being offline affect that, or the game in general, in any way?

doesnt effect it at all really. only thing that it would affect is people using your pawn because you wont be leveling up

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

I have a female level 19 Mage class that will be getting a boost to sorcerer tonight. Her equipment is always enhanced and keeps getting better. She has strong quest / beast knowledge and she has quite a few spells at her disposal including the awesome holy weapon spell.

Just an update on my sorcerer. Bunch of new gear, higher level skills and augments and higher rank. Pushing 37 right now and looking sexy as hell.

GT: RagingEmoRAGE

And thanks to anyone who has added/used my pawn and continues to do so. :)

My mage is leveled up to 30 now and has tons of quest knowledge and beast knowledge thanks to people continuously using her.

She's a maxed vocation mage that specializes in crowd control, healing and status fixing. She's also got fireball spells for damage and priortizes in attacking mobs you're being attacked by. So pick her up if you need healing, someone who knows their way around, and just overall protection, heck just use her!

Edited by Big To

Just to update on my pawn for you guys. He's now in the low 20s level wise. He has maxed out his vocation level. He specializes in tanking with some decent offensive skills. Garrus is a fighter right now, but I might change him into a Warrior for a while to try that out.

I'll be updating his armor as soon as I get out of the wilderness. I'm completely lost right now wandering outside in the pitch blackness trying to finish a quest. It will probably take a while to get back since the mission is like 2 hours away from Gran Soren and I have no ferrystones. :(

Hey guys check out my pawn also. Shes a 35 Ranger. Geared better than my main lol She has saved my ass a lot her name is Anwen.

Update: shes now 40 and has Mercedes armor. Had 300k to throw around so I bought it from the Black Cat :D

Edited by Revan67
Updating

Level 42 maxed out mage. She's mostly support. Holy Affinity, High Acodyne, High... whatever the status healer is, High Spell Screen, High... Flame wall dealy and High Brontide with all of the mage enhancements and staff skills besides augmenting magic when she is almost dead. She has been very helpful in my travels and hopefully she can aid you in yours.