100% Synchronization

Does anybody else find some of the mission constraints to be absolutely ridiculous? Most of them are fairly attainable with some effort, but the ones that require you to avoid detection while navigating the Jackdaw are ridiculous!

I found them quite simple. Just take it slow and keep your distance. Overall 100% sync in this game was a breeze, I really expected it to be a bigger challenge but I was even able to do the dreaded "tackle x from above" on my first try. Plus, you dont even have to do all the objectives on the same run for them to count.

Nope, found them easy. And within the story.

There was only one which was a pain, the double assassination.

I crouched on a tree branch extending over a footpath just after entering the area and they both passed right under me. Double assassination achieved...

Now tackling the Sage from above was a chore because they game refused to give me the option for the longest time.

Also, there was one where you had to eavesdrop on a group of guys and part of the requirement was to use Berserk darts on 4 gunners. I really had to go out of my way to find enough of them to fill the requirement.

Otherwise it wasn't too bad. For the ship one, you may have to follow one of the ships fairly closely and then stop when you reach the rest of the ships. There's one that takes ages to move it's view out of the way so you can progress, but once it does, the rest is really easy.

• 3 weeks later...