'Cheeky Flocker' achievement

ShadowedAsh

May I add that to the guide?

Sure. Also add this, if you want.

'Oldest Swinger in Town' - Use Ninja Rope 1000 times

- Start up Campaign mission 11. You have to get through a small maze using the ninja rope. You have infinite ninja rope with no delay or amount on how many you can shoot. Aim straight up and keep tapping 'A', letting the time run out. Start it up again and you'll have it in about 3-4 rounds.

Sure. Also add this, if you want.

'Oldest Swinger in Town' - Use Ninja Rope 1000 times

- Start up Campaign mission 11. You have to get through a small maze using the ninja rope. You have infinite ninja rope with no delay or amount on how many you can shoot. Aim straight up and keep tapping 'A', letting the time run out. Start it up again and you'll have it in about 3-4 rounds.

Yeah just found that one, thanks.

Yeah just done what you said, threw about 30 sheep, the bar hasnt moved up even one, sorry.

Odd. Maybe try creating a few games online or something? I created a few hoping to get a random to boost 'Fast, Pink, and Hard' but to no avail. Started one of the campaign missions that uses a super sheep and noticed I had 4/25 for 'Cheeky Flocker' afterwards. I haven't unlocked the super sheep as I was just using regular sheep.

Here's another tip for the guide, if you want to add it.

'Six Pest' - Kill 6 enemy worms in a single turn

-Go into a local mach with 4 human teams, health set to 50, infinite holy hand grenades and infinite teleports. Skip your worms' turns and have everyone else teleport to one spot. When six are together, have one of your worms unleash a holy hand grenade. Easy.

NOTE: You must first purchase the holy hand grenade for 200 in the shop before you're able to use it in local play. You might be able to do it with a stick of dynamite.

Ou can get most of these at the firing Range. I was checking out the weapons with my girlfriend messing around. I stacked like 20 dummies like a tower and threw a holy hand grenade and boom 3 achievements. Holy hand grenade kill 6 In 1 and like the drink. I also got the Armageddon 1 lol I love worms

Play 1 ranked match first then go to Fire Range and deploy 25 sheeps and it WILL unlock. You just need to have done 1 ranked match first.

This actually worked for me. Thanks.

I was missing the "play one ranked match first" part.

lets put another method down for this glitched achievement......

I had 2 sheep counted, created a ranked match, left it before anyone entered, went and threw 7 (thats right 7) sheep and it popped.

Moral to the story: Mebbe you dont need to play the Ranked match

How do you create your own gametype? Whenever I try to edit a gametype when starting up a local match, everything is grayed out.

At the main menu...

1. Help & Options

2. Customise

3. Manage Game Styles

4. Create Game Style

5. Put the settings of the games rules and weapons to what you want.

6. Save and exit.

Hoping this is what your looking for man.