Achievement Trading Thread (Including Co-Op Partners)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this in the achievment trading thread so I have the game,but I work tonight. So, I was looking for a co-op buddy to play through with tomorrow around 12 pm pac time , so if ur interested send a FR to flipdog666 and we'll play tomorrow.

PS. PLEASE HAVE HEADSET

I am looking for co op partners as well.

If you send a friend invite, just tell me you're from here.

I've had nothing but good experiences with players from here, and will auto accept any friend request from here.

I'm looking for someone who's after the collectibles, though anyone who just wants to play is cool too. I play as E'lara, toss a message/invite if interested. I'll be on pretty much all day (No school woot woot)

Hey guys I need someone to help me get the "Bull in a China Shop"-achievement.My characters are nearly fully leveled and the A.I. just keeps killing the minotaur.

Just message me saying your from this side.

Never mind. I just got it.

Edited by uhKillswitch

Looking for a partner to run through and get collectibles with. Also to help with others things too throughout the game. I have completed game once already and Im currently playing as the girl.

Prefer someone from the uk because it will be easy with the time zones because i dont always stay on late anymore or come on early.

Please add me thanks

GT- Maxwe11 1993

hi, can someone please help me get two achievements. I'll return the favour however i can, if you need help with them, or any other the i'll help you thanks

1. "Ice Queen" - Coop kill 50 enemies whilst there are frozen

2. "Joined at the hip" - Use spell link 20 times with your companion

Please add me or send me a message thankyou very much.

GT- Maxwe11 1993